NFL Week 14 discussion

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
No thread yet? Damn. I'll post lines in a minute but upon initial glance the card looks pretty hanus

KC at 3.5 now so you're even getting the hook. Still not sure if I wanna trust the Skins though

I don't know Marlo, the Skins strike me as a team that's worth fading until the end of the season. No cohesion in the locker room and there really isn't one thing they do well as a team. With KC I know I'm getting a running game, good defense and steady QB play. Teams like the Chiefs usually eat up squads like the Washington.

What's the blueprint for them winning/covering against the Chiefs?

I like NYG getting 3-3.5 against the Chargers. Two teams going in opposite directions: NYG winning 5 of 6 and SD losing 4 of 5. Eli making that playoff push and on the other side you got "fucking Rivers man". That's all I ever say when I decide to back SD.

SD nothing special at home 2-3.

Vernon-Davis-tackled-dong.gif

“It should be a league rule saying that a defender can not tackle a player by his penis,” Davis wrote in a since deleted tweet. “The most painful thing ever!” I’m shocked these guys don’t wear cups.

Anyone else like Oakland? I no longer see the Jekyll and Hyde Jets, only Hyde. Raiders have played well with McGloin, have 10 days off to prepare.

Anyone else like Oakland? I no longer see the Jekyll and Hyde Jets, only Hyde. Raiders have played well with McGloin, have 10 days off to prepare.

I cant see the Jets winning another game this year. Not with that offense. They might beat Clev at home if Clev doesnt have a Qb by then.

I like Pittsburgh a lot...only -3? There is value here, my line would be -4.5. I wanted to play steelers huge 3 weeks ago when they hosted buffalo and the line was only -3, but didn't play it because I didn't understand the line. I won't make the same mistake again.

Someone please tell me why they won't beat Miami by 7+ at home. Steelers are playing much better lately...they impressed with the late comeback against baltimore in a horrible spot on the road. Steelers have a few extra days to prepare and Tannehill isn't anything special either way.

Also...niners huge at home.

As difficult a card as I have seen all season in week 14. Honestly nothing really jumps out at me other than KC looks too good to be true, and Arizona isn't ready to lay 6's... If that gets to seven, I'll play St Loo. I'll probably still get some at 6.

Total in Philly at 54 looks too high. Extended forecast calling for possible icy/rain/snow during the game. I got a unit of this under now, just for kicks and will buy off it on gameday if the weather drops this down.

I agree on PItt, plus I don't see Miami winning two games on the road in a row. I believe this will also be the first time tanny has seen a dick lebeau defense.

I cant see the Jets winning another game this year. Not with that offense. They might beat Clev at home if Clev doesnt have a Qb by then.

i agree.. their Season win total was 5.5 i believe...

2-3 of the wins so far have been EXTREMELEY lucky imo... its a joke of a team and a joke of an organization

TENN line is probably too high if you can stomach putting money on Fitzpatrick. He's actually put up decent #'s as a starter but has had some turnover issues. TENN is still in the playoff picture, so I don't see a letdown from them on Sunday. They are 5-1 ATS on the road, and they've only lost by 10+ points once this year. It was a tough game against SF the week after they played Seattle.

Been digging into that Det/Philly total a bit more and really liking the under. Lions road games unders 4-2 this year. Philly home unders 5-1.

With or without slop weather, I'm getting another unit at 54.

Would be interested in seeing Stafford's numbers in the cold. Two Georgia boys (Stafford/Megatron) who play in a dome coming to play Philly in the wet/cold.....

I agree on PItt, plus I don't see Miami winning two games on the road in a row. I believe this will also be the first time tanny has seen a dick

im immature so fixing ur quote was funny to me.

also marlo, ignore what i said on twitter to you about the over...scdoggy makes some great points here about the under. however i am liking hte philly side more and more. offense might struggle to put up 20 in the cold

I dug into the numbers and Stafford's sample size in cold weather is really too small to draw anything meaningful for whatever that's worth. Logic says, if he's played so few games in the cold, it would be tough to come out and put up the same numbers we've been used to seeing this year.

Semcon crew - does Detroit practice outdoors ever to anticipate a road game in the cold?

i dont think schwartz is that smart to practice in the environment the game will take place :)

romo or stafford in fantasy, that is the question

thats a rough choice...neither of those 2 are in an ideal spot. id go romo but i wouldnt be thrilled

Will probably just hop on that $$$$$$$ train and tail HBomb.

But seriously, First glance leans: NO -3, SF -2.5, Pitt/MIA UNDER 41, Minny -1/ARI ML teaser ... MAYBE chargers -3 (lol that game may be blacked out again in SD area)

I'll def be on the Saints. CAR is not a good matchup for them by any means, but playing a physical team in SEA will help prepare them for this game. History tells me they bounce back at home and find a way to win. Until CAR (or anyone, really!) wins in that madhouse, I'm gonna fade em. NO -3 is cheap and you won't see a number that low in the SuperDome for awhile.

I have this really weird gut feeling Colts bounce back and get the SU win. But I can also see Zimmer confusing the shit out of Luck and an offense that is completely out of a rhythm right now. Colts may be worth a flyer.

No idea what to make out of DET/PHI, both secondaries are so incredibly bad and could come down to whichever team has the ball last. That game intrigues the hell out of me and I'll be watching in its entirety, without any $ on it most likely, although lean DET. Anyone that can get a solid read on this game, post away!

Back in the good ol days when that senile old guy owned them, the Jets were great. Great for fixes/point shaving. Could they have decided to revert to making money the old fashioned way?

First wager locked in

bengals -6 -110

I will take Bengals 1H as well ...the colts are not a playoff caliber team IMO. Not high on them at all. Cincy should take care of business

I'll def be on the Saints. CAR is not a good matchup for them by any means, but playing a physical team in SEA will help prepare them for this game. History tells me they bounce back at home and find a way to win. Until CAR (or anyone, really!) wins in that madhouse, I'm gonna fade em. NO -3 is cheap and you won't see a number that low in the SuperDome for awhile.

y!

Take a look at New Orleans after a loss as well. Throw out last seasons results, because Sean Peyton is just as important as Drew Brees to that team. Going back 3 seasons, as I said throwing out last season and you get....2-0 ATS this year, both wins by DD. Two years ago 3-0 ATS, all 3 by DD, 3 years ago 4-0, and 3-1 ATS.

Safe to say Drew and Peyton rebound well after a loss.

Good to see you around dude.

im immature so fixing ur quote was funny to me.

also marlo, ignore what i said on twitter to you about the over...scdoggy makes some great points here about the under. however i am liking hte philly side more and more. offense might struggle to put up 20 in the cold

Ha thats why I didn't say anything, because I agree with Doggy.

Agree that NO at -3 and SF at -2.5 at both worth a look this week, but not sure I'll bet them. I think the Saints game has already moved to -3.5 and I think Carolina will find a way to stick around in that game.

Total in Phi still holding at 54, as is the weather. Wintery mix (unfortunately very little wind). High of 38, low of 32.

Still like StL +6, but haven't locked it in.

What do you guys think about the over in the NYG/SD game? Both teams technically still alive for playoffs, both can score at times, and there's the old Eli ain't gonna play for SD angle, so I'm sure this game still means something all these years later....

Would be interested in seeing Stafford's numbers in the cold. Two Georgia boys (Stafford/Megatron) who play in a dome coming to play Philly in the wet/cold.....

Was interested in this myself. I know you looked scdoggy but here are the games if anyone else was interested..

Date Away Home Spread ATS Result for DET O/U O/U Result Temperature Wind Chill
12/6/2009 Detroit Cincinnati CIN -13.5 W 42 U 25 19
1/1/2012 Detroit Green Bay DET -6.5 L 42 O 31 19
12/9/2012 Detroit Green Bay GB -6.5 L 49 U 33 33

I dug into the numbers and Stafford's sample size in cold weather is really too small to draw anything meaningful for whatever that's worth. Logic says, if he's played so few games in the cold, it would be tough to come out and put up the same numbers we've been used to seeing this year.

Semcon crew - does Detroit practice outdoors ever to anticipate a road game in the cold?

yeah..for road games..easy to simulate here in this shit weather

Yeah, I figured they would. It will be interesting to see what happens Sunday. I still like the under but think the Eagles are counterfeit as hell....

I've watched their last two games and they haven't really been able to grind away leads and hang on to them. Wash nearly tied the game after being behind 24-0, Arizona almost (and probably should have) come back from the dead. They beat a quarterbackless GB team, and Oakland. I just don't they think are a very good team all around, and if they can't put away a lead this week Detroit will beat them outright.

I've watched their last two games and they haven't really been able to grind away leads and hang on to them. Wash nearly tied the game after being behind 24-0, Arizona almost (and probably should have) come back from the dead. They beat a quarterbackless GB team, and Oakland. I just don't they think are a very good team all around, and if they can't put away a lead this week Detroit will beat them outright.

few things. obviously i am a homer here but:

1. Chip has admitted as much that he has to learn how to close games. If you don't think hes up til 5am every night figuring it out, you don't know Chip. It is a flaw for sure, but it will be fixed.

2. At least give them credit for the way they played the first 3 quarters in those games. And yes the GB game was aided by the qb situation, but that performance in Lambeau deserves some credit

3. Talk about counterfeit, how about Matt Stafford? Is he even good? He has good numbers but thats bc of Calvin, not only does he have him as a weapon, but that sure as hell opens up the rest of the field for his other receivers. I think that his funky throwing motion in the cold is going to lead to some ducks.

4. Eagles know Calvin is a beast. I am shocked with this D and Billy Davis has done an unreal job. I think they do the same thing they did with the cards. They take a very logical approach to it. They knew that Floyd and Fitz were going to get theri 80-120 yards and a td. They also knew that that is 14 points, and that wont win a game. Calvin will get his, he may even get over 200, but the birds will focus on shutting down the rest of the offense, and I think they can do it.

Homers point of view, but also from a guy who knows the team. Its not like I bet on them every week. Eagles or no play for me. I do like your under write up. I initially thought over, but this is why I use these forums and the smart people who post before i make plays.

I'm not on a side in that one. Don't think Eagles are good, and don't necessarily trust Det here. But I do think Stafford is good. Actually think he is underrated.

I'll wish you luck with the Eagles side, but I think I'd go the other way if I had to pick. GL bro...

you don't think people properly rate his ability to chuck balls up into the air to Mega? haha, i think a good qb would put up unreal numbers with him

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/37MMa4LtcFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yup that's the basic feeling of most Jet fans. So they continue to buy tickets and go to games and make their fellow fans' experience even worse than it already is by yelling and screaming obscenities all game. Lol. Smart fans

Parlaying KC ml with Den ml and Bal ml with Den ml. Plan on a play Tenn with the points.

Was interested in this myself. I know you looked scdoggy but here are the games if anyone else was interested..

Date Away Home Spread ATS Result for DET O/U O/U Result Temperature Wind Chill
12/6/2009 Detroit Cincinnati CIN -13.5 W 42 U 25 19
1/1/2012 Detroit Green Bay DET -6.5 L 42 O 31 19
12/9/2012 Detroit Green Bay GB -6.5 L 49 U 33 33

Kindly point us to the database that can sort by temperature and wind chill - my database is counterfeit as hell and doesn't track that shit ;).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/37MMa4LtcFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
That looks like his Dad maybe he is sitting next to. Hopefully Daddy doesnt kick him out of the basement

sweet digs

you don't think people properly rate his ability to chuck balls up into the air to Mega? haha, i think a good qb would put up unreal numbers with him

He's certainly is aided greatly by having Johnson on his team, and of course he is going to throw balls up for grabs and let Johnson grab them. He should be doing that if he has a player who can do the shit that Megatron does on his team. But I think he's come a long way as a QB in the last year or two. I used to discredit him completely and thought he sucked, but personally I feel he's improved quite a bit. If I had to rank him among QB's in the league right now I would probably put him sixth or so.

Gotta say, I'm looking forward to this Eagles/Lions game this weekend. Should be very interesting to see how it plays out.

Want action tonight, junkie, whatever. Don't see how I can bet HOU laying points on the road; they have basically quit and it only gets worse. Other side is JAX and they have won 3 outta 4 with a chance at a 3 game winning streak for first time since the last blue moon. Anybody got any insight or thoughts tonight?

[TABLE="align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]NFL FOOTBALL - WEEK 14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5TH[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Dec 05[/TD]
[TD]101[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]HOU TEXANS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3-120<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704350_-3_-120">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o43-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704350_-43_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-180<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="4_704350_0_-180">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8:30 PM [/TD]
[TD]102[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]JAX JAGUARS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3+110<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704350_3_110">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u43-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704350_43_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+155<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="5_704350_0_155">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBanner"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]NFL GM: SPREADS - MONEY LN - TOTALS - Dec 08[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8TH[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameEven"]
[TD="align: left"]Dec 08[/TD]
[TD]131[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]KC CHIEFS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3-115<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704372_-3_-115">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o45-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704372_-45_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-170<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="4_704372_0_-170">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]1:00 PM [/TD]
[TD]132[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]WAS REDSKINS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3+105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704372_3_105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u45-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704372_45_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+145<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="5_704372_0_145">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]133[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]MIN VIKINGS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+6½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704373_6.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o42½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704373_-42.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+230<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="4_704373_0_230">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]134[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]BAL RAVENS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704373_-6.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u42½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704373_42.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-280<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="5_704373_0_-280">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]137[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]OAK RAIDERS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+2½-100<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704375_2.5_-100">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o40-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704375_-40_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]138[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]NY JETS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-2½-110<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704375_-2.5_-110">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u40-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704375_40_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]139[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]IND COLTS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+6-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704376_6_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o43½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704376_-43.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+210<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="4_704376_0_210">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]140[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CIN BENGALS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704376_-6_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u43½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704376_43.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-250<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="5_704376_0_-250">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]141[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CAR PANTHERS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3+105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704377_3_105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o45½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704377_-45.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+145<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="4_704377_0_145">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8:30 PM [/TD]
[TD]142[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]NO SAINTS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3-115<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704377_-3_-115">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u45½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704377_45.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-170<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="5_704377_0_-170">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]143[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]DET LIONS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+2½-100<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704378_2.5_-100">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o54-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704378_-54_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]144[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]PHI EAGLES[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-2½-110<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704378_-2.5_-110">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u54-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704378_54_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]145[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]MIA DOLPHINS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3+105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704379_3_105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o40½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704379_-40.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+145<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="4_704379_0_145">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]146[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]PIT STEELERS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3-115<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704379_-3_-115">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u40½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704379_40.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-170<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="5_704379_0_-170">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]147[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]BUF BILLS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+2½+105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704380_2.5_105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o42½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704380_-42.5_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]148[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]TB BUCCANEERS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-2½-115<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704380_-2.5_-115">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u42½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704380_42.5_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]149[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]TEN TITANS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+12-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704381_12_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o48½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704381_-48.5_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]4:05 PM [/TD]
[TD]150[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]DEN BRONCOS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-12-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704381_-12_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u48½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704381_48.5_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]151[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]ST. LOUIS RAMS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+6½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704382_6.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o41½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704382_-41.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+225<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="4_704382_0_225">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]4:25 PM [/TD]
[TD]152[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]ARI CARDINALS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704382_-6.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u41½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704382_41.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-270<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="5_704382_0_-270">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]153[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]NY GIANTS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3+105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704383_3_105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o47-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704383_-47_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+145<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="4_704383_0_145">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]154[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]SD CHARGERS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3-115<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704383_-3_-115">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u47-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704383_47_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-170<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="5_704383_0_-170">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]155[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]SEA SEAHAWKS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+2½+105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704384_2.5_105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o41½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704384_-41.5_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]156[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]SF 49ERS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-2½-115<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704384_-2.5_-115">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u41½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704384_41.5_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBanner"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]NFL GM: SPREADS - MONEY LN - TOTALS - Dec 09[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]MONDAY, DECEMBER 9TH[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Dec 09[/TD]
[TD]159[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]DAL COWBOYS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+1-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_704386_1_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o49-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_704386_-49_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8:40 PM [/TD]
[TD]160[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CHI BEARS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_704386_-1_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u49-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_704386_49_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I tried to tell you all that Geno Smith was a bum last year before the draft....

I'm on the Jags tonight a couple ways. How could you bet Houston right now? Put up a fight last week and still lose....is be shocked if they show up tonight. Their QB is fighting for a job but other than that....yeesh....dumpster fire.

Spek - You think the Jags should be getting more points here?

I haven't figured anything out on this one yet, but I think the line is about where it should be.

I'm on the Jags tonight a couple ways. How could you bet Houston right now? Put up a fight last week and still lose....is be shocked if they show up tonight. Their QB is fighting for a job but other than that....yeesh....dumpster fire.

Problem is, I think Jacksonville has even less to play for, no?

Jags been playing better on the road, but don't shitty teams tend to play worse at home later in the season? More pressure from the home crowd?

Back