Monday Discussion Thread

holy freaking walks. i was looking at box scores at 1st marvlimg at how terrible chisox lineup is, but then i looked over to a's and was like "where the 5 runs come from?", then i noticed the 9 walks chisox pitchers gave out!! just wow, lol
They called up their "best" pitching prospect to start tonight 🤣

Small wagers but Nola's is +750 so a sweep woulda been pretty cool

tell me bout it, i had to eat extra weed gummy to try and forgot bout snakes ff tt costing me sweep w 2 the 3 good parlays. shoulda crushed instead meh.. didnt help i couldn't use the festa k's and twins ff tt together so limited my options. kinda mad i didnt add a's -1.5, we talked bout that fucker plenty, woulda made night lot better with them capping few.

They called up their "best" pitching prospect to start tonight 🤣

i thought i saw someone different last night than they showed today, had no clue who the fuck he was. only gave up 2 hits! seems to have a slight control issue! wonder if that been the case in minors or it was just a 1st start thing? pitching in oakland not much different than minor league park tho!!

i thought i saw someone different last night than they showed today, had no clue who the fuck he was. only gave up 2 hits! seems to have a slight control issue! wonder if that been the case in minors or it was just a 1st start thing? pitching in oakland not much different than minor league park tho!!
It was the first thing the scouting report pointed out about him that I read

tell me bout it, i had to eat extra weed gummy to try and forgot bout snakes ff tt costing me sweep w 2 the 3 good parlays. shoulda crushed instead meh.. didnt help i couldn't use the festa k's and twins ff tt together so limited my options. kinda mad i didnt add a's -1.5, we talked bout that fucker plenty, woulda made night lot better with them capping few.
Got pretty lucky since the one I did hit hat Twinst tt ff and Rangers ML, A's was the easy part lol

It was a sloppy parlay really but had reasons for each. Reality is I broke even within a few bucks today, got a little carried away with the French soccer team in the Olympics and have no reason to be on that stuff when I don't know hardly any players involved in this thing. That said I'll still probably be on Spain for a fair amount for gold.

Atta boy, Sox. Taking care of business.- lifeless and catatonic in front of 2,000 or so lifeless and catatonic people in Oakland.

21 down, two to go to tie the MLB record. Then the Cubs get to put the final knife in on Friday to break the record.

Don't let us down.

Last edited:
so the price did drop for the Festa kid k prop, my card looks something like this.

Festa ov 4.5 k's -140
twins ff tt ov 1.5 -160 (think juice worth squeeze here, wind or not if hendricks beats me so be it!).
snakes ff tt ov 2.5 +110
bos/kc ov 10
Nice night thxs

Back