*** MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread ***

Rox need to bust game open this inning, can’t believe that Overton kid did so well but now he out, time to get after reds pen!!!

Just noting for tomorrow, watching the Red Sox/O’s game, and the O’s have used 7 pitchers. Game is currently 1-1 in the 10th. Not sure what the line and pitchers are for tomorrow, but the O’s bullpen will be short, that’s for sure.

Just noting for tomorrow, watching the Red Sox/O’s game, and the O’s have used 7 pitchers. Game is currently 1-1 in the 10th. Not sure what the line and pitchers are for tomorrow, but the O’s bullpen will be short, that’s for sure.

Did their best guys all pitch? (I don’t even know who O’s best pen guys are! Lol). Nobody thru more than 15 pitches up to this point so if they hadn’t pitched in the game prior I would think most be available., obviously any of them that pitched in 1st game of series also might be due for off day. They still playing with expended rosters/more pitchers I believe, that was mlb answer to the shortened spring. I dunno if it gonna go back to normal at some point or they gonna carry a extra pitcher or 2 all year?

Fucjk Rox. 4 run 6th but goose eggs rest the game. Kuhl just gave up a solo shot to cut lead to 1, so now in the spot ya hate to be in laying the RL on the home team with only 3 outs to push lead back to 2 or more.

Great start by Kuhl, the offense letting him down. Anytime you go 7+ innings and allow 3 or less at coors you should win handily!!!

Feel like they shouldn’t have sent Kuhl back out there for 8th. Here the thing, if you think he good to go that fine, but he gives up a solo shot and you then yank him makes no sense to me.

@VirginiaCavs , get the Sunday discussion thread started please. I’m gonna try and go to sleep but if I wake up in middle the night I’ll want to start posting some thoughts! I might dream of a winner or 2!!

7 hits and 3 walks for Red Sox thru 5 and it got them all of 1 run. I liked Pivetta to be good but damn, I didn’t think he have to pitch a shutout thru 5 to cash the 1st 5!! Lol

7 hits and 3 walks for Red Sox thru 5 and it got them all of 1 run. I liked Pivetta to be good but damn, I didn’t think he have to pitch a shutout thru 5 to cash the 1st 5!! Lol

And of course after being clean thru 4 innings, Sox finally get a run in 5th and he comes out and blows it in bottom 5th. Cock sucker

just 3 outs to go in stl to cash the ff,, should be 0-0 really, grienke hung a 0-2 pitch to goldschmidt in the 1st or cards have a goose egg also.. good start for chisox getting half way to their team total in the 1st inning, rather they didnt strand 1st and 3rd but cant be too mad with a 2 run inning!!

good start for Cease i was a tad worried bout his daytime numbers but i think if that gonna be a issue it general shows early and his stuff looked sharp in the 1sr.

man i really would have liked to get more out of CWS in 1st considering the 1st 2 got hits and then they got 2 walks, nobody could get a hit after that but i guess credit to them for at least putting ball in play and getting few guys home!! we dont want to let Sandoval get settled in tho. Man, the wind isnt blowing in today but ball still not carrying, last 2 guys gave ball a ride to straight away center and just died, to chilly i guess.

ball is just not carrying in chicago today, ive see 3 balls hit on the screws that ended up dying at the track,..Cease been fantastic so gonna be kicking myself if i end up losing the cws tt ov3.5 and wasting the FF bet that 2 outs from cashing!

Greene comes back and fans 2 after giving up the 3 run lead reds spotted him, kid had to throw 32 pitches to get out the 1st, very little chance he gets thru 5 innings now. Gonna need him to mow down everyone to hit 6 k’s! Fuck. Reds should have won spotting this kid 3-0 lead!

This inning gonna tell the story for Greene, need 2 more punch outs and a 1-2-3 with minimal pitches.

This kid never gonna make it long enough. Already has 4 k’s but he dangerously close to getting ran from the game! How the hell you have stuff so good you punch everyone out but in between punch outs miss so badly you giving up tons of extra base hits??

3 bombs, 4 doubles. In 2nd freaking inning. Unreal. Kid would hit 6 k’s by the 4th inning but no chance he makes it that far.

Another punch out! Lmfao. Only need 1 more but will they send him out for another inning? Might as well! Why hurt your pen?

This kid never gonna make it long enough. Already has 4 k’s but he dangerously close to getting ran from the game! How the hell you have stuff so good you punch everyone out but in between punch outs miss so badly you giving up tons of extra base hits??
So Reds

Only they can find a way to give it up like a $2 whore in 2 innings when the entire league seems to be lucky to be hitting .200

He has got strike outs on 5 of 6 batters he got out, one little pop up only other out. Damn shame he given up 3 bombs and 4 doubles in between!!

So Reds

Only they can find a way to give it up like a $2 whore in 2 innings when the entire league seems to be lucky to be hitting .200

They can’t touch him when he don’t hang it right down middle. Lol. 5 k’s already and a little infield pop up. Too bad 3 bombs and 4 doubles in between. He should really be in the minors!! Just hoping they send him back out for 1 more inning, just need 1 more strike out to cash! Lol

Really they might as well send him out for another inning. Why get into your pen so early? He can give ya a few more innings!!

Cept Hill is matching Ohtani. Guess that why I bet full game instead of 1st 5. I was scared Hill garbage ass would be good,

Back