***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

All this shit on tv, wagers everywhere and I'm watching the Suns game with nary a dollar on it

I would love to see the Clones take on Kentucky this year in reg season once they have the full team after semester, just to see how they would stack up. Obv don't want to see them come tourney time but ISU could have the recipe to actually do something against them

Ironically Martika was a star actress/singer on the same show that brought us Fergie .... Kids Incorporated.

:rofl:

BTW my family was able to fly out today

They couldn't have gotten too much snow right?

I know they were flying out of Buffalo most likely, so I know why they couldn't fly out. Although not too many flights were cancelled, the airport only got about 18".

Ironically Martika was a star actress/singer on the same show that brought us Fergie .... Kids Incorporated.

Yes....Kids Incorporated!!

And now that this always happens...does anyone remember the game show that was on after Kids Inc. where the kids would answer questions and have to follow along lighted squares (similar to MJ's Billie Jean video), and get to the other side in order to win? I have searched for as long as I can remember, and have asked the question on here before, but no one knows the show and I can't find it to save my life.

OriginalCast.jpg

All Southwest flights from Buf to Tampa were cancelled the past 3 days

That sucks for them, glad they got out. There weren't as many flights canceled as one would think with all of the snow around this area. Lots of them were canceled, but you'd think they would have just canceled all of them with the snow in the area. The only saving grace was that the storm pretty much missed the Airport for the most part.

Do you remember the show though VK, even if you don't know the name? They would give an answer I think, and then step on the square and it would light up if it was a correct answer or something like that.

Do you remember the show though VK, even if you don't know the name? They would give an answer I think, and then step on the square and it would light up if it was a correct answer or something like that.

I want to say it sounds vaguely familiar but then i cannot really remember it.

I want to say it sounds vaguely familiar but then i cannot really remember it.

Same with me to be honest. I have literally been looking for the show's name for years too. Every time Kids Inc. is brought up, or some Sat morning cartoon, it has me looking for the show all over again.

Back