NBA Wednesday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
The Pistons have been playing some excellent ball of late, with a few minor bumps here and there, but in my book they're still main contender in the East. Rasheed Wallace had some flu like symptoms but hopefully he's fine by now, as far as several sources state, he will suit up tonight. The Rockets on the other hand, I'm missing that flare from them right now. I'm not sure whether it's McGrady's absence (his status is uncertain right now, same as Rafer Alston's) or something else, but they have lacked a lot lately. Yao called them out a few days ago, but they didn't budge. I will hop back on to the Rockets bandwagon once they show they can still play team ball, until then they're going to be on many cappers' fade list.

Detroit Pistons +1 (2.02 @ Pinnacle)

The Warriors are coming off a huge win against the Spurs, but I don't think this will be letdown here. At least not for them. The Blazers are coming off a win in SLC against the Jazz, and it was the home team who lost that game, I wouldn't say the Blazers played a brilliant game. They will be missing Aldridge tonight big time, against a team that can run all night. Monta Ellis is questionable but GSW have plenty of guards to fill his shoes, if nothing Baron gets to play more minutes. I still don't think Monta won't suit up so in all likelihood we'll see him tonight as well. The Blazers can be a solid home team at times, but on a b2b, with an important player out of the picture, I don't think they can cope with the Warriors, who are just sizzling right now.

Golden State Warriors -5 (1.92 @ Pinnacle)

Loving the baby Bulls here. They have improved drastically following a poor start, and even though they are back I still rate them above these Pacers, who are, oddly enough, better off without Jermaine O'Neal on the floor. The Bulls torched Seattle last night and they will be up for this one here. They're starting to resemble last year's Bulls when they were tough to beat throughout the season, and I think this line is quite fair.

Chicago Bulls +1 (2.03 @ Pinnacle)
over 198.5 (1.92 @ Pinnacle)

Good luck. :cheers:

:tiphat:

GL buddy.
With you on Chicago (I have +3 from morning) and on Pistons ML even

:cheers:

@Satyr
And thanks, you deleted my post on BA. Sometimes I can't control my emotions and then I say something stupid, but in next minute I am sorry. I am working on this. In the past I lost control many times. Because of this I also bankrupt 2 or 3 times. But I am better and better. Not at the level I want, but still...
Thanks! :shake:

Back