NBA Playoffs (Conference Semis)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Regular season: 40-33-2 (+13.04)

Playoffs: 8-3 (+10.06)

Overall: 48-36-2 (+23.1)

No surprises in the 1st round, meh.

Weirdest shit was Minny, 15+ leads in 5 of the 6 games and lost 4-2. Doubt we see that again.

Wolves lost that series more than the Grizz won it.

Crazy that if Claxton hit his FT's the Nots possibly sweep Boston.

Still, my numbers have the C's as the best team with the highest shot at winning the 'ship.

Second team in my rankings are the Puns.

The Middleton and Embiid injuries have really mucked up the projections amongst the others.

Moving on, the 2nd Round is usually money.

Plays up in a bit...

:shake:

Herro their best shot creator so they give it to fundamental slow Jimmy Butler to run the final play of the quarter.

Let Herro close it out. Dumb, smh.

Getting this cover gonna be fun and concerning, gentlemen.

Marc Davis may show his hand...

All is well, buried myself in the 'numbers' last night and the Meat are just a brutal match-up for the Sixers with or without Joel.

Best thing for Philly is to have this season end quick, they have much to sort out in the offseason.

All is well, buried myself in the 'numbers' last night and the Meat are just a brutal match-up for the Sixers with or without Joel.

Best thing for Philly is to have this season end quick, they have much to sort out in the offseason.

Surely these playoffs are showing them they can’t max out Harden, right? They better not!!

Surely these playoffs are showing them they can’t max out Harden, right? They better not!!

Pretty sure Harden extended for one year as part of the terms of trading for him. So they have one more year to evaluate the pudge man.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
All my offshores minus Pinny have set the spread at -4.

Lost nothing really as of now.

Their playoff history without Smart dating back to the 2017/18 season...

7-4 SU (8-3 ATS)

Never really thought of him as someone who effects the spread, more of a glue guy for that team

Think the addition of White is big here. He can play close to the same level of defense and is a better shooter.

Never really thought of him as someone who effects the spread, more of a glue guy for that team

Dirtiest player in the league bar none. Huge defensively for the C's either way.

Celtics should get the cake this game but going forward, especially on the road = big advantage Mucks.

Think the addition of White is big here. He can play close to the same level of defense and is a better shooter.

I think you giving him way too much credit to say he can play close to the level of d as smart. I’ll give ya better shooter but he been pretty garbage in playoffs hasn’t he?

I think you giving him way too much credit to say he can play close to the level of d as smart. I’ll give ya better shooter but he been pretty garbage in playoffs hasn’t he?

He hasn’t been good but he’s a plus defender. Time for him to wake up!

He hasn’t been good but he’s a plus defender. Time for him to wake up!

Smart like defensive player the year material tho, I think there a obvious drop off but if he is good offensively could balance out. In a game where I think Boston needs to match bucks physicality level feels to me like it a big loss. I still think c’s prob win, this doesn’t feel like a short series at all to me, which it will be if bucks win tonight,

Dirtiest player in the league bar none. Huge defensively for the C's either way.

Celtics should get the cake this game but going forward, especially on the road = big advantage Mucks.
You think he’s dirtier than the Morris twins or even Grayson Allen?

i thought we all knew who the dirtiest of them all was??? somehow he being left off the list!! Pat Bev step on down, i didnt forget bout you! no talent dirty fuck!!

i thought we all knew who the dirtiest of them all was??? somehow he being left off the list!! Pat Bev step on down, i didnt forget bout you! no talent dirty fuck!!
BatPev is great dirty, like Rodman was

Exact opposite of those who me? types like Bowen

Own your shit, Pat does....only one in Phx we've had like that is Raja Bell and he clotheslined Kobe lol, no beating around the bush like the trash that stick their feet out so a jump shooter sprains an ankle

BatPev is great dirty, like Rodman was

Exact opposite of those who me? types like Bowen

Own your shit, Pat does....only one in Phx we've had like that is Raja Bell and he clotheslined Kobe lol, no beating around the bush like the trash that stick their feet out so a jump shooter sprains an ankle

pat bev is so trash.

Taking a risk here but it is what it is.

Terrible match-up for the Sixers, only way Philly win is to go insane from the 3-point line.

Maybe it happens but I'll pay to see it...

Taking a risk here but it is what it is.

Terrible match-up for the Sixers, only way Philly win is to go insane from the 3-point line.

Maybe it happens but I'll pay to see it...

Seems right to me, not like Harden could ever beat a team like heat in playoffs during his prime and he far from that it appears. I think they should let Maxey run the offense and see what happens but they won’t.

Back