*** MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread ***

My brain is scrambled right now but I think they can get bases loaded and bring up Trout to tie it

For as good a stuff the guys in chisox pen have last year sure felt like there were a lot of times they got smacked around.

Tomorrow Bellino is calling strikes, he's always been great at making less than average pitchers look like Cy Young

Chisox offense been putrid too, this 4 spot only the 3rd time they have reached it in last 15 or so games!

Reactions: KJ
My dog crying at the door I know she needs to poop or pee after eating her dinner but I can't go outside right now - I feel like a piece of shit CAUSE...

BASEHIT ANGELS

We got doggy door to fenced in back yard tho, I’m too lazy to have to actually take the fucksrs out!!

Guys last name on White Sox is seriously Burger?

ChiSox bringing in Hendricks the closer to face Trout if Marsh doesn't f this up

Story of his career

When good, he's really fuckin' good. When bad, enjoy 5-6 straight walks

I don’t think he walked anyone before this fucjing inning. Last few years feel like been able to tell early with him, he shoulda went 7 and struck out 15 vs this fish lineup who whiffs like crazy vs lefties. At least he hit the k prop before he imploded. Fucking up a parlay for me tho,

I’d be so pissed if I bet Seattle Ff, I dunno if they come back from 3-1 or not but nothing pisses me off more than losing the Ff in bottom the 5th. Lol

PXL_20220430_234905732_50.jpg

Lol at announcers even saying "we know everyone thinks we're homers and yada yada but there's nobody in the world who doesn't realize this is just a terrible call"

Would post the video if I could

Who wouldn't have wanted to see Trout with bases loaded to tie game? This is why their viewership fucking sucks. I'm done with MLB

You just can’t take any one game too seriously man. Baseball a crazy sport day to day. You gotta be a big picture thinker.,

Ultimately get shitty hitting teams swinging a ton at balls they normally wouldn't

Head game

Just remember tomorrow's has a bigger zone!

Kinda wish I'd just played umps on the series, yesterday's was borderline but today and tomorrow are pitchers' best friends

It been more fading Sox offense for me, I still havnt checked a ump this year, lol. Mostly cause I feel like this 1st month been extended spring so wasn’t gonna matter as much, I’m gonna start now tho,

Reactions: KJ
Damn. Luzardo had clean 6th without a k, that was bout worst result possible for me. Hopefully they send him back out at 91 pitches. Either start putting guys on base or get me the 6th k!

Oh wow. I thought manaea k prop was toast when he didn’t get it in 6th, can’t believe they sent him out for 7th and let him get the 6th!! Hell yea. That makes up for Ray 5th inning meltdown!

Fucjinn seattle got 2 on on 9th but stranded them. Guess it better they didn’t score 1 cause I would have been really pissed if the run Ray walked home beat me!

Back