Chicago +1 (-110)
Chicago +102
Jazz -10.5 (-107)
Bucks -3.5 (-110)
Kitties +16.5 (-106)
Suns/Kitties U218 (+100)
Nuggets +6 (-103)
Nuggets +218

thegreek has the Jazz at -10...if it goes below DD, I will likely play it.

I've been in something of a chalk plays run for the last few days...

favorites, by and large have been winning, too. Just not by quite enough yesterday.

Speedy Claxton is downgraded to expected to miss. Not sure that warrants a 3pt line swing, but I do think the Bullets will win today.

Ben Wallace appeared on the injury report with an ankle issue, but he is expected to play.

Carmelo Anthony isn't playing tonight. I think that lends a very high likelihood of a Nuggets victory. When AI and Carmelo both play, they have trouble for some reason. Not so tonight.

Sheed is probable tonight against the Cavs.

T-mac is probable but not 100%. The line indicates to me that he plays. Shrug.

Kobe might be suspended. Bucks should be good to go anyway. But then, I did bet them, and every time I do that they manage to have a season low in scoring. Turiaf is also questionable. The Lakers are getting shorthanded...

Diaw is probable. 16.5 is still ridiculously high.

Bibby is questionable for tomorrow's game vs the Spurs.

Why do u like the under in Phoenix?

Do u see a blowout and Phoenix getting lazy in the 2h?

Why do u like the under in Phoenix?

Do u see a blowout and Phoenix getting lazy in the 2h?

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Phoenix's last 5 games

Their style, blowout or not, has been to win games and not necessarily score 120 while letting the opponent score 110.

I think this line reflects the past meetings between these two teams instead of reflecting these two teams now - Phoenix playing a bit more defense this year, and the kitties on a long tiring assraping road trip.

Even if they score 180 in the first 3 quarters, I still may yet get this one...

or I could be completely wrong.

:shake:

For some reason, i really like the over in this one.

BOL tonight. We ALMOST have a similar card except for this total. I see 118-108 in this game. I seriously doubt that Phoenix will try to play any D tonight, only thing that scares me is they get REALLY lazy and score less than 20 in the 4th.

For some reason, i really like the over in this one.

BOL tonight. We ALMOST have a similar card except for this total. I see 118-108 in this game. I seriously doubt that Phoenix will try to play any D tonight, only thing that scares me is they get REALLY lazy and score less than 20 in the 4th.

It isn't lazy. They play a slowdown game to save their legs. We'll see how it goes. If the kitties break 100, then I think you may very well be right. GL tonight!

The Farm, GL to you sir!

saw the score...couldn't see the game. during Lent this is a church night...

Toronto didn't occur to me as particularly likely....what did I miss? aside from a smidge of a cover...

yeah. I've been thinking I need to take a break anyway....until I can sleep again. I haven't for several days...

Back