****************NFL Draft Discussion and in game*********

Lareaux, I agree, I just don't think they'll be able to help themselves.

Ra'shede Hageman went to college as an All State TE. Believe that.

Used to be able to run like a deer.

JFF should'a worn white tails....he's the buzz of this draft...viewership will fall off after he's drafted.

Teddy B better have another suit picked out. Don't want to wear the same one two days straight...

I'm going to some draft party fundraiser. Door prize is Browns season tickets, but grand prize is they take 'em back and give 'em to someone else. (Insert comic drum rimshot.)

order of preference would be

Watkins
Mack
trade down
Evans

then either trade up in to late 1st, or if they think it's still available get one of the QBs still left in the 2nd

What's up fellas?

What's the situation that nets Teddy $5 mil if he falls? Like 25th or something? He probly hopes for late first round at this point

Houston has had 5 months to figure this out. fuck them, they don't need to be on the clock

What's up fellas?

What's the situation that nets Teddy $5 mil if he falls? Like 25th or something? He probly hopes for late first round at this point
He has to prove an injury to collect, no? Can't collect just because he's had an endless string of shitty workouts...

Purple fans are too afraid of Ponder 2 if they take a QB in R1. Sad, but Spielman is gun shy.

Purple fans are too afraid of Ponder 2 if they take a QB in R1. Sad, but Spielman is gun shy.
we got Norv to coach him up. We need to get a QB in there so he can start working with him.

Like Mettenberger later but I'm hearing Garrafolo

Most mocks I've seen have the Cards taking Carr at 20, saw a couple with Bortles. Either one I'm good with, doubt Bortles is there obv

I like how Lieber called out SPielman on the fan yesterday about being shy about drafting a QB early.

ya since we have no shot at JFF I think I am hoping its Carr or Teddy we trade up to get

otherwise just go D in Round 2

I really don't get why everyone has soured on teddy. Up until his pro day he was a consensus top five pick for like the last two years. So what if he was bad at pro day. He was never really bad on game day.

I really don't get why everyone has soured on teddy. Up until his pro day he was a consensus top five pick for like the last two years. So what if he was bad at pro day. He was never really bad on game day.
who did they play this year?

Can't make a guy a consensus top 5 pick and then play a schedule where he was never tested.

there's so much overanalyziation of the NFL draft more than any other sport. I swear some of these GM's are influenced by mock draft "experts"

Back