Monday Discussion Thread

And giants with the hot start. 4-0. 1 more the tt over....good pace for the game over now...humid as hell here in VA/DC...was 90%+ most of the day

Just noticed that Will little is umping the houston/;texas game... I like this guy's metrics last 2 years, this yr he's at 9.5 runs but a low 62% strike call and low SO/BB Ratio means he's walking more and K less than is good for pitchers. Both teams have major issues with pitching, starting with astros Brown who is 1-1, with a 7.00 ERA in 2 starts against texas this yr, while Heaney has a 4.81 era last 5 starts. The over is 10-1 last Rangers 11 games, so i added another unit to my over play tonight.

i can't fucking believe snakes hit b2b bombs to start game, then somehow failed to score with 2 hits and 2 walks in 1st after the 2 runs, then dont score again vs that clown pitcher, but fucking of course the min the best pen in baseball comes in they hang 2 more runs in 6th. that kinda the way my last week or so been going. i really don't mind the ones i lose i simply just capped wrong but ones like this are real kicks in the nuts! no reason that play shouldn't have cashed! in the 1st fucjing inning, how ya get 2 hits and 2 walks and don't score is no easy feat!! i guess some douche hit into a double play after the 1st guy got on, then we had another hit and 2 walks before leaving bases loaded? only way i can figure they don't score w 4 baserunners! lol. lousy mfers

maybe i should just stop fucking with w everything but k props, seem to be taking it up the ass with my other plays lately. the k props been strong tho and i've been finding few more lately, i guess cause there more newer pitchers up ppl don't know yet! Festa 4 k's in 2 innings, long as he don't break his leg that should cash easy! lol. might be only fuckinv play i hit tho.

kc needs to get after paxton this 2nd time around. boston hitting singles all over the damn place ain't real helpful for a 10 total, lol

at least twins got the 2 runs, woulda sucked losing that one with the -160 price tag. took them long enough but cashed.

not feeling bad bout the over in kc. dont feel great bout it but live total still 9.5 and def think both pens give up runs. might pull a 3 for 4 night, and ill still be pissed bout the 1. lol

glad i passed on stros. their offense is really struggling outside Bregman. 1 hit in 5 innings vs Heaney? not good

looks like snakes need to go back to drawing board with a closer. them and o's really fucked up not finding someone

looks like snakes need to go back to drawing board with a closer. them and o's really fucked up not finding someone
Puk's been fine both times

Whole team took a massive hit when Moreno went down with the groin in the 2nd, he's the most important player on the team. It looked bad, as in the kind he likely will miss the rest of the regular season at least. Those don't heal fast. Been going through the motions since.

Pretty much tossed that game to the wayside after that and turned the channel. Looked like they'd collectively seen a ghost. Not sure how they still scored 6 runs.

Puk's been fine both times

Whole team took a massive hit when Moreno went down with the groin in the 2nd, he's the most important player on the team. It looked bad, as in the kind he likely will miss the rest of the regular season at least. Those don't heal fast. Been going through the motions since.

damn 1st walker now him, that isn't good.

Pretty much tossed that game to the wayside after that and turned the channel. Looked like they'd collectively seen a ghost. Not sure how they still scored 6 runs.

im still baffled how they didn't score a 3rd run in 1st after the b2b jacks fo open game. 2 hits and 2 walks and nobody scores! then of course they score 4 off the best pen in league right after my ff total gets burnt. gonna go 3-1 and still be pissed, fuckinh thing cost me multiple parlays and feel like it was prob the 2md best play after festa k's,, damn baseball, lol.

• Angry
Reactions: KJ
The Stros offense is miserable
yea man, my 1st glance at card i was ready to jump on that price with brown v heaney but more i looked the more it worried me. they prob faced the worst pitchers rays throw in a 3 game stretch and scored jack shit the entire weekend series. is Tucker ever coming back? that could give them a desperately needed jolt. at the moment bregman the only one producing. my guy yordan has only hit 1 bomb since 4th of freaking july!! how does that happen? i assume he not getting many great pitches to hit, i might go back and look at that if im up later on and bored, lol

Reactions: KJ
so many strikeouts with RISP

without tucker they kinda got this thing the yanks had going where if you can just pitch around top order nobody after alverez really scaring anyone. for a little stretch some those guys were hitting but they seem to have tailed off back to reality.

i was bitching bout rangers bottom half last week having similar problems. they even tried moving semien to 3 hole, he been leading off for how many years? desperate attempt to try and stretch out a very top heavy lineup.

seattle should run Away with this division down the stretch unless houston gets a lot healthier real fast.

Damn Nola imploding the 2nd time through the order. That's usually his MO the first time through. I have him over 5.5 ks in a parlay and now afraid that's not going to get enough outs to hit. Other plays look good.

o
Damn Nola imploding the 2nd time through the order. That's usually his MO the first time through. I have him over 5.5 ks in a parlay and now afraid that's not going to get enough outs to hit. Other plays look good.

im shocked you on his k's! i didnt look much at this game, we just know how ya feel bout nola! lol.

it ain't dead yet. 3 k's in next 2 innings is doable.

i say he has to for sure get Teoscar this inning, maybe walk a guy or single to get to better spot in lineup in 6tg! lol

i thought ohtani was leading off, worked out good fanning ahmad to start. get teoscar and think you cash in 6th

damn, really needed him to punch out Teoscar i think. he could make it up by fanning freddy to end inning

o

im shocked you on his k's! i didnt look much at this game, we just know how ya feel bout nola! lol.

it ain't dead yet. 3 k's in next 2 innings is doable.
I needed one more leg and that was there, swear to God it's been 3+ years since the guy has cashed anything for me

I needed one more leg and that was there, swear to God it's been 3+ years since the guy has cashed anything for me

i really can't remember last time i played his k's. maybe against braves or somebody but it super rare. couldnf tell ya if it just cause i think they usually right with his number or what? i couldn't even tell ya how often he punches 6+ and i can spit that out for lot of pitchers! lol. i play his games at times, fff totals, whatever. just feels like i never mess w his k's.. that mfer shoulda got Tsosxar for ya, he goes to plate dying to strike out! i would have for sure counted him for one if i was capping it! gonna be tough to punch out 2 in 6th, he had it set up getting ahmad to start 5th.

what was glastnow number i didn't even look. assuming 7.5, can't even guess where juice woulda been? close to even?

i really can't remember last time i played his k's. maybe against braves or somebody but it super rare. couldnf tell ya if it just cause i think they usually right with his number or what? i couldn't even tell ya how often he punches 6+ and i can spit that out for lot of pitchers! lol. i play his games at times, fff totals, whatever. just feels like i never mess w his k's.. that mfer shoulda got Tsosxar for ya, he goes to plate dying to strike out! i would have for sure counted him for one if i was capping it! gonna be tough to punch out 2 in 6th, he had it set up getting ahmad to start 5th.
I have another with A's -1.5 at +670 so one out of two won't suck if I can cash that but hurts to not get the other one just because that fuckin' guy. That leg was +125 too before he threw a pitch then he got one in each of the first two innings. Guy never fails to disappoint if I remotely have a cent on his ass.

holy freaking walks. i was looking at box scores at 1st marvlimg at how terrible chisox lineup is, but then i looked over to a's and was like "where the 5 runs come from?", then i noticed the 9 walks chisox pitchers gave out!! just wow, lol

Back