***Week 7 Lex•••

DK prop just look at #1 wr vs Atlanta this season holy cow. Throw in the low production from him last week I think he is good for a long one to get over the number.

Bills tt chances are if they cover the number they put up 27+ anyway. Who knows how much cooper plays but with James cook off a toe injury I think ray odds are still very nice. He’s earned the trust of the coaches and will now likely get carries inside the 10. Kincaid again I will blindly play until the numbers get higher he’s going to explode once cooper is fully integrated. Like shakir props but again I’m trying to be selective

props

Amon-ra rec yds o75.5-117

Saquan rush yds o79.5-114

bijan rush yds o63.5-113

Tank Bigsby rush yds o57.5-117

3 units each

Anytime TD parlay+295

Saquan Barkley
Josh jacobs
Brian Robinson jr

1.5 units

Longshot+4855

Amon-ra o94.5 & TD
Barkley rush o74.5 & TD
Bijan rush o79.5 & TD

half unit
money money money

Raiders/Rams o43

4 units

Commanders tt o30.5-121

Commanders-9.5-115

Brock Bowers rec yds o63.5

3 units each

Bowers td +165

1.5 units

Just an unreal day even being wrong on sf/KC game. Props were insane today- if Saquon scored another td I would have won 15k. Also lost a +1400 parlay because of Bills 1sth ML but can laugh because at least the big one hit.

snf

Jets-2-115

5 units

Davante longest rec o19.5-122

Breece longest rec o12.5

Braelon Allen rush yds o21.5-112

2 units each

Allen td+310

1 unit

one last longshot

Jets/Steelers o40-112

Pickens rec yds o52.5-117

3 units each

Pickens td+195

1 unit

+4000

Jets ML
Davante TD
Lazard TD
Breece rec yds o24.5
Braelon Allen rush yds o21.5

half unit

TB D is suspect af I know they can be good at home but this Ravens offense is a different animal. The fact that Rattler scored more than once on them is telling. Also think about how Javonte looked vs the Saints no wonder TB was running up the score on NO.

Saying that to say I wouldn't touch TB ats here, JMO. Baker should be able to move the ball and I think they likely get over the tt but I don't know if that D will be able to hold up vs Lamar. I'm going straight over I see 30+ from Ravens but line jumped past key numbers so just over. Maybe check in at half....

Lamar hasn't had a game where he went off on the ground and only has 2 rushing tds.... this looks to me like one where he may break one off. Thought about the "obvious" Flowers rec yds over but the way TB gives up long rec Bateman could get there with 3 catches.

Henry hasn't hardly been targeted in the passing game but one little dump off and I have a -278 td wager at + money. Justice rec yds over another nice wager but I'm sticking with these

it was -140 not -150.

Juicy and I prob wouldn't have done it if Bateman didn't already hit. TB may want to try to slow it down but they could very well be down 14 before touching the ball. I think Ravens get 17+ so I'm jumping.

Back