MonBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
CC, clown and Jappy, Thanks from yesterday :shake:

Sun went 8-0 +10.66 making ytd -19.75U Hopefully in a couple of wks I can see some plus figs in ytd and I can start playing all the games again. As for now, I will stick with my 2 pars and associated six sides as the opportunity presents itself
GLTA

Mon par and sides x1

1. 4/25/2016 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 902 New York Mets* -190 vs Cincinnati Reds
    R Iglesias - R Listed N Syndergaard - R Listed
  2. 4/25/2016 10:15 PM MLB Baseball 910 San Francisco Giants* -185 vs San Diego Padres
    D Pomeranz - L Listed M Bumgarner - L Listed
  3. 4/25/2016 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 912 Toronto Blue Jays* -172 vs Chicago White Sox
    M Gonzalez - R Listed M Stroman - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 270

par and sides x1

1. 925 Boston Red Sox/Atlanta Braves* Under 9 -185
    R Porcello - R Listed J Teheran - R Listed
  2. 4/25/2016 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 919 Cleveland Indians* -131 vs Minnesota Twins
    D Salazar - R Listed T Milone - L Listed
  3. 4/25/2016 10:10 PM MLB Baseball 924 Seattle Mariners* -155 vs Houston Astros
    D Fister - R Listed T Walker - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 352

and just one more if I can please
921 Kansas City Royals* +118 vs Los Angeles Angels
I Kennedy - R Listed G Richards - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 118
I just dont understand this line. Kennedy will be making his fourth start of the year, and all three of his previous ones have been excellent. He opened his season by going 6.2 innings and not allowing an earned run. He came back in his second start, allowing one run and only two hits over seven innings. Finally, he gave up two earned runs, over 6.1 innings and got the loss, even while pitching well. If allowing two earned runs is your worst outing, you know you have started the year off right. Richards has an ERA of only 3.00 but is 0-3 on the year. He has made four starts and allowed three, two, two, and one earned runs per game in each respective start and yet he has lost three of those four. Angels have had a tough time scoring runs in Richards starts, and I think this game will be more of the same. Kennedy has been much better than the Royals could have ever expected. He was unfortunate to lose his last game but has pitched well in every outing. The Royals are just a terror in games on grass, winning 26 of their last 35.
Angeles is 3-8 in their last 11 games, 2-6 against the AL Central, 1-4 when allowing five or more runs in their previous game, and 0-6 in Richards’ last six starts. Kansas City is 5-1 in game one of a series, 29-11 in their last 40 games, 7-3 against a team with a losing record, and 38-18 against the AL West. The Royals have won 10 of their last 11 games against the Angels.
I cant turn this one down

Great job yesterday and good luck today, Blood. I know it's high at 12-120, buy have a look at the Rox over. We've got a front coming through and winds are out to left in the low 20's and expected to be that way all day.

and just one more if I can please
921 Kansas City Royals* +118 vs Los Angeles Angels
I Kennedy - R Listed G Richards - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 118
I just dont understand this line. Kennedy will be making his fourth start of the year, and all three of his previous ones have been excellent. He opened his season by going 6.2 innings and not allowing an earned run. He came back in his second start, allowing one run and only two hits over seven innings. Finally, he gave up two earned runs, over 6.1 innings and got the loss, even while pitching well. If allowing two earned runs is your worst outing, you know you have started the year off right. Richards has an ERA of only 3.00 but is 0-3 on the year. He has made four starts and allowed three, two, two, and one earned runs per game in each respective start and yet he has lost three of those four. Angels have had a tough time scoring runs in Richards starts, and I think this game will be more of the same. Kennedy has been much better than the Royals could have ever expected. He was unfortunate to lose his last game but has pitched well in every outing. The Royals are just a terror in games on grass, winning 26 of their last 35.
Angeles is 3-8 in their last 11 games, 2-6 against the AL Central, 1-4 when allowing five or more runs in their previous game, and 0-6 in Richards’ last six starts. Kansas City is 5-1 in game one of a series, 29-11 in their last 40 games, 7-3 against a team with a losing record, and 38-18 against the AL West. The Royals have won 10 of their last 11 games against the Angels.
I cant turn this one down

I look at this and see two guys pitching off their baseline. Ian Kennedy is not a sub 2 era pitcher and we can expect him to regress to his mean any start now. Meanwhile, Richards has underperformed from his baseline. Statistically speaking we should most likely expect both guys to regress/progress towards their career numbers.

I look at this and see two guys pitching off their baseline. Ian Kennedy is not a sub 2 era pitcher and we can expect him to regress to his mean any start now. Meanwhile, Richards has underperformed from his baseline. Statistically speaking we should most likely expect both guys to regress/progress towards their career numbers.
blome

Thanks , I understand and have seen it happen many many time....but just not tonite :) :)
Nice to have U in here blomeuptyron.
GL

What a day yesterday sir.... A few more like that and you're back on top... Keep it going
Thanks Lefty...but I know how hard it is to win consistently these days. I hope we both find some winners :tiphat:

gl blood!
Thanks Tito, U to bud

Like most. The Giants pick is a problem. GL
I dont know if u played SD but GL if U did.I think San Francisco Giants have some of the best talent in the game but they have yet to get things going consistently.....maybe tonite :)

I went with Giants, Mets, Mariners on the parlay.... like yours too!!!
Good to see U on the Giants
I hope that par comes thru for U apothecman...it so damn hard to consistently hit three teamers
GL

awesome sunday :tiphat:

parlays look good and as far as kc goes...when I see + odds its almost an auto bet. GL blood

awesome sunday :tiphat:

parlays look good and as far as kc goes...when I see + odds its almost an auto bet. GL blood
3 nite in a row, maybe we can make four in a row GL mrob

GL BH
I like Sf too
Will follow on the favs parlay.
GO Giants...Hopefully another good nite, Thanks and GL

GL my friend
Thank U Sir, And always the best to U

Tribe and Crown Wearers with you tonight, Doggy...BOL my friend.
Lets getten scarf GL

It's just a matter of time before your man starts to pay..... it might has well start today! Nail it BH:cheers3:
I hope so Cash, no fun being indebted to the man Thanks

Angels have scored the fewest runs in all of baseball and only scored more than five runs once.

As a team the Angels are hitting .218
Lets hope that holds true tonite gezzer,GL buddy

Looking at Toronto tt over 4.5 and Texas tt over 4.5
While I tend to agree with ur tt's plays, I am still waiting for the Jays to put it back in overdrive. Gonzalez is familiar with the Blue Jays, having faced them 13 times, starting 12, in his career. He is 7-3 with a 2.61 ERA and a 1.013 WHIP over 76 innings of work. That includes a 3-2 record, 2.82 ERA and a 1.052 WHIP in eight appearances, seven starts,

I like Tex tt

GL Wise

Back