****************NFL Draft Discussion and in game*********

Someone want to tell me how Abbrederis went last in the 5th round while Bradley Roby who he just fucking torched when they played went end of the first round ?

Continues to amaze me how well the Steelers and Ravens draft.

Very happy for him, but that was staged and contrived. They just happened to go up to the guy reading the picks for that pick only in the 7th round.

wayy too much, even went back for pie in the face like a wedding and licked it off. i mean cmon, dont cram this shit down our faces.

could care less if he's Yag, i just dont want to see it and doubt i will never have that feeling of vomit in my mouth seeing two guys kiss passionately.

liberal cram by espin is all

I thought it was great, its rare ESPN can show that type of raw emotion

can't imagine what he's gone through the past few years, hope he does well

Thought it was pretty cool too. Turns out we can tolerate a Yag football player in 2014.

Fuk espn for that pathetic kissing bs!! That was horrible for them to air all that!! Might as well let him shove his dick up his 100 lb sex toy while you at it!! Good for him, he's fukn Yag. Congrats. Don't need to make sure he's not lying and make him kiss. Fukn horrible!!

thats fine, I got Allen in another league and Francona wants to put Axford back soon anyway

You know how it goes. It's always the current closer's job to lose. Allen's pretty good, we'll see how he handles the role. If he has a few clean 9ths in a row here, Ax may not see another save op all year.

Not the biggest fan of smooching dudes, but some of you guys need to relax a little bit. Like it wouldn't be a story.

A.J. McCarron is one of the top quarterbacks left on the draft board heading into the fourth round and his approach to interviews with teams over the last couple of months may have something to do with that.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that McCarron, who quarterbacked Alabama to a pair of national titles, rubbed teams “the wrong way” when he met with them heading into the draft. It’s not the first time that we’ve heard things along these lines about McCarron.

Schefter’s colleague Chris Mortensen reported that McCarron’s repeated claims that he’d been told by teams that he would be a first-round pick didn’t sit well with some talent evaluators around the league. McCarron said last month that he expected to go as high as the 16th pick and no lower than the 35th pick, but his analysis was way off unless the whole thing was an elaborate deception to assure he wound up with a particular team in the fourth round.

That’s not what the whole thing was, of course. If McCarron’s interviews and demeanor are keeping him from getting picked, he really did himself a disservice during the process because he’s a third-day pick based on talent. His biggest selling points are the intangibles associated with leading a team to multiple titles but McCarron may have rendered them moot.
here comes craw.......

he he loves them Bama manage qbs...

who is the one out of the league? Pine riding McElroy I think

wayy too much, even went back for pie in the face like a wedding and licked it off. i mean cmon, dont cram this shit down our faces.

could care less if he's Yag, i just dont want to see it and doubt i will never have that feeling of vomit in my mouth seeing two guys kiss passionately.

liberal cram by espin is all

pretty much

anyone got the list of undrafted fas? Also, Im curious to see how well connor shaw does in Cleveland. He was great this past season.

-Buffalo Bills: C-
Top needs: OT, S, TE, WR
Needs: D+ Value: C
Summary: Sammy Watkins isn't just going to be a really good player, he already is one. He was my No. 2 prospect in the entire draft. EJ Manuel has a weapon, a player who can turn simple throws into big gains, and that matters because I still don't know how effective a downfield thrower Manuel is. My issue is that this draft is loaded with wide receivers -- there are good ones already signing as undrafted free agents as I type this, in fact -- and the Bills paid a significant price to get Watkins. A future first-round pick is always a heavy price, but they threw in a fourth as well. Think about this: the Jags took a QB one slot ahead of Watkins, but still managed to get Marqise Lee and Allen Robinson in Round 2. Watkins could be a star, the problem is he has to be, and soon. After Watkins, the draft is really mixed here. Cyrus Kouandjio is an enticing talent, but carries knocks on consistency and questions on durability. The hope is he can settle in at right tackle, but he really struggles with speed rushers, which is a problem. Preston Brown is a solid inside linebacker, and Cyril Richardson can be good but had a poor draft process. Seantrel Henderson is a hedge on the Kouandjio bet, but he's a pretty significant character concern. The misses here for me are tight end, no safety and what I consider a massive price to pay for Watkins. I love the player, but losing a future first-rounder stings.
-Indianapolis Colts: D+
Top needs: S, G, OLB, WR
Needs: C- Value: D
Summary: Unfortunately, the Trent Richardson trade factors hugely into this draft, and that pretty much kills the grade. Think about this: we just went through the second year in a row where a RB wasn't drafted in Round 1, and this year it wasn't even close. Bishop Sankey came off the board at No. 54, and Sankey is a good player and filled a clear need. And don't say I just made up my mind on this after Richardson struggled. I was pretty clear on it then. So the Colts have little to show for Round 1. In Round 2, they get Jack Mewhort, but they need him to change positions, and a very good center, Marcus Martin, was available. Donte Moncrief is a fabulous athlete, but the tape is merely OK, and he wasn't even the best receiver on his own college team. Hopefully Mewhort works out, but safety is still an issue, and the pass rush didn't get any help, so hopefully Bjoern Werner takes a big step this season while Robert Mathis continues his greatness. The big hope is Richardson discovers some magic and makes this draft look better.

players drafted from Mayock's top 100 guys

uJV7zjr.png

pretty much

Better yet, Espin went to the Yag bar in Hollywood and asked them if they would have a draft party for Sam because "he will be drafted" on the third day. They agreed to open the bar earlier than normal to have this party so espin could set up their crew. In exchange, the bar got great publicity, dont blame them at all. Just shows the extent of what espin will do to create a story. Talk radio in Detroit today said that is just pathetic journalism and fake. I dont know why anyone is shocked espin would create a story.

How can anyone listen to anything Todd McShay says? The guy must have a relative or something working there, because any one of us could do that job with more experience if we just watched tape all day.

He admitted (shockingly so i will give him that), that up until 2 years ago he didnt know how to review tape or what to look for, specifically with qbs.

This guy has been on tv for years now as a proclaimed "draft expert". I have a hard time believing he ever even liked football as a kid enough to watch like most of us did and have. He is just a decent looking guy that probably knew someone at espn who they groomed to be the next kiper. And after years of not having a clue, he is starting to get one, but really has no business breaking down tape of kids and ranking them.

Keep in mind McShay is probably doing just as much talking to GMs/insiders to get their feel on where a player will go and presenting his results in a mock than tape evaluation. More reporter than analyst

Keep in mind McShay is probably doing just as much talking to GMs/insiders to get their feel on where a player will go and presenting his results in a mock than tape evaluation. More reporter than analyst

and most of those guys are blatantly fibbing to him

Back