June 5th MLB Discussion

Giants won 4 MadBum starts with this ref and two games with him against Zona. Corbin lost his only start with the ref.

Sounds good. There are real indications that Houston might lose today and that Cleveland might have trouble. With Klubber pitching however they may avoid that
Seattle is 7-2 on Tuesday and 7-3 off a day off. Dallas has really got some lousy match ups this year. There is a chance that with Houston off 2 losses they can duck a third loss but that is speculation
Colorado and Freeland are interesting with a 6-2 record off a day off but Freeland is on 6 days rest. This season 1 6.75 ERA lifetime 4-1 low 4 which is much more optimistic

So maybe he will improve towards his lifetime average on 6 which would be a better start.
Has Houston lost 3 in a row this season y so far?

3 in a row to Yanks.
Going to hit Seattle small now and run if it looks unlucky

Locked in Braves Honestly understand opposition because Lyles has pitched well but both are on 4 and Newcomb is just a bit better with no ref problem on 4

Not interested in sides as much because Toronto is 7-3 on Tuesdad but Sabathia on 6 1.88 ERA 14 innings Estrada lifetime 4.66. This season based on 12 innings 6 ERA

Corbin on 5 31.1 innings 2.30 something of a problem
Cobb one bad game on 7 this season last year microscopic ERA on 6

Detroit is playing b-b after a double header at Boston. Boston 5-2 after a day off and 20-8 at home with a competent starter. What would you make this number?

I think it’s too big a number. Wright may pitch well, his floater has been hitting the plate so that’s a plus but he is an unknown currently. I really don’t like the lineup either. Nunez at 2nd and Devers at 3rd so weak infield D. Sox TT over worth a look

Locked in Braves Honestly understand opposition because Lyles has pitched well but both are on 4 and Newcomb is just a bit better with no ref problem on 4
Yup. Braves also not good against West coast or on the road.
Just feel they get it done with Ref and decent pitcher after they got clobbered yesterday.

Strong interest in under first 5 in PittMaybe under first 5 in Angels
Heaney will be getting help from ump. Need to look more at opponent
Normally under in Padres would mak sense but problems there

I think it’s too big a number. Wright may pitch well, his floater has been hitting the plate so that’s a plus but he is an unknown currently. I really don’t like the lineup either. Nunez at 2nd and Devers at 3rd so weak infield D. Sox TT over worth a look
Also an issue about him on 4 but he is playing in his best month and Detroit is mostly a day team and very tired

I’m already on Braves for the series and last night Teheran got hurt and they got shelled in the fifth.

Was watching the game last night and the braves been really bad at Petco, 3 wins in last 16 or something their announcer mentioned.

I am weary to back them tonight and take a double L.

Decisions decisions...

Sympathy. Had no intention of playing Teheran till i saw a terrific ump but then I bet him. this time I think its just a much better bet but I could be wrong

Strong interest in under first 5 in PittMaybe under first 5 in Angels
Heaney will be getting help from ump. Need to look more at opponent
Normally under in Padres would mak sense but problems there

I saw he has 43 abs w /hickox and .209 baa, but ump is not a homer type. Maldonado is avg for him

Bum is 3-0 with 3.o era with tony randazzo and he is homer

corbin had 1 horrible start with him

Lyles 1 horrible start with Gerry davis

Last edited:
Took a preliminary look at Houston tomorrow. Have not studied Seattle pitcher but It Looks like a slaughter but before I commit to that I am going to have to see if they have a catcher he gets
along with instead of Stassi. Ump and Day of Week look fine

Back