*** MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread ***

Lately I kinda been able to get to sleep at reasonable time but when I do that it basically a foregone conclusion I’ll wake back up within a hour or so then I have no chance of going back to sleep. It’s a damn shame I dont have good plugs anymore, I fucking refuse to pay the prices Mfers want these days for a Xanax! That only thing that has ever kept me on any kind of decent sleep schedule.
Love that the sun starts exerting itself around 5:30am these days, best days are when I wake up with it and not before it

Crazy this morning I woke up and with where the sun was I thought it was 10:30. It was 7:30. I'm good with that, that's a quality sleep in.

Guess it wouldn’t matter anyways, I can’t really keep zanny around for myself cause the old lady will find and she a nightmare on those things!! All the times she been responsible for fucking shit up the story has xanex in it! Not even worth it for me to have so I can sleep! Lol

Love that the sun starts exerting itself around 5:30am these days, best days are when I wake up with it and not before it

Crazy this morning I woke up and with where the sun was I thought it was 10:30. It was 7:30. I'm good with that, that's a quality sleep in.

I think I slept some last night, night before I woke up after only like half hour and the screen on my phone was totally black, it was still making noises when I got call, text, or any kind of alert. Of course I couldn’t fall back asleep stressing bout my phone! Lol. Found my old ass iPhone 5 and was able to see and answer calls thru the cloud or whatever. the fucked up 1 kept having that Siri bitch randomly saying shit, finally fell back asleep around 5-6 and damn alarm started going off, all I could do was hit side button which just pushed it back 5 min before it went off again and again! Finally I lucked out and must have hit right part of the screen to turn it off!! Didn’t know if they were gonna replace or be able to fix or what but the chick at Verizon hit a few buttons and Mfer reset and started working again!!

I think I slept some last night, night before I woke up after only like half hour and the screen on my phone was totally black, it was still making noises when I got call, text, or any kind of alert. Of course I couldn’t fall back asleep stressing bout my phone! Lol. Found my old ass iPhone 5 and was able to see and answer calls thru the cloud or whatever. the fucked up 1 kept having that Siri bitch randomly saying shit, finally fell back asleep around 5-6 and damn alarm started going off, all I could do was hit side button which just pushed it back 5 min before it went off again and again! Finally I lucked out and must have hit right part of the screen to turn it off!! Didn’t know if they were gonna replace or be able to fix or what but the chick at Verizon hit a few buttons and Mfer reset and started working again!!
My phone hasn't been off vibrate only since I got it lol

And don't own an alarm clock but when I lived with significant others had to learn to deal with that shit, don't miss that at all

Jfc, take a look at A’s lineup. I get that hitters had to deal with the bs short spring training also but man are batting averages super low all over the place!!

Trout, Ohtani, Ward killing me right now. Velasquez has nothing

It's a gift and a curse having the MLB package. At least it's free every year

Trout, Ohtani, Ward killing me right now. Velasquez has nothing

It's a gift and a curse having the MLB package. At least it's free every year
Define "free"

Usually something I don't follow much, "free" costs me an arm and a leg

Define "free"

Usually something I don't follow much, "free" costs me an arm and a leg
I get every package for free on DirectTV. I call, ask for the retention department, and say I'm switching to Verizon since they handle our internet and are offering (whichever package at the time) for free

It's so much easier now than in the past cause these employees work from home

They even threw in all the movie channels for free for a year this time around

Not sure how it works with other providers

There's a thread in General on it @KJ from years back, but I learned from my roommates dad. I was at their house once while he cursed up a storm about how his signal kept going out (it never did once) lol

I get every package for free on DirectTV. I call, ask for the retention department, and say I'm switching to Verizon since they handle our internet and are offering (whichever package at the time) for free

It's so much easier now than in the past cause these employees work from home

They even threw in all the movie channels for free for a year this time around

Not sure how it works with other providers
My mom has dtv and I have her do the same routine for MLB and NFL

I have Cox, plenty enough for me w/o packages

My point is if I did get MLB comped for instance, I'd bet and lose on shit I have no business betting in the first place

My point is if I did get MLB comped for instance, I'd bet and lose on shit I have no business betting in the first place
That was the point of my post. There was no need for me to go all in on Angels live after working my account up all morning

Reactions: KJ
I guess Angels/CWS is on FS1 anyway, not sure how live betting is treated if the game is postponed

My mom has dtv and I have her do the same routine for MLB and NFL

I have Cox, plenty enough for me w/o packages

I tried the mlb package one year, other than vin scully silky smooth voice sometimes putting me to sleep I had no use for it. I love betting bases, not actually watching all that much, cards on every day is more than enough for me, that pretty much just backround noise. I can have game on for entirety and not be able to tell ya anything that happened, lol. Ain’t no point watching and stressing out over it. Just bet it and forget it.

That was the point of my post. There was no need for me to go all in on Angels live after working my account up all morning

Why the hell would you do such a thing w bases? You can’t win at this shit betting one game much more than others, shit Is most random sport by a mile, just keep firing at plays that have a better chance than odds suggest, if you doing that right after 500+ plays you should be doing pretty well!!

Be patient and stay the course the best way to go bout baseball. You wanna take shots save it for nba playoffs!!

This is such a trash sports day, might even turn to USFL match tonight for a minute. I know it's Birmingham and NOLA, no clue what their team names are w/o looking it up

Or UFC/Boxing, shitty baseball teams still win more than 1/3 of their games, often by accident

That what I love bout baseball, I can feast off dogs but no way I’m I gonna go pound any one game. Honestly I doubt my win percentage is any better when I try to play a decent size fav compared to taking dogs! Crazy but just way it is. Works out tho cause I prefer dogs anyways, I hit them in the 50-55% range year after year, just a matter of managing money and dealing with occasional rough patches without getting stupid and trying to get back some losses too quickly

This is such a trash sports day, might even turn to USFL match tonight for a minute. I know it's Birmingham and NOLA, no clue what their team names are w/o looking it up

Play the Rockies -1 Ff, -1.5 game, -2.5 game. As I was saying not like any one better than another but think decent shot to get some plus money even on the fav. Assuming they win think it be by a lot,

That what I love bout baseball, I can feast off dogs but no way I’m I gonna go pound any one game. Honestly I doubt my win percentage is any better when I try to play a decent size fav compared to taking dogs! Crazy but just way it is. Works out tho cause I prefer dogs anyways, I hit them in the 50-55% range year after year, just a matter of managing money and dealing with occasional rough patches without getting stupid and trying to get back some losses too quickly
When I did bet baseball I spent so much time looking at my phone for scores as opposed to enjoying the awesome pool parties here. Finally realized hot chicks in ass floss was much more important!

When I did bet baseball I spent so much time looking at my phone for scores as opposed to enjoying the awesome pool parties here. Finally realized hot chicks in ass floss was much more important!

Lol. I used to, days like today where I’m kinda bored I been phone watching but I’ve gotten to where I can pretty much bet and forget and just check scores at end of night. Capping it the part I enjoy, just numbers.

GameHunter got a great thread on this

I was just kinda feeling like I was running hot and took +170 with them down 1-0

He puts it the best way I can describe when I try to explain to ppl how to bet bases. We think very much alike for this sport: problem is most ppl don’t listen, they rather pound big favs then act shocked when they losing! Nothing funnier than some these forums where kids in there daily saying “how can Yankees be losing to such and such” shit cracks me up.

At least Velasquez out of game. That bout best stat line I ever seen from him, I’ve seen him be clean before but usually with bunch of walks and getting out of jams. I have to look but I’d bet he has very few career starts w 6k’s or more and no walks!
Go figure

Larry VanUnder behind the plate

At least Velasquez out of game. That bout best stat line I ever seen from him, I’ve seen him be clean before but usually with bunch of walks and getting out of jams. I have to look but I’d bet he has very few career starts w 6k’s or more and no walks!
While I was watching before delay he wasn't throwing anything really good, Halos we're just swinging at anything. Almost like they took the day off.

That said, the 3 run home run is a back breaker. Oh well, have lost worse amounts plenty of times

Go figure

Larry VanUnder behind the plate

I said in the daily discussion thread if I had any guts id play the under, 2 years ago that def a game I woulda played over and been scratching my head. Lol. I figured it be a million stranded runners, kinda shocked the way it went but not at result, that baseball,

While I was watching before delay he wasn't throwing anything really good, Halos we're just swinging at anything. Almost like they took the day off.

That said, the 3 run home run is a back breaker. Oh well, have lost worse amounts plenty of times

He terrible. I fade him against or with overs a bunch, then had a lefty going vs cws which usually a over lean for me also, today just had that feel there was no way they were gonna get to 10 runs.

He terrible. I fade him against or with overs a bunch, then had a lefty going vs cws which usually a over lean for me also, today just had that feel there was no way they were gonna get to 10 runs.
Tomorrow Bellino is calling strikes, he's always been great at making less than average pitchers look like Cy Young

Back