***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

i need a good night .. so while i hate to do it to you guys ... which would you hate the least, lost in your eyes, shake your love or outta the blue?

ok kyle....bring it!!! lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w6Q3mHyzn78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hope Tiffany doesn't counteract the power of Debbie. I doubt she can though, Ret.

tumblr_m2rmcnOb2j1qe2rrbo1_500.gif

Holy shit refs are making up calls to let Kentucky run away with this, a couple BS techs on BU, a carrying, a charge, just random bullshit

Holy shit refs are making up calls to let Kentucky run away with this, a couple BS techs on BU, a carrying, a charge, just random bullshit

Yeah, like that team (with 2 starting 5s that could play with anyone in the country) needs any help. For the love of Zeus.

Saw a line today for "will Kentucky go undefeated?"

Anyone care to guess what the odds were for "yes" and "no?"

That's surprising, they are almost always a pretty solid team. Can't really remember a Gators team under Donovan that has been really bad.

We had B2B NIT tourneys with Calathes & Parsons the year after we won B2B Champs. When you lsoe 5 senior starters its very tough to have a good year the next year

Back