*****NBA Draft and offseason thread*****

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Well we know Wemby goes 1. That goes with out saying.

The big talk here is the Pels love Scoot. Enough to give away BI or Zion. Most here believe it’s Zion, the Jordan connect and all the obvious.

Could be nothing could be real.

Hate to be the team that basically trades Scoot for Zion, that likely ends up as a historical blunder for a GM

Hate to be the team that basically trades Scoot for Zion, that likely ends up as a historical blunder for a GM
Dude can’t stay healthy although there’s a lot of chatter about our head trainer being to blame for the injuries on the Pels

Dude can’t stay healthy although there’s a lot of chatter about our head trainer being to blame for the injuries on the Pels
That sounds like a scapegoat. Poor fella, Zion is simply not built physically or mentally for this. Probably a good trainer will get the blame.

I actually pull for NOLA and hope they can get Scoot and get rid of Zion. Looking back there is no better player to go to New York than him, wish that played out!

That sounds like a scapegoat. Poor fella, Zion is simply not built physically or mentally for this. Probably a good trainer will get the blame.

I actually pull for NOLA and hope they can get Scoot and get rid of Zion. Looking back there is no better player to go to New York than him, wish that played out!
Doesn’t matter now, he was let go. I’m so out of the loop haha.

This past year was tough for injuries with BI missing significant time too. There was some frustration around that situation as well.

But I’m all for trading either guy. I don’t think BI will take the next step personally

It would take Zion and picks I would think? But maybe not. Zion would be huge in Jordan land and back in Carolina.

LaMelo is special. So I get it. But man LaMelo and Zion if healthy could win it all one day. But they never will be healthy and jiving together. That’s like a 100/1 proposition.

What are you hearing on Zion?

Quite the debate locally about going after him.
Everything and anything man. It’s like a war down here on if it’s BI or Zion moving.
Article in the paper this AM about his step dad. I’m sure you know the situation with him….

Everything and anything man. It’s like a war down here on if it’s BI or Zion moving.
Article in the paper this AM about his step dad. I’m sure you know the situation with him….
I didn't realize he and Brandon were not friendly.

Someone told me BI isn't exactly a practice player?

It’s a bad look on the organization man. AD and now Zion both number 1’s and disgruntled

The media writing that story today it’s kindle been a little public back n forth.
It’s an odd situation

It’s a bad look on the organization man. AD and now Zion both number 1’s and disgruntled

The media writing that story today it’s kindle been a little public back n forth.
It’s an odd situation
You need an MLB team so the media has something else to focus on when it's not football season

Get it from grizz side

barely watched wizards last year, KPs stats and minutes played were his best since he was a knick, they should be able to rest him when needed as well, but it could have been completely stats on a bad team

If they can get a good backup guard, celtics ceiling is definitely higher than it was

Woj by 4 seconds

my6pL.jpg

Celtics getting two 1sts with it

Makes more sense on their end with that

The 2024 pick is warriors top 4 protected, that's 1 steph injury from a lotto pick

I bet Scoot months ago to go number two and added +350 yesterday when trash Woj said it was definitely Miller. Now its off the board as it looks like I was right all along and Scoot goes number two.

Portland is idiotic if they don't move Lillard. There is nothing they can do to be anything remotely close to being a contender so move Lillard and admit that you are rebuilding.

I bet Scoot months ago to go number two and added +350 yesterday when trash Woj said it was definitely Miller. Now its off the board as it looks like I was right all along and Scoot goes number two.
Hearing a lot of trade speculation about trading in to #2 to get Scoot but haven't really heard which teams

Hearing a lot of trade speculation about trading in to #2 to get Scoot but haven't really heard which teams
All I know is this guy has been considered a sure first overall pick in most drafts and I never bought into the rumors that Miller would go ahead of him. If I am wrong as I often am so be it but I still expect Scoot to go second regardless of who is picking.

I also played Cam Whitmore O5.5 -170. Admittedly I know very little about most of these guys but as a Villanova fan this guy doesn't compare to Mikal Bridges and will be drafted later. Whitmore may have been less impressive because the coach is incompetent but I never saw a top 10 pick when I watched him play.

I also played Cam Whitmore O5.5 -170. Admittedly I know very little about most of these guys but as a Villanova fan this guy doesn't compare to Mikal Bridges and will be drafted later. Whitmore may have been less impressive because the coach is incompetent but I never saw a top 10 pick when I watched him play.
I haven't seen a mock with him going before 8th I believe

Nice move by the Wizards! Who would have guessed that CP3 will get a lot more value than Beal...

With his workouts, this seems like a very good play..

Dubs are win now anyway

First time steph will be able to play off ball ever with a reliable option?

Cp3 will def be on load management late in season to rest for playoffs

Back