Preseason

MrPrimeTime22

Pretty much a regular
TOR +5 1.83 / U204 1.95
NO ML 1.58

Can't find any 1st quarter or 1st half lines. But, if it's available live... I'd take GSW 1H for sure.

NBA Preseason: 3-0 (+2.36)

Orl +5 1.93
Cha +4 1.91
Cha ML 2.48
PHX -5 1.88
Uta O193 1.88

~~
adding
~~

Portland ML 1.58

Last edited:
NBA: 4-3-2 (-0.06)
Yest: 1-3-2 (-2.42)

LAL ML 1.83 / O198 1.93
Phi U201 1.86
NYK +4 1.88 / O202 1.81
GSW -5 1.93

Parlay
BOS/GSW 2.0

NBA: 9-6-2 (+1.3)
Yest: 5-3 (+1.36)

Orl +5 1.93 / U204 1.88

-- will have at least one more. Waiting on who's playing and who's not.

NBA: 11-10-2 (-1.13)
Yest: 2-4 (-2.43)

Was ML 1.66 / U203 1.75
Chi U203 1.93

-- few more later on.

Last edited:
Will have a play as soon as the Warriors/Kings comes into live play onto 365..
Most likely either Dubs 1H (5 - 6ish) , Dubs 1H TT (53ish), or Over 1H (103ish).

Can't see those lines as they aren't available at the moment.

Good luck this preseason bud! May i ask, what sites/resources do you use for preseason information? Obviously one of the biggest things about preseason is if anyone is sitting/or if the coach says his regulars will be pulled early. Any place you find reliable or like to check on? Would appreciate any advice or insight you could recommend. Thank you and wishing continued success!

Good luck this preseason bud! May i ask, what sites/resources do you use for preseason information? Obviously one of the biggest things about preseason is if anyone is sitting/or if the coach says his regulars will be pulled early. Any place you find reliable or like to check on? Would appreciate any advice or insight you could recommend. Thank you and wishing continued success!

Hey, my apologies on the late response. Honestly it's a mixture of searching on twitter and a few websites. Such as rotowire, dailynbalineups, and nbastartingfive. I agree completely, pre-season capping has nothing to do with the regular season. It's more into reading who's playing and how many minutes.
One thing I have learned is that, veteran heavy teams + championship focused teams will not be playing heavy minutes for their key guys. The end of the pre-season is where you may see them suit up and play proper minutes.
As for teams with roster issues or young teams... they're all in as there are still questions and concerns as to who's playing what role and who's going to make the roster
I wish majority of these games were available via live betting. The 1st quarter and 2nd halfs are golden in my opinion.

BOL this year my man. :cheers3:

NBA: 20-18-2 (-2.09)
Yest: 1-1 (-0.09)

Brk +6 1.93
MEM ML 1.51/ U195 1.91
DAL O199 1.93
PORT ML 1.53

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]NBA: 23-20-2 (-2.12)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yest: 3-2 (-0.03)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hou ML 1.63 / U229 1.96[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]430am magic. Hopefully...
[/FONT]

Awesome call with the Portland ML, I got hosed with -4. Ya think we see less points in this one? I'm leaning towards the under as well. Seeing how they just played each other, I just don't see them scoring as much in this one.

I took a look at their pre game notes and both squads appear to be fielding the same starting lineup as last game, just a question of how many minutes they all log in this rematch

Awesome call with the Portland ML, I got hosed with -4. Ya think we see less points in this one? I'm leaning towards the under as well. Seeing how they just played each other, I just don't see them scoring as much in this one.

Appreciate it bro. That Portland game was a mudbutt of a game. The under was in the bag as well if they didn't go into OT. Every game went Over yesterday.
As for the earlier match. Just saw the injury report for the Pelicans. They were basically playing all bench players and d-league players as majority of their roster was injured or inactive for the match. Man, I can't wait to see the total for Houston v Golden State this year. Might get a 240 250 total with D'Antoni's offense and GSW's fire power lol..

As for the Spurs game. Looks like Pops is resting Kawhi, D Lee & Parker tonight. Starting Mills, Green, Anderson, Charles & LA. As for Orlando, they appear to be full strength as they still want to develop a winning mentality for a young squad.
However, SA has played their starters minimal throughout the pre-season and are still finding ways to win. Pop doesn't like to lose no matter what the match is. But, the line dropping three points because of primarily Kawhi? I'd rather go against the publics initial response to the lineups tonight.

BOL.

~~
adding
~~

MIA +7 1.83 / U196 1.97
Chi -6 1.83 / O199 1.95
DAL ML 1.85 / O201 1.96
GSW O212 1.8

Parlay
Chi/GSW 1.83

making GSW a 2u play.
Something tells me they're gonna take this game to show up Luke on his first H2H matchup against his old team. Same way they responded to the Clippers. gl

1Q
GSW -3 1.95

I'm hoping for the same story as last game. Kerr said he's expecting his starters to get at least 30 minutes of action the final two preseason games.

Back