*** MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread ***

Cept Hill is matching Ohtani. Guess that why I bet full game instead of 1st 5. I was scared Hill garbage ass would be good,
Hill's always been that type I trust more against good lineups than shitty ones, might be why Trout's sitting this one. Not sure the splits but guessing he'll be plenty available late if they need a PH

Hill's always been that type I trust more against good lineups than shitty ones, might be why Trout's sitting this one. Not sure the splits but guessing he'll be plenty available late if they need a PH

I figured a regular rest day but maybe

Big out getting Devers with man on 2nd! We need to get to Hill now!! Sox usually don’t let him face a lineup the 3rd time thru so he prob on a very short leash here even tho he dealing.

Hill's already out

Man that sucks. That the tough thing bout trying to fade him, Boston has been really smart on how to use him and they quick to pull trigger if he does get into trouble, they don’t leave him out there to give up runs, or like today they don’t even risk it when he pitching well! Hopefully him out will help the left handed hitters in lineup

after gearing down trying to hit his slow ass curve it not easy when they switch out and bring in someone throwing gas.

Nobody happier than me reds left greene out there but it probably cost them this game, the offense actually producing but greene spotted them too many,

As predicted the halo’s lefties stepped up after Hill left! Now we just need to close this bitch out!!

I did a +1245 parlay today but I still need Luzardo ov 4.5 k’s, and 2 nhl plays, rangers ml and Avs in regulation.

We goin' Red Lobsta if Angels can hold on!

You can send me mine via Uber eats! Crab legs please! Lol. Wait till 2marro tho, I already made sauce for beef stroganoff tonight! Used ground Buffalo instead of steak or any kind of beef tho! Taste amazing, should be even better after it sits few hours!

You can send me mine via Uber eats! Crab legs please! Lol. Wait till 2marro tho, I already made sauce for beef stroganoff tonight! Used ground Buffalo instead of steak or any kind of beef tho! Taste amazing, should be even better after it sits few hours!
Never had stroganoff because I despise mushrooms but bet I could make some and leave them out. Usually replace beef w/ground turkey in things like chili but bet it would be good in that gravy. The buffalo sounds delish, have had buffalo jerky but never had it cooked.

Never had stroganoff because I despise mushrooms but bet I could make some and leave them out. Usually replace beef w/ground turkey in things like chili but bet it would be good in that gravy. The buffalo sounds delish, have had buffalo jerky but never had it cooked.

Sometimes run across steaks but all they had was ground Buffalo this week. Way less fat/healthier I believe. Of course I add a little ground sausage to offset that noise! Lol. We had burgers earlier in week but still had plenty left so decided to try this, turned out really good! Need the mushrooms tho! You would really hate way my old lady makes it w cream of mushroom soup! Lol. Not my style, I did from scratch.

Well I guess that why Philly was such big favs. Walker wasn’t ready to pitch., lol. Don’t see Nola giving up this lead.

• Angry
Reactions: KJ
Well I guess that why Philly was such big favs. Walker wasn’t ready to pitch., lol. Don’t see Nola giving up this lead.
Took Berrios and Walker over ks, they've combined for zero and given up 7 runs

Took Berrios and Walker over ks, they've combined for zero and given up 7 runs

I played walker also. When I 1st saw berrios number I thought bout but pretty sure Cleveland strike out rate vs righties was lower than I prefer. Gotta watch out for few these teams that have crappy offensive numbers but actually put the ball in play.

Luzardo was my fav k-prop over of the day. Greene was second, lucked the hell out with him, hopefully Luzardo is much better!!

He has 38 pitches through 3, thinking 6-7 innings are in play for my o7.5

Yea he should for sure go 6. 9 more outs with dudes in bottom half pads lineup you should be golden for 3 more punch outs! If he gets 1 in 4th you money.

He will def punch Alfaro if he gets another crack at him, Grisham good for another. Just get profar this inning.

No sports watching tonight, need the breather from the ADD

Simply scoreboard watching online, night off doesn't suck

No sports watching tonight, need the breather from the ADD

Simply scoreboard watching online, night off doesn't suck

He got the punch out on profar, that the one you needed. I think he will get 2 out the the bottom 4! Manny mo only dude he can’t get out.

In a perfect world maybe he just has a real quick 1-2-3 with minimal pitches so he can get another crack at profar and bottom in 7th

Reactions: KJ
Back