Sunday Discussion Thread

oh wow. i was afraid it was staying under in cle if you guys had over, cle pen was blanking them but looks like they gave up the over cashing run in 9th! cool with me, cle ml
still comes in hope ya'll hit over.

jays making kirby work, it be nice they get berrios 1-2 runs to work with, think they prob all he needs

fuck i'm gonna regret not taking the half run on jays ff -120 instead of being greedy and wanting the +130. freaking knew when they got nothing in 1st it was gonna be a struggle

kirby cruised right thru heart the order that inning. that was prob my last best chance to get a run unless the bottom half can find a way to flip lineup by 5th, i freaking doubt it. maybe some scrub will run into one; lol

kirby cruised right thru heart the order that inning. that was prob my last best chance to get a run unless the bottom half can find a way to flip lineup by 5th, i freaking doubt it. maybe some scrub will run into one; lol

fuck me, wrong teams scrub ran into one, lol. i screwed this game up, berrios better go 6 innings!

i was pretty confident berrios stupid fucking throwing error that lead to 3 run bomb wasn't gonna effect his going 6. got tad nervous when he hit dude with 2 outs, all waiting on phone to make sure he threw pitch to next batter, then had to get him out cause 2 on they prob yank him.

That fucker for Toronto tried to make it interesting

I still have under 7.5 that now is holding its breath after his 5th inning

i know i thought id at least push jays ff, that fucking error, was pretty confident it wouldn't get him pulled tho, long as he went back to getting outs after the hr.

got little more nervous when he hit dude w 2 outs in 6th but this still seattle, he just had to be allowed to face next batter, lol. i'd bet u7.5 still good

i know i thought id at least push jays ff, that fucking error, was pretty confident it wouldn't get him pulled tho, long as he went back to getting outs after the hr.
Guess I should take some solace that they're still offering cash out for more than I bet but fuck him nonetheless for making this even close

fucking o's shoulda put more runs up now they letting oak into the damn game, last thing i want is kimbrel in a tight game in 9th

Prolly should just bet Boston tonight since they seem to have figured out Sundays much better than I ever have

this so jay's and seattle, other than the one inning each nobody can score for shit. wonder how many extra frames they can go not getting run home from 3rd? lol

this so jay's and seattle, other than the one inning each nobody can score for shit. wonder how many extra frames they can go not getting run home from 3rd? lol
A competent right fielder throws Vlad out there, instead he throws it 30 feet left of home plate

Ranger Suarez is an all star

I rarely pay attention to it but that's hilarious and I don't care if his ERA is under 1.00. He is not good.

4 Phillies pitchers lol. Pays to play in a market like that

Ranger Suarez is an all star

I rarely pay attention to it but that's hilarious and I don't care if his ERA is under 1.00. He is not good.

4 Phillies pitchers lol. Pays to play in a market like that

oh cmon you such a philly hater. 1st off he been a fantastic playoff pitcher well before this year, secondly until last few starts he was having as good a year as any pitcher, not sure there anyone more deserving.

wanted to play red sox but woulda had to rush over river and didn't feel like it. had i seen 2marros card i probably would have, lol

oh cmon you such a philly hater. 1st off he been a fantastic playoff pitcher well before this year, secondly until last few starts he was having as good a year as any pitcher, not sure there anyone more deserving.
I grew up a Philly die hard. If there is a 2nd NL team for me it's likely Philly or SD. I also know what I see. He's very much as mediocre as it gets and we all know how regression works, he's pitching in a division that can't hit. They SHOULD win it running away since no Acuna or Stryder for ATL yet there will be some BS Mets thing come the last two weeks.

If I need a dude to give up 4 in the 5th to win a first five bet, Ranger is at the top of the list

Maybe I'm harder on Philly than I should be because of that but in no way should they have 4 pitchers on the all star team, that's f'n hilarious

Wheeler belongs at least, I've warmed up to him

I grew up a Philly die hard. If there is a 2nd NL team for me it's likely Philly or SD. I also know what I see. He's very much as mediocre as it gets and we all know how regression works, he's pitching in a division that can't hit. They SHOULD win it running away since no Acuna or Stryder for ATL yet there will be some BS Mets thing come the last two weeks.

he has been incredible against very good hitting teams (namely braves) in playoffs. obviously he wasn't gonna keep the 1 era but it comical to say he not deserving or isn't all star quality. yours eyes deceiving you.

Back