NBA Wednesday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
I missed a lot of good MLs last night. well, okay, I don't think I did. I just missed some that won. I wanted more than 2:1 for the magic, for instance. But I do think it could have been reasonable in a collection of a few, but I really did think the faves would win by and large.

anyway, I've been shitting on the shaq trade ever since it happens, and here's my first big chance to put my money where my mouth is, so

Lakers +141.12 (1.2 units)

I don't think the lakers should be favored by any means, but opening at 4.5 is a joke. It even was bet up to 5 last night. Wish I coulda got the ML then.

anyway, it's not like the lakers exerted themselves last night, and I'm still extremely skeptical of the Suns defensive ability. we'll see. In a running outside shooting contest, I'll take the lakers right now.

:smiley_acbe:

I also have

Pistons -6.5 (-105) because the bucks are the world leaders in SUCK right now.

Bulls -2.5 (-110) because the bulls have quietly put together some great wins with the starting lineup out...and Gordon/Hinrich should play tonight too...Kirk might even start. Deng is a gametime decision, and I hope he doesn't play unless he's really ready.

because the other guys have been playing some tight games.

I don't care if Wallace is back or not. He's useless and should be cut or traded.

aren't I nice?

I've got my eyes on the cavs tonight too.

it's been dropping (down to -2), and the Pacers still suck.

Cleveland is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Indiana
Cleveland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Indiana

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="Column_Headers"><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">DATE</td><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">DAY</td><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">AWAY</td><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">PTS</td><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">HOME</td><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">PTS</td><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">HOMELINE</td><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">ATS</td><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">TOTAL</td><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">OU</td><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">FG% EDGE</td><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">REB EDGE</td><td class="Column_Headers" width="8%">3PT EDGE</td></tr><tr class="Sport_data"><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">12/11/2007</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">Tue</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">IND</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">105</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">118</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">-2½</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">196½</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">O</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">Push</td></tr><tr class="Sport_data"><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">11/25/2007</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">Sun</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">111</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">IND</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8">106</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">-2</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">204</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">O</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">CLE</td></tr><tr class="Sport_data"><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">03/27/2007</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">Tue</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">105</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">IND</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">94</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">2</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">181</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">O</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">IND</td></tr><tr class="Sport_data"><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">03/11/2007</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">Sun</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">IND</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">88</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8">99</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">-11</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">Push</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">185</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">O</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">IND</td><td class="AlternatingData2" width="8%">CLE</td></tr><tr class="Sport_data"><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">12/09/2006</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">Sat</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">IND</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">75</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">107</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">-9</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">190</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">U</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td><td class="AlternatingData1" width="8%">CLE</td></tr></tbody></table>

Cavs -2.5 (+104ish)

I'm impatient, and I gotta take the wife to the doctor before too awful long. wheeee...

Good luck today Red. I see a lot of people on the stons.

Lake show looks to be a sharp play today. I believe the line opened at 5, and has been pounded down to 3.5 with 55% consensus on the suns.

The amare/gasol matchup should be an interesting one to watch, to say the least. People have been saying gasol is a softie on the glass, tonight will be a test for him.

Free Church_Hill :cheers:

bulls line has no value imo. like lakers and stons. cavs/indy i see tight. good job on getting that + money.

gl.

GL...

I totally agree that Wallace is useless and should be traded or cut or at the very least come off the bench. Too bad the Bulls spent so much money on his ass.

i think i'm on the same ticket as you 2night ...

pistons.. bulls.. cavs.. and my lakers ... WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hmm..I kinda like the Raptors...but only kinda.

BBHank, yeah, the dumped a ton of cash on him. that reeeeally is a shame.

Gasol averaged 9.8 rebs a game last season.....

averaging 8.3 this year, and very rarely does he pull down double digits.

Shit I remember last time they played IN atl, 2 weeks ago, horford battled his as and pulled down 20.

But since hes been a laker, in talking about his numbers, i guess you have to factor in odom there as well, who is a beast on the glass, and always gets it done.

I do believe gasol is a softie, and is going to get bodied up tonight by amare.

just my .02. either way, good luck to you mr red:tiphat:

Indiana 2H -1.5 (+103ish)

I highly doubt the cavs stay above 60% in both 3pt and FG%.

....I'm kinda buying out of my cavs bet...though I do have a small middle.

Back