NBA Playoff Plays (Second Round)...

For sure. Got a little gun-shy with the units after dropping the previous 2 plays but will take the result, great scenario.

Will be an interesting Game 7...

adding...

Washington Wizards at Boston Celtics

The play...

Celtics -4.5 -118 (3 to win 2.55)

:popcorn:

NBA wants Boston to advance, it sells more tickets+ they didn't had generous calls last match, refs might want to make some paybacks for Boston

Kept it simple. As much as I want the Wiz to advance for a variety of reasons, I can't play them here.

The Wiz blew their chances in Games 1 and 2 of winning this series, 2 games in which they had massive leads and shit the bed.

This Wiz team stinks on the road and history tells us bad road teams don't win Game 7's away.

I just can't back such an untrustworthy team and Scotty Brooks in this spot.

Road dogs of 4 or more with an away winning percentage of less than .500 are 4-18 ATS (2-18 SU) if playing a Game 7.

Average margin of victory for the home team in the above spot is 15.4 points.

Thanks Ret.

Guts of it is the Wiz might win the talent stakes in this match-up although I'd give Avery Bradley the nod over Bradley Beal,

But the bed-shits in Games 1 and 2 and no-show in Game 5, you just don't get 4th chances in this league.

They also required a minor miracle in Game 6 to even be here and now we're gonna ask them to win a Game 7 on the road with that bench.

We're just asking too much of this talented but unproven Wizards team.

Stranger things have happened but I'm pretty comfortable with my selection.

Guess we'll find out in a few hours.

Last edited:
Wiz 1-5 SU and ATS on the road this postseason losing by an average of 9.3 points.

After dropping their first 2 home games of the playoffs the C's are on a 4-0 SU and ATS run winning by an average of 13.8 points.

It's numbers vs unicorns for tonight's game.

2nd Round done and dusted. Thank fk.

Not the ECF match-up I wanted but I'll live with winning tonight's bet.

Great resolve by the C's this postseason.

Back