NBA Playoff Plays (Second Round)...

What odds we getting for the Dubs -10.5 or -11 ?

Seeing a -190 for 10.5 and a -175 for 11.

According to the push charts I have, given that the present market line is -13.5 -105, the appropriate price on the numbers you seek is -10.5 -168 or -11 -157.

But I don't know of any book that will let you buy down at those rates. You'll be paying a lot of extra vig.

I appreciate the thinking behind this but IMO its not a long-tern +ev strategy. Of course cxbbum would beg to differ I'm sure.

I see Dubs -10.5 -172 and -11 -154....-10 is -233....unibet, 5d, and marathon....those are the cheapest I'm seeing

gl tonight gentlemen....\m/

Gotta love covering for about 46.5 minutes with a favorite...easy peasy...

"Chalk Round"

lol, yup anything over 11 is dub kyrptonite

wiz 1q and 1h was easiest money so far in playoffs

like the series is getting chippy and if it stays that way i like C's chances even more

Lol guys there's no conspiracy. You can't pinpoint Draymond's worthless foul up 13 and just forget about Gobert's worthless foul down 11 with 7 seconds left.

adding...

Cleveland Cavaliers at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Cavaliers ML -149
(3 to win 2.01)

:popcorn:

Not messing with the spread, scary game all things considered.

Won't step in front of Cramps though, his comments after Game 2 would indicate there will be no letdown.

Will roll square and public.

Lean Spurs late, will sit on the spread as it's sure to rise.

I agree that LeBron is in "go" mode. I don't see them losing a game this series. I'm liking the Rocket's tonight. I think this series goes 7 games.

Lol guys there's no conspiracy. You can't pinpoint Draymond's worthless foul up 13 and just forget about Gobert's worthless foul down 11 with 7 seconds left.

No conspiracy, just dumb basketball and if anything the refs were more than happy to call both fouls.

Have seen many occasions the refs let it go in games that are already decided especially the Gobert one.

Wasn't watching and had -12.5... Can anyone tell me why Draymond fouled with 5 seconds to go????

Only Draymond knows the answer to that question...

Yeah, looking back it both seemed like they bet against their own teams haha

And I am still mad about the 216.5

No conspiracy, just dumb basketball and if anything the refs were more than happy to call both fouls.

Have seen many occasions the refs let it go in games that are already decided especially the Gobert one.

The the weirdness of it all is the Jazz kinda gave the game up, they never intentionally fouled at all...then that junk started at the end...

Dray foul was like the one you commit when you wanna get the starters out of an already decided game.

Who knows, maybe Dray was looking out for his mama or something.

Gobert one was noted crook Zach Zarba doing his thing.

Dubs have taken over the Cavs in the postseason for expert line manipulation.

Cavs were the regular season champs in this regard.

Either way weird things have been happening all season with the Jizz, they have some sort of vendetta with this forum.

I blame Gruv...

But it's still close. Run, fast, from this one tonight.

It does have that sushi smell. Steam is an asshole most of the time as well.

Why I took the ML, gonna trust Cramps to win but the feel is he'll keep it as close to the spread as possible.

5-1 in the 2nd Round, 17-7 overall in the playoffs.

adding...

Golden State Warriors at Utah Jazz

The play...

Warriors -5.5 (2 units)

Trend for those interested...

From the 2nd round on, teams down 0-2 in a series are 28-10 ATS vs the 1st half spread in Game 3 the past 12 seasons.

adding...

Cleveland Cavaliers at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Cavaliers
-6.5 (2 units)

Cavs focused on the sweep, open to fuckery but I'll stick with the current theme.

Theme being, road chalk is 11-2 ATS so far this postseason.

The haves and the have nots, 2 focused teams on a collision course it appears.

Will no doubt be playing one of the other 2 games tonight.

adding...

San Antonio Spurs at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets
-5.5 +100 (2 units)

It's almost like you shouldn't even mess around with the regular season. Keep crushing the playoffs, emkee.

adding...

Golden State Warriors at Utah Jazz

The play...

Warriors -8 (2 units)

Obvious play here. K.I.S.S in effect.

Both the league's eventual finalists going eye for eye so the sweep is virtually imminent.

Jizz just don't have the cattle to hang for 48 minutes.

Running the numbers on this Dubs team for the next round and I'll be shocked if they don't win it all.

Only issue is their lackadaisical 4th quarters because they've basically won the game after 3 quarters.

Dubs number 1 in points differential after 3 quarters with a 15.5 PD, 2nd is the Spurs with an 8.7 PD, 3rd is the Rox with an 8 PD.

Team is historically good and much improved from last season and the one before that.

Only thing that could probably derail things, injuries aside is Dray. Much like last postseason.

Spread back to 8 so there is some Utah money.

The 'haves' have dominated the 'have nots' on the road this postseason.

11-2-1 ATS as away chalk (based on closing line).

Next round is gonna be fun hinging on the Wiz advancing.

Dubs v Rox or Spurs will be fun either way. Obvious result but still fun.

Back