****************NFL Draft Discussion and in game*********

5'11" is pretty fucking short. You're the analytics guy, OM, the successful shrimps are outliers.

I mean, there's something to be said for being able to see over the linemen.

I really love that Carr is only the 4th best QB, still hoping he can fall far enough for the Cards. And still doubt it, but at least he's not getting talked about.

Bad genes. Fool me once kind of deal.

Bad genes. Fool me once kind of deal.

How so?

His brother went to an expansion team with an expansion line and was thus planted on his ass so much so soon, he was doomed. Still think had he not gotten knocked around so much so soon his career would have been extremely different but we'll never know.

His brother got hit a ton, but he had the happiest feet ever. He probably wasn't going to be good.

it's very short, which is certainly an issue, but i'm not worried about his size in terms of getting hit & hurt bc he's so thick

I'd be more worried about him seeing downfield as he runs for his life.

Anyway. I'm cool with passing on JFF. Let him bust somewhere else, I'm all busted out.

I dont hate Foles...but I dont buy into the DWoww camp of him being the next Joe Montana and theres no way that theres anyone else can possibly do any better

Nick Foles aint beating Seattle or San Fran...

Johnny Fucking Football? He could pull it off

I wouldn't trade Foles for Manziel in a million years. Real football, fantasy.

Raiders will do something stupid,we can agree on that, right?

Clowney killing it at the combine. He's the guy to get, hands down.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f5FM6C8AO8w?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4.53 official, but damn that's crazy fast

What if God was just having an off day and that RB from SDSU ends up with the Browns?

It's very obvious here that Carr would probably do well to sit behind Palmer for a year and learn while the O-line becomes a better unit over the next season, it's kind of ideal

Bortles would be ideal but he should be a top 5, and Manziel *can* be very good in the right place. Draft day might make or break his career.

I love Carr, he falls to the right team and it's game on

34de957fcd78862e95b3bf741f546358.gif

Sapp watching his post football career pass him by...

Clowney looks and acts like he's on his own agenda. He'll be tested big time at his pro day and pro visits. He might prove to be dog.

tons of good players in this draft, hard to see the great. i also like the safest picks, and it appears the two tackles, robinson and matthews probably are.

clowney is a wild card, all about attitude with him obviously. this could be the year where we see tons of trades because of qbs and needs and teams that have such a variance in grades of the qbs and even other positions.

for my team, hope the lions get 1. watkins 2. gilbert 3. mentioned tackles 4. evans 5. HaHa; as long as 3 qbs go top 9 this is easy with mack and clowney sure to go.

mcfadden probably end up with the jags, sproles to the raiders MJD to the browns or something silly.

Saints are doing the right thing here(they have too, cap wise)....sad to see Lancey go tho.....awesome Saint

interested why you say that twink... why not cut PT? sproles and ingram compliment each other better than PT and ingram.. no?

interested why you say that twink... why not cut PT? sproles and ingram compliment each other better than PT and ingram.. no?
Saints are fucked cap wise(or were, they have cut bait with alot of the old SB team)....this was coming. W/O the salaries in front of me, PT is better than Sproles IMO. Sproles returned kicks/punts but really was one of the worst out there in that area. Ingram showed some life later and Khiry Robinson as well....Saints may be drafting a RB it seems. But I think they really like Khiry Robinson.

As for Lance, the Saints have Joe Morgan coming back and Lance just wasnt worth the dough.

Jimmy Graham is pretty funny on twitter.......man these guys get predictable as hell when "tagged"

sproles and PT cap # from a cut was about the same... 200k difference i think. i think i'd rather have sproles than PT just based on ingram being there too.

agree with lance moore departure, very expendable.

Graham got kinda fucked IMO with the 7M franchise tag as a TE.. hope they get him up closer to the 12. 10 seems like a happy medium that he deserves.

also, so annoying how Detroit fans have this stupid pipe dream now that we're gonna get Watkins in the draft since he tweeted/instagrammed how it would be cool if him and Calvin played together. not happening. Watkins won't fall past 6, and Lions have too many needs to trade up to the first half of the top 10. I'll be happy with Mike Evans if he falls to 10, but scouts love his workout too, which might bump him up there.

still waiting for the onion article where blake bortles gf goes #1 in the most recent mock

sproles and PT cap # from a cut was about the same... 200k difference i think. i think i'd rather have sproles than PT just based on ingram being there too.

agree with lance moore departure, very expendable.

Graham got kinda fucked IMO with the 7M franchise tag as a TE.. hope they get him up closer to the 12. 10 seems like a happy medium that he deserves.
PT is just as good, really better for me on the screen

He runs harder between the tackles too.....Ill take PT, but Sproles is a good player and a guy to root for

Graham is incredible....he really needs to show up in big games tho

Back