*** MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread ***

Already paying -200 to fade the A's and O's. Going to be keeping track of the series involving these two teams all year.

Y’all should definitely lock in the astros

I can’t believe that all way down to even money, agree Stros the right side at that price. Halo’s always overrated! Crazy they were favs the 1st 2 games. I’m on Ff under but like your side as well.

Here go the scrubbies again. I talked myself off playing them since I hadn’t the other 2 games but man with them having a extreme ground ball pitcher, peralta being a fly ball pitcher and with wind blowing out hard it def set up for them!

Arenado ripping the cover off the ball to start the season! 3 doubles yesterday bookended by bombs in game 1 and 3!!

Already paying -200 to fade the A's and O's. Going to be keeping track of the series involving these two teams all year.
I get the O's but would fear the A's, they are twins with the Rays

Doubt they just suck by season's end

What do you think about the Nats KJ? I think if I series watch those three teams all year, I will end up plus money. So far, so good through series 1.

What do you think about the Nats KJ? I think if I series watch those three teams all year, I will end up plus money. So far, so good through series 1.
Oy no Nats thoughts, I don't put much time into bases but am always a fan in any sport of finding fades

O's, Pirates are no brainers and will always be priced as such

Snakes and Rox should be as well I think

Not sure about NL East

Favourite fade is Cleveland, could be epically bad

Oy no Nats thoughts, I don't put much time into bases but am always a fan in any sport of finding fades

O's, Pirates are no brainers and will always be priced as such

Snakes and Rox should be as well I think

Not sure about NL East

Favourite fade is Cleveland, could be epically bad

They still have reasonably decent pitching don’t they?

I get the O's but would fear the A's, they are twins with the Rays

Doubt they just suck by season's end

This be 1st year I’d be surprised if oak was competitive, they dumped too much I think. No doubt they will be back sooner than later, just dunno bout this season? Not looking to fade any of them tho, more likely I’ll try to find spots to play the bad teams or be passing a lot.

Dang. Look at all these big favs who couldn’t or looking like not gonna pull off the sweep today. Passed on some fat dogs!

Indians scoring runs again today! I’m sorry but I’m not calling them the guardians, that name stupid! I never got a memo asking me if it was ok, honestly I didn’t even know they did it until I started seeing ya’ll post and had to figure out who the fuck it was!!

How many so so pitchers can hold milw offense down? I really don’t see them winning the central even if their pitching is superior to cards.

I wonder if live betting muts be a good idea after wheeler took 27 pitches to get out of 1st and I assume on a rather low pitch count.

Then there's this tidbit: Pitching 13 innings against the Boston Red Sox on June 14, 1974, Nolan Ryan threw 235 pitches, striking out 19, walking 10 and getting a no-decision.
And now we know how irresponsible that was. But yeah, incredible what those guys used to do.

And it was in the 30s, I believe.

There just no way they shoulda ran him back out there imo. I don’t really recall any guys who threw much more than 80 in their 1st start this year? nobody was able to get fully stretched out with the shortened spring, he the last guy you want throwing 100 pitches in his 1st start the season. Doyers got bigger plans than someone throwing a perfect game in April! They prob need him healthy at the end to achieve them, I woulda said they were crazy had they sent him back out!! Even if he don’t get hurt you putting senseless extra high leverage work on his arm. No reason for it, dude has more than enough accomplishments, when his career over I won’t remember whether he threw a perfect game or not, I will remember him coming up small a bunch in playoffs, working him more now isn’t gonna help that! lol.

There just no way they shoulda ran him back out there imo. I don’t really recall any guys who threw much more than 80 in their 1st start this year? nobody was able to get fully stretched out with the shortened spring, he the last guy you want throwing 100 pitches in his 1st start the season. Doyers got bigger plans than someone throwing a perfect game in April! They prob need him healthy at the end to achieve them, I woulda said they were crazy had they sent him back out!! Even if he don’t get hurt you putting senseless extra high leverage work on his arm. No reason for it, dude has more than enough accomplishments, when his career over I won’t remember whether he threw a perfect game or not, I will remember him coming up small a bunch in playoffs, working him more now isn’t gonna help that! lol.

View attachment 64050

Wow. A’s jumped all over rays again, on the verge of taking 3 of 4 as big dogs every game! Kinda pissed I only played Oakland once this series! Lol

I agree with preserving the arm. But this is the one case you let them throw another 20 pitches.

Back