NBA Playoffs 2019...

Klay Thompson keeping the Rockets season alive. Three I'll advised shots this quarter.

Fun game. PJ Tucker the unsung hero. Harden as good as I've seen him on not taking stupid shots. GSW got weird a few times on offense late. I don't quite get it.

Well, didn't get killed on boards, shot better...made more threes... Just one bad qtr (and lost the turnover battle). Anything else I miss? Show me that box before and I'm thinking we won the game by 6-9 points.

Yannis be nice and fresh for 4th. Uncle Drew been absolutely awful tonight. This one is for taking for Bucks now. I'll be buying off asap if possible.

I doubt they are deeper than Boston...
Morris with a huge momentum three pointer missed.

Let's see if I can lose another bet in the 2nd game. Taking a shower to cleanse this gross game off.

Never seen a hungrier team, it's the 2015 Dubs all over again.

Mucks gonna trouble Golden State a ton.

Never seen a hungrier team, it's the 2015 Dubs all over again.

Mucks gonna trouble Golden State a ton.
Difference is they have the best player in the world. We'll see if they have the championship defense.

Well, I hope Houston can bring same effort in road. We'll see ..that's pretty much my rooting interest the next 6 weeks.... hopefully it lasts that long.

Well, I hope Houston can bring same effort in road. We'll see ..that's pretty much my rooting interest the next 6 weeks.... hopefully it lasts that long.
I hate our last 5 min offense! All game we are driving and dishing and cutting to the basket. Then we just stop and iso. Makes no sense

I hate our last 5 min offense! All game we are driving and dishing and cutting to the basket. Then we just stop and iso. Makes no sense
Hey bud, that's been my issue with this team for awhile. They basically go into prevent offense.

2 down and the ,3rd one feels like it better happen soon as this game is getting out of control.

Almost out of chances. Denver just outclassing this team. Blowout factor is officially in play. Fuck . Time to rest the troops for game 6.

Front rim every shot. Portland had rest up the ass going into this series yet Denver looks fresh as can be. Obviously Bucks close Game 5 tomorrow...can Houston buck the GM 5 trend this round?

Updated.... 21-22 (6.62 units) .... That's a wrap for this round. We'll see next round but this one ate many of us alive. Go Rockets! *Added in Boston futures loss to record. That's over-- just don't want to forget later.

Haven't posted anything this week but first few days been real nice. I'll say that tonight the Bucks should roll and if I was a props player Dame FTs next game.

Haven't posted anything this week but first few days been real nice. I'll say that tonight the Bucks should roll and if I was a props player Dame FTs next game.
Hope everyone took that hint. I swore off props but might have to do part 2 of this if refs are right.

I don’t get how dame shoots 90% fts, it seems every game I watch or stats I look at he misses a couple fts

Any feel for tonight‘s game? I just can’t see Milwaukee losing another game this series. Toronto is obviously tough at home, however, I believe Milwaukee is the best team on the road in the league. This is a good team versus a very good team, and I think that’s going to show over the next couple of games, regardless of the venue.

Back