NBA Playoffs 2019...

Any feel for tonight‘s game? I just can’t see Milwaukee losing another game this series. Toronto is obviously tough at home, however, I believe Milwaukee is the best team on the road in the league. This is a good team versus a very good team, and I think that’s going to show over the next couple of games, regardless of the venue.
I maxed out Milwaukee ml late Sunday night.

I'll see how game goes. I won't be around till halftime but if a hedge/trade permits. Ideally get like +400 or so in 3rd but we'll see.

Leaning this way tonight as well. Think GS gets the series though. Love that Cousins is going to try and play (as far as Toronto GM1)

So,

I played Toronto for Game 1 because I started seeing more and more reasons why they should be competitive in this series that I initially did. This is a defense that GSW hasn't seen and the HCA is solid up in AAC or whatever it is called now.

One thing too, seeing the line movement told me tonight's winner to be honest. I was thinking of maybe biting a small piece of GSW ML in the 2nd half but I never got that feeling that the game was totally turning. A little birdie told me late in the 2q to keep my initial bet anyways. He is one of the best Live bettors in the world, so I trusted that opinion quite a bit.

As far as the series, I still have a lot of questions but I think this one goes pretty deep now. I had to see it once to believe it. Toronto can win this series. That doesn't mean they are going to, but they can. Obviously, the KD situation is huge here.

I said no props ever again in the playoffs and I looked and found two I liked (I did not play it). You can guess one easily....Siakim over 17 and the other was Iggy under 9. I am still glad I didn't play.

I know a lot of people that wanted to say that Toronto easily could not be here, perhaps...

I remember a team near and dear to me that should have never been in the 2004 Finals after losing a triple-overtime affair in Game 5 of the EC Semis... lo and behold... that team won it all....

Just sayin...

---------------

Game 2 line is very surprising to me, although I just saw the Iggy news when I reviewed the game before this post.

Nice job on the Raptors in Game 1!
Still... depending on KD's and Iggy's health, Dubs shouldn't struggle at all. Win Game 2 or Game 5, as long as they protect their home floor, this one not reaching Game 7 imo.
A lot of things that Raptors did should concern Warriors. Win in Game 1 should give Raptors confidence, Siakam's confidence to hit shots and the same for VanVleet. Both hit insane crazy shots and that can add a lot. The fact that Dubs took the lead and Raptors still didn't brake, also adds confidence as the fact that poor game by Kawhi still was enough for Raptors to win.
Still... there is the other side of the coin...
Toronto hit crazy shots, Dubs made some very dumb turnovers, Raptors Green made two crucial momentum three pointers and still Dubs came few times very close (they were twice in a position of making it a possession game and made stupid dumb turnovers).
Plan guarding Kawhi did work. They didn't hide their attacks as Boston against Giannis, suddenly surrounding him. They put two players on him and were clear about it. Someone else will beat us, but not Kawhi - very clear statement. Can Raptors repeat their performance for at least 2 - 3 games? Not sure. What will happen when Raptors players won't shoot as good?
Dubs also didn't shoot the ball too well, Green got in foul trouble, dumb turnovers - they can improve and a lot. I think that Kerr needs to use Boogie and Looney more and Bell shouldn't be on the floor - at least the way he played tonight.
Dubs bench outscored Raptors bench by 11 points and they got a lot of second chance points as well... It wasn't enough and that's great for the Raptors, but most of the games, it will be more than enough.
Dubs were very honest and said they didn't know Raptors well enough - I think Kerr will react and make the needed adjustments in Game 2...

Iggy had 9 days to recuperate and still needed to leave last night’s game early. How much can he recuperate in 2 days? My understanding is Durant is out on Sunday, and rumors swirling that he won’t come back at all. And even if Durant does come back he could well wind up in the same twilight boat as Iggy. Those are two top-notch players whose playing time must be filled by non-championship-level personnel. I think the Warriors have enough magic to absorb the loss of either Iggy or Durant, but not both. Unless Toronto pulls one of their famous collapses, the Warriors are in for a rough go of it...

I've been in the theory that KD injury is much worse since the beginning and they are hiding it due to free agency. We shall see.
I don't know what it has to do with FA, but agree about injury being much worse and that GSW knew it from the start. The only question is will we see him in this series and if GSW know the answer to that question...

Started with GSW +120 fwiw. Sorry been flying home making a sandwich and getting all set to go.

Big Al Reno! Feeling the same about the +6 considering both KD and Klay we’re likely not playing this game. I feel like winning this game is raps best chance to extend/possibly win this series. Their role players haven’t played well on the road in the playoffs. Cook, AI, and McKinnie will get a lot of open looks and likely to make more at home. Regardless, I’m on raps 1q +160/+2 -110 (grabbed these last night before the KD/Klay updates). GSW have been slow out the gates throughout the season. Expecting Kerr to use steph occasionally as a double screen if they go back to box and 1 to open things up as FVV has been facegaurding him in that role. Looking to play it live/2h. Good luck.

Big Al Reno! Feeling the same about the +6 considering both KD and Klay we’re likely not playing this game. I feel like winning this game is raps best chance to extend/possibly win this series. Their role players haven’t played well on the road in the playoffs. Cook, AI, and McKinnie will get a lot of open looks and likely to make more at home. Regardless, I’m on raps 1q +160/+2 -110 (grabbed these last night before the KD/Klay updates). GSW have been slow out the gates throughout the season. Expecting Kerr to use steph occasionally as a double screen if they go back to box and 1 to open things up as FVV has been facegaurding him in that role. Looking to play it live/2h. Good luck.
Retro kush in the house. Good thoughts man.

What is max you’re allowed to play live on one game? Does that differ with max allowed on a single live play?
Between the two books I use I'm not positive to be honest. I'm sure one of them is much higher (well I know that). I'll have to look. I'm a 1-3 unit kinda guy...(5 a few times a year).

I have 3 locals. Started the year with 3k, 2k, and 2k live limits. Killed it this season on live plays and they’ve all reduced it down to 1k max per play and per game since around AS break. So if I take raps live +170 for 1k, I wont be able to buy out on GSW live at +whatever at the same book. Just found another local that will give me 1k max per live play but up to my full game max. So I can play it at 1k up to 5x.

Curious if that’s par for the course in your experience. If they’re putting up -15 cent vig on a live spread, why do they care if i bet it to my full game max? Especially since I get -05 cent lines on everything except 1q and props.

Honestly, that's rough. So, even going a nickle... You basically get 2 bets total. Fuck that. My kind changes a lot during a trading game.

Pretty happy with this series so far. I'm gonna watch from the sidelines tonight methinks. Pressed to make a bet, it wouldn't be GSW tbh...

I'll follow your G4 no play. Not sure if the zig zag will be in effect or not. I know Raps are the hungrier team but can't rule out the heart of a champion.

Tempted to load up on the Raps in G5 regardless of tonight's outcome though.

I'll follow your G4 no play. Not sure if the zig zag will be in effect or not. I know Raps are the hungrier team but can't rule out the heart of a champion.

Tempted to load up on the Raps in G5 regardless of tonight's outcome though.
I like your style...

I got the money line on the Raptors as well, except, brilliant strategist that I am, I paid twice as much vig. It’s been a great season but I am hoping tomorrow is the end of it...

I got the money line on the Raptors as well, except, brilliant strategist that I am, I paid twice as much vig. It’s been a great season but I am hoping tomorrow is the end of it...
I figure this might get slightly lower but the chance of waiting to long isn't worth it to me if line moves back up (if no KD)

You should be fine. At worst, play with it live and make it less juicy.

I figure this might get slightly lower but the chance of waiting to long isn't worth it to me if line moves back up (if no KD)
Perfect timing on your part, I think. The line should go back up to at least where I bought it as soon as they admit Durant isn’t playing tomorrow...

Following your lead. Hopefully, Raps are locked-in to close this out or else I'll be the saddest person in the Bay Area tonight.

Back