***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

I will never learn. Play on team in first game after injury, fade in the next game.

I faded first game, and played 2nd.

have to love these college officials .. everything a foul one half or everything not a foul one half and then the opposite the next half. Consistency FTL...

have to love these college officials .. everything a foul one half or everything not a foul one half and then the opposite the next half. Consistency FTL...

absolutely...and they call touch fouls on the perimeter but let muggings go under the hoop

So I jumped on rice Over 26.5 early this am and it's now at 24.5Did I miss something or should I just jump all over 24.5?Thoughts before I pull the trigger?

So I jumped on rice Over 26.5 early this am and it's now at 24.5Did I miss something or should I just jump all over 24.5?Thoughts before I pull the trigger?

It may have to do with weather...it was pointed out in the discussion thread that it's been raining all day in Houston and may rain all game long. Rain doesn't always hurt overs (although many people still hold onto that faulty belief), but it's a possible reason that you've seen the TT drop.

Also, not too much difference between 24.5 and 26.5...you realistically need to get 27 to win a bet on either line, as you don't see too many 25s or 26s for a final score.

Not much difference in the number. Raining ... two rushing offenses anyway but whatever.

It may have to do with weather...it was pointed out in the discussion thread that it's been raining all day in Houston and may rain all game long. Rain doesn't always hurt overs (although many people still hold onto that faulty belief), but it's a possible reason that you've seen the TT drop.

Also, not too much difference between 24.5 and 26.5...you realistically need to get 27 to win a bet on either line, as you don't see too many 25s or 26s for a final score.

said better than i did. guess i should read whole thread before posting

Agree. I don't see the rain slowing down the rushing tonight. I went ahead and doubled up. VK, what's your thoughts on UTEP tonight?

Agree. I don't see the rain slowing down the rushing tonight. I went ahead and doubled up. VK, what's your thoughts on UTEP tonight?

Miners Not an easy team to blow out right now. Rice better built to run than pass ... so I like Utep to keep it within the number though I expect a minimum of midtwenties from Rice.

Back