La v La

braves

Pretty much a regular
Ok

i understand we are only a quarter of the way in but can we all agree these are the 2 best teams out West ? I can’t see anyone beating either in a 7 game series

as currently constructed and assuming no injuries who wins?

If you are the Lakers do you put Kuzma on the trade block go all in and try to get another elite defender ?

I still think Clips are slightly better , I think they will wear Lebron out on the defensive end

Lakers’ seem to have good chemistry right now. Catching teams off guard with their exciting play. Clippers have a much much higher ceiling. Not worried about the Lakers’ bench come playoff time.

Yes, right now this is shaping up to be something else. The thing that has impressed me more than anything is the Lakers defense. The Clippers are so good and deep... I still favor the Clippers ever so slightly as of now and do think that they will get better as season goes. As constructed now, I think this is peak Lakers but we know LeBron will make a move like he does every year. Is Memphis still playing hard ball with Iggy?

They are going have to load manage Lebron here right , or was last season essentially the break for Lebron?

I'm secretly trying to plan Christmas Day around this game. Yup, that's how I roll lol. You got it all, Clips v Lakers...Vegas Dave, Holly and a Birkin with what should he ridiculous outfits. What a holiday!

I'm secretly trying to plan Christmas Day around this game. Yup, that's how I roll lol. You got it all, Clips v Lakers...Vegas Dave, Holly and a Birkin with what should he ridiculous outfits. What a holiday!
Knowing the Clips, Kawhi or PG sits out lol

They are going have to load manage Lebron here right , or was last season essentially the break for Lebron?
In my mind, they have to at some point. The first few games I saw him get tired late but that was an abberation I guess. For his sake, I hope they do. We'll see ...

yep haha

Back