NBA Playoffs (Conference Semis)...

Tough, tough series.

No value either side.

Have Game 3 lined at a pick 'em.

Could make a case for either team tonight but Mucks off a loss in the postseason has been money of late (9-2 SU last 11).

Confidence level is meh.

Mucks due for an offensive explosion.

Numbers say this is more likely an L given the halftime deficit.

C's 3-0 this postseason when leading at the half.

Mucks 0-2 SU this postseason when trailing at the half.

Overall teams leading at the half this postseason are 38-13 SU.

Road teams 14-6 SU in this spot.

Celts going home 3-1 was much more likely that 1-3

I thought it was obvious really, Bucks are a shell of last year

They might win the next series 4-0

late, late add.

Sunday.

The play...

Suns ML -133 (2.66 to win 2)

Found the 'cheapest' price available r/n, would lay up to -150.

:shake:

Fuck. Everyone here is on oppo. I keep opening threads thinking “maybe just one other person be on mavs!” Lol

Streak over.

Players foul out all the time but those fouls were soft.

Puns go as Cliff Paul goes.

The Dorian Finney-Smith game, go figure.

Moving on...

Scotty hates James Harden.

Jimmy 1-9 SU in the playoffs with this clown officiating.

Can’t blame him for that, I actually have more respect for him knowing he hates Harden! I hate that clown too. I mean let’s be real, harden a playoff loser regardless who the ref! Hardly anyone gives that flopper calls in playoffs, as they shouldn’t!

6-1 fouls early here we go again

I mean sometimes one team is just more aggressive than the other. Why would nba want heat to win this game? Boston/milw is going deep, if this one ends in 5 it just be a empty time slot. I’d think if they were out to help anyone it be sixers wouldn’t it?

Speaking of more aggressive I know Maxey has to feed Jojo but I wish he would look for his shot more. 2 for 2 he should have at least 5 shots by now!

Ya, that was not normal.

Back to back blown games by the home team.

C's got scared and the Mucks got lucky.

Boston was the right play 99% of the time.

The 1% showed up last night.

Get it back tonight...

Ya, that was not normal.

Back to back blown games by the home team.

C's got scared and the Mucks got lucky.

Boston was the right play 99% of the time.

The 1% showed up last night.

Get it back tonight...

I think when they were up 7 with ball before that bad entry pass by DW they were 10-1 fav live. Up 6, under 2, the same. Def not normal. A memorable collapse.

Thoughts on the Sixers and Heat game 6? I remember the Sixers being your fav team with that Iverson profile pic years ago lol

That was funny but little unfair to Harris, wasn’t it more ben Simmons over him? If I recall correctly Jimmy saw in ben what everyone sees now so naturally they didn’t get along as Jimmy not gonna watch a guy more gifted than him waste it without speaking up! That why Jimmy a winner and Philly losers, Jimmy doesn’t coddle supremely talented pussies who skate by while Philly entire culture is doing exactly that!

That was funny but little unfair to Harris, wasn’t it more ben Simmons over him? If I recall correctly Jimmy saw in ben what everyone sees now so naturally they didn’t get along as Jimmy not gonna watch a guy more gifted than him waste it without speaking up! That why Jimmy a winner and Philly losers, Jimmy doesn’t coddle supremely talented pussies who skate by while Philly entire culture is doing exactly that!

Jimmy’s agent said this will be the end of your franchise and Simmons will implode and need to be dealt if you let Jimmy walk. And he was right - 3 years ago! It’s just a laughable franchise.

They didn’t even tank for Embid. He fell to them because he was going to be out for a season.

They should have:

Simmons (healthy no Doc Rivers head games)
Butler
Tatum
Embid

After winning 7 games a year for a decade

Jimmy’s agent said this will be the end of your franchise and Simmons will implode and need to be dealt if you let Jimmy walk. And he was right - 3 years ago! It’s just a laughable franchise.

They didn’t even tank for Embid. He fell to them because he was going to be out for a season.

They should have:

Simmons (healthy no Doc Rivers head games)
Butler
Tatum
Embid

After winning 7 games a year for a decade

I don’t think Simmons woulda ever worked with Jimmy, I guess it possible butler made a man of him but I think it more likely he woulda demanded out. I never liked Simmons makeup, the fact he couldn’t even get his college team into the dance says all ya need to know! I never would have drafted him, what Jimmy saw wasn’t hard to see And from what I understand the franchise favored him over Jojo at one point also. It like something in the water makes whoever in charge stupid!

I don’t even know who was in the draft the year they took Fultz but there was another wasted year of tanking to take yet another kid who couldn’t elevate a college team! Mfers started making kids go to college for a year and it didn’t do sixers any good for the evaluation process, they continued drafting on “potential” over performance!

Back