NBA Playoffs (Conference Semis)...

I don’t even know who was in the draft the year they took Fultz but there was another wasted year of tanking to take yet another kid who couldn’t elevate a college team! Mfers started making kids go to college for a year and it didn’t do sixers any good for the evaluation process, they continued drafting on “potential” over performance!
That was Tatum if I’m remembering correctly

Friday.

The play...

Bucks ML -113 (2.26 to win 2)

Not gonna overthink it, Mucks 8-1 SU (7-1-1 ATS) in closeout games under Giannis's watch.

Have won the last 8 in a row.

:shake:

Last edited:
Any truth that Lewis has ref 14 Celtics wins in a row? It’s a world of fake news so I can’t confirm

Mucks played like shit in Game 5 and won, C's the better team but Mucks have that magic.

Meat v Mucks III will be a great series.

Wow. Sounds made up. Thanks for checking

Would have been a bigger play on the Mucks if Scott was still officiating but Eric Lewis is his right-hand man.

If it loses will make it back easily in Game 7 but gotta ride the championship pedigree in this particular game.

Love or hate the man, Giannis is the best player in the league and the league is well aware of that.

Disney movie coming out in June...

Not gonna overthink it, Mucks 8-1 SU (7-1-1 ATS) in closeout games under Giannis's watch.

edit: in closeout games overall.

Dang, I sure thought when you said if you lost w bucks gm6 you could get it back in gm7 you meant playing them! Whoops, that what I get for assuming! I couldn’t resist the points., health.

Dang, I sure thought when you said if you lost w bucks gm6 you could get it back in gm7 you meant playing them! Whoops, that what I get for assuming! I couldn’t resist the points., health.

Meant that if they couldn’t close it out at home then they sure as hell can’t close it out on the road.

Much respect to the Mucks though, they fought the good fight but couldn’t overcome the loss of Khris Middlerange.

Meant that if they couldn’t close it out at home then they sure as hell can’t close it out on the road.

Much respect to the Mucks though, they fought the good fight but couldn’t overcome the loss of Khris Middlerange.

Good call bro. You killing these playoffs.

"These playoffs" like candy from baby when post season arrives for em..looking forward to hearing your thoughts on next round!!!

Back