emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Regular season:

77-68 (+8.39)

Playoffs:

23-9 (+30.83)

Overall:

100-77 (+39.22)

Decent first round, will try and roll it over to the second round.

Clear and square first up.

Toronto Raptors at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers -6.5 (3 units)

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Opened this and fully expected to see Spurs. Looking forward to your thoughts on the Cavs play.

Actual line differs from 'my line' a ton which can be good or bad, in this instance it's the former.

Cavs should own this matchup,

They might piss around in a few games like they did vs Toronto last postseason but the end result will be the same.

The addition of Cramps hater PJ Tucker will help but it won't be enough. Cramps rested and ready.

JV will get bullied by Thompson real bad and Irving will have a bounceback series.

Home teams off a sweep in Round 1 are hitting at around 78% ATS in Game 1 of the 2nd round.

Cramps also relishes in said spot.

Leggo...

As for the other series starting tonight, lean Spurs pretty strong for the series and first game.

Pops is gonna school the pants off Mikey D and Kawhi will have a monster series against that toothless defense.

Spurs not a one-trick pony like OKC and are being undervalued here.

As for the other series starting tonight, lean Spurs pretty strong for the series and first game.

Pops is gonna school the pants off Mikey D and Kawhi will have a monster series against that toothless defense.

Spot on...

BAR...

:shake2:

2nd round usually the 'squarest' of the playoffs. Faves of 6+ feast more than famine.

Cavs spread dipping to a flat 6. I know the Cavs officially released the 'injury report' and Cramps plus a few others were listed as questionable.

But they're obviously playing.

Cavs spread dipping to a flat 6. I know the Cavs officially released the 'injury report' and Cramps plus a few others were listed as questionable.

But they're obviously playing.

For what? Being too rested? They have played 4 games in over 3 weeks lol.

Running the numbers and it's looking like the biggest mismatch of the 2nd Round.

Rockets not built for postseason play, they may surprise but it's not looking good (on 'paper' at least for now).

Running the numbers and it's looking like the biggest mismatch of the 2nd Round.

Rockets not built for postseason play, they may surprise but it's not looking good (on 'paper' at least for now).

Rockets 3-0 against spurs in playoff series, but doubt that matters as last one was in 95
I'm hoping they win

Passed on the Spurs game, 3 days rest for the Spurs and not a fan of the spread movement.

adding...

Utah Jazz at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -13 -120 (2.4 to win 2)

Found a 13 but no harm with the 13.5, Dubs roll.

Your numbers nailed the first part LOLLL

Only one game Puf but a surprising result, Spurs can right the ship but man the Rockets bench was great tonight.

Either way not great for the Spurs going forward. Dubs v Rockets would be a 'funner' series anyway.

Aldridge was Portland Aldridge, useless in the playoffs.

Spurs looked better with Kawhi at the 4 albeit it was only for 2 minutes.

David Flea should never be playing 29 minutes in a 2nd Round playoff game, wtf Pops.

Basically, Rox set the tempo and the Spurs tried to play 'Rocket-ball'.

Nice hit last night emkee. What are your thoughts on G2 of Bullets/C's? I'll be on GS as well.

adding...

Utah Jazz at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -13 -120 (2.4 to win 2)

Found a 13 but no harm with the 13.5, Dubs roll.

GL em. I think eventually, not sure what quarter, the dubs flex their muscles and pour it on the jizz.

Thanks fellas.

adding...

Washington Wizards at Boston Celtics

The play...

Celtics -5.5 +102 (2 to win 2.04)

Home teams off a sweep in Round 1 are hitting at around 78% ATS in Game 1 of the 2nd round.

Regarding tonight's Dubs game.

Personal rule of thumb in any series is to take the better rested team in Game numero uno.

Celtics play is one I will take if it loses. Team is on a tear and I can't see it ending at home against Scotty Brooks.

The Wiz blew their chance in Game 1.

As for the C's, you don't rally and win Game 1 to shit the bed in Game 2. Rallies and collapses affect the psyche in different ways.

Will be fading them accordingly (large) in Game 3 either way barring something odd occurring in Game 2.

Is what it is with the Warriors and their bums blowing potential covers.

Got the Celtics though so can't complain, some poor souls out there had both Wiz and Dubs. You get my sympathy.

Onto tomorrow...

Sorry to hear that Ryno, you get my sympathy as stated above. That shit is just cruel.

1-1 last night.

adding...

Toronto Raptors at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers -7.5 (2 units)

Rinse and repeat.

Ty Lue's birthday also, attn Divol.

Expected this spread to go to 8, not 7. All good either way, have this pegged as another 10+ win.

Spread and total both opened higher than Game 1 which is often an indicator on the favorite again if they won the first instalment.

Think we see the Cavs play even better than Game 1.

Raps are a brutal road playoff team, the 2 wins away vs the Bucks mean nada given the 'make-up' of that Milwaukee team.

Lean on the 2nd game tonight is the Rockets with the points.

Expecting a tighter game with the Spurs just getting by with a victory, call it 107-103 or something like that.

But would not be surprised by a Rockets win.

Very hard to respond of such a loss in the playoffs by returning the favor with a comfortable 'bounceback' win,

Gonna be tough for SA.

Not sure I'll play it, got a pretty big play lined up for tomorrow.

1-0 last night. 3-1 for the 2nd Round.

Got the Cavs and they did play a better game than the first, off on the Rockets lean - way to shit the bed in the 4th quarter.

Good to see the Spurs respond, too bad about the TP injury though. Matty Pills is actually an upgrade though, SA will be fine.

adding...

Boston Celtics at Washington Wizards

The play...

Wizards
-5.5 (3 units)

Thoughts a little later.

Thanks fellas.

Two simple analogies here, role players play better at home and letdown spot.

C's have reached their emotional precipice.

Snatched two games from the jaws of defeat and riding an emotion filled 6-0 SU and ATS run losing teeth along the way.

Change of venue with the energy of the home crowd gone against a desperate team looking for redemption.

This should be the letdown of letdowns.

Crowd at the Capital should be rabid as fk.

Thoughts on late game?

2nd game at this stage usually brings out the best in the better home team if they lost or won Game 1 somewhat unconvincingly.

Not sure that applies here although the Dubs have crushed in their last 3 Game 2's off a Game 1 win.

Biggest concern for me is the Mike Brown factor with these big spreads.

Normally Kerr would have left Klay in a little longer had he coached Game 1,

Mike sat the whole crew with 5 mins and change left only up 18 or so.

Doesn't seem like much but it came down to 1 basket being the difference between rocks and diamonds.

Gun 2 Head right now, Dubs just based on the Game 2 factor.

Back