****************NFL Draft Discussion and in game*********

Love that we don't know for sure, like deal already done. Although Houston's insane if they don't draft Clowney and just enjoy.

Just kind of following the buzz on the radio, don't really buy it, but the local yokels now have the Browns drafting Watkins if there, trying to trade down if not.

Also, Sal Pal's in town to cover the war room, he had dinner with Coach Pettine last night at a legendary Cleveland Italian restaurant called ... Johnny's on Fulton. Omen?

Someone's taking Johnny before 16, don't you think, or trading up to get him ahead of 16? Jax, Cleveland, Oakland, Tampa? Some QB-needy team has had to have fallen in love with him by now.

Someone's taking Johnny before 16, don't you think, or trading up to get him ahead of 16? Jax, Cleveland, Oakland, Tampa? Some QB-needy team has had to have fallen in love with him by now.

Jax doesnt seem interested...cle def isnt...oak isnt taking a qb that high...tampa maybe

I'm still not buying Cleveland doesn't want him. I don't want him at 4, but I think the Browns are playing poker.

In true Browns fashion, they will probably trade up to #1 to grab JFF to make sure they get him, and they'll give up their entire draft Ditka-style to do it.

Mayock has him going at 16... I haven't seen, but, supposedly other mocks have him at 16 as well.

The Brownies arent looking in bad shape,they have some good pieces in place.IF Hoyer comes through they are looking good imo,why fuck everything up and take JFF,theres absolutely no need,I hope they dont do anything stupid,I hope to see Sammy Watkins in the dog pound :thumbsup:

Wait, that's from a mock draft which has them acquiring more picks, lol. Anyway, they got a lot of picks.

It keeps the interest alive,August will soon be here... wont find out anything thats happend to tomorrow.

Hope to see this boy in Dallas when I wake up ;)

se7l9w.jpg

Every ANAList has covered his ass by putting up 15 mock drafts so they can claim to be right no matter what.....It should be an interisting draft but if can't start fast enough.

Has anyone addressed Minnesota playing outside and how the players they draft will fit into that scenario?
IE a QB who's played in the cold? Has a big hand to hold onto the ball?

Don't know why more haven't pegged Minny for a QB period. The guys they got are terrible.

I don't think all these top 4 or 5 QB's are sliding as dramatically as being projected. More than half the league either needs one now or pretty soon.

Think brownies should draft Mack. That D would be really good IMO if Mack is who they say he is.

If they're going to go slightly non-sexy, I'd like to see full blown non-sexy and get an OT. When has building the best offensive line in the league ever been a bad idea? Trading up from 26 to grab one of the corners would be nice too.

No one at CTG seems too bullish on Johnny. I don't think Manziel to the Browns sounds smart, but would be interesting. Maybe he'll be good? Someone's taking him ahead of 16.

I can see JFF slipping and landing in a spot nobody had him at. Kinda like when Discount double check was supposed to be number one but ended up on the Packers.

Would be a hater. Don't be mad for tha 3rd straight year ur foreskins have wasted a 1st round pick on rg3-13

:hello:

gotta give some patented Silky shade! Lol (we washington fans are just watching today)

Who you looking forward to getting?

Big Ben ain't getting any younger, what's stopping the Steelers from taking a QB they like there?

And definitely wondering what the Jags, Browns, Bucs, Raiders, Vikes might be thinking. They don't like any of these guys?

As a Raiders fan I like some of the QBs plenty but not at number five. They have far too many needs to take a QB there. It's either Mack, Watkins or OT. Nothing else makes sense there. Now in rd two they should be looking QB for sure if there are some still there, particularly Carr.

gotta give some patented Silky shade! Lol (we washington fans are just watching today)

Who you looking forward to getting?

D line. Looks like ur boy Timmy is fallin if we can get him 2nd round I want him there and get o line depth 1st I'm happy. Or flip tha script an get tha boy from Pitt 1st round then oline depth 2nd round

Big Ben ain't getting any younger, what's stopping the Steelers from taking a QB they like there?

And definitely wondering what the Jags, Browns, Bucs, Raiders, Vikes might be thinking. They don't like any of these guys?

Taking QBs who didn't deserve to go in the 1st round is exactly what got most of these teams on your list to begin with. You're suggesting they should do it again? What's wrong with them waiting and getting a guy in the 2nd/3rd round? I don't think anyone is really convinced that any of these guys are sure-fire NFL starters for the long haul, so what's the rush to pick them as soon as possible?

I just think analyzing the draft, not necessarily evaluating the players, points toward a team or two or three reaching for the QB. And if they're lucky, it doesn't get remembered as a reach. These teams without quarterbacks are in no man's land. That's why, although I might not agree with the picks, I think the quarterbacks will have some first round suitors. We'll know pretty soon!

Back