NFL Week 14 discussion

It's going to be 10-15 degrees. Peyton tends to target receivers who had low output/targets the prior week. Welker prop if you have it IMO. Tennessee has allowed 8 Passing TDs. I don't see manning has a stellar game today. I've made up my mind. Thanks for your opinions guys

Will be looking at rivers props and probably vjax vs. buffalo..
any other props??

Thomas has had so many big games with Manning, you don't know when they're coming. Who foresaw Decker last week? … I think you're overthinking it.

i agree. i titans show a ton of looks so i think there be a lot of times peyton will see them playing off and throw him that little screen, he a freak with the ball in his hands plus it snowing? shit i bet he takes a short one the distance today..

gotta play ur studs nba.. especially cause your stud has a higher upside..i mean i have ot decide between cam and rivers and while i think rivers has a good matchup im sticking with cam and trusting him to remain consistent instead of playing rivers and sure he might put up 35 but he also might get me 12 if nyg pass rush gets to him..

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport and Mike Silver report the Titans are expected to release Chris Johnson following the 2013 season.
Appearing on GameDay Morning, both Rapoport and Silver had a lengthy discussion about the Titans. Coach Mike Munchak is reportedly coaching for his job, while the team also doesn't intend to pick up the club option on Jake Locker for the 2015 season. After going wild in free agency last offseason, the Titans are just 5-7. Rapoport cites "philosophical differences" between the team's brass and its coaching staff. The Titans are built to run the ball but are playing pass-first offense. Johnson is in the third year of a six-year, $55.26 million deal. We'd expect the Titans to try and trade him after the season. Teams are unlikely to bite due to Johnson's $8 million salary. Johnson will be 29 next September, but he's shown he still has juice in his legs.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter Dec 8 - 10:16 AM

Jay Glazer<s>@</s>JayGlazer<small class="time">26m</small>Raiders RB Jennings not expected to go, they'll shift FB Marcel Reese over. Julius Thomas expected to go. Steelers L Bell gets the go too

Jets starting to get my attention. Think I'm also gonna throw money at Minny today, and considering a Skins ML play. Morris should run on KC today....

I hate the Philly under I played earlier in the week. Really hoped this number would drop... Guess I have 90 minutes to see what it does but its only a half point lower than where I hit it earlier this week...

Any other recommendations? We have a timeshare down there but this is our first time actually going after the initial visit

FredEx :shocked:

Adam Schefter<s>@</s>AdamSchefter<small class="time">9m</small>Former Eagles WR Freddie Mitchell reported to prison Friday to begin a 37-month sentence for his role in a tax-fraud scheme.

Adam Schefter<s>@</s>AdamSchefter<small class="time">2m</small>Actives: WR Vincent Jackson, RB Reggie Bush. Inactives: TE Dallas Clark, LB Elvis Dumervil, RBs Rashad Jennings and Darren McFadden.

This makes me think KC comes in and mops up on skins today. the team has quit.

ProFootballTalk<s>@</s>ProFootballTalk<small class="time">20m</small>New ESPN report regarding Redskins sets stage for likely firing of Mike Shanahan, possibly as soon as today http://bit.ly/19sLbZ9

Jets starting to get my attention. Think I'm also gonna throw money at Minny today, and considering a Skins ML play. Morris should run on KC today....

I hate the Philly under I played earlier in the week. Really hoped this number would drop... Guess I have 90 minutes to see what it does but its only a half point lower than where I hit it earlier this week...

nfl network just showed a shot of it starting to snow there and looking little gloomy.. hang in there drop might be coming..

If it were not for Jeff Tuel, the Chiefs would be 0-6 ATS L6. They are also 0-3 SU and ATS L3. And 27th in the league in rushing yards allowed per play. Buffalo put up 241 yards rushing against them (6.3 yards per carry). The Chiefs give up 5.3 yards per carry away from Arrowhead.

Any other recommendations? We have a timeshare down there but this is our first time actually going after the initial visit

Yes, go to el Gaucho for dinner one night. Salt and Pepper for breakfast/lunch. Where are you staying? PM me if you want. I've been a handful of times.

we have time, but has anyone given any thought to 1H under 26 in Denver today?

Man, it's snowing cats and dogs all over the place right now.

Back