Rest of mlb reg season discussion

What you think bout tonight @peelpub94 ? Have Braves really earned this price?
Schwellenbach is legit, maybe a few cents better than Sevy, at home. Mets line up without Lindor hitting lefty is a little weaker vs Righties like Schwellenbach.

ATL line up in small sample has decent success vs Severino.

Unders rule in ATL this season
1727209985941.png

NRFI -120 might be the only thing I'd consider. No idea how to pick a side in this one.

1727210086327.png

Schwellenbach is legit, maybe a few cents better than Sevy, at home. Mets line up without Lindor hitting lefty is a little weaker vs Righties like Schwellenbach.

ATL line up in small sample has decent success vs Severino.

Unders rule in ATL this season
View attachment 88760

NRFI -120 might be the only thing I'd consider. No idea how to pick a side in this one.

View attachment 88761

Me neither, -140 just feels insanely steep. I don’t want to play it cause I have no clue who gonna win, just a tough price to pass. Seems like mets have played atl tougher this year or is that just my perception? This Braves pitcher totally dominate Mets the only time they saw him, think he fanned 11 or 12!!

Couldn’t resist this one

Sea/hou Ff u3.5 -105

Crazy low number but you just know these pitchers are gonna show up and show out! I don’t think either gives up 2 runs thru 5 innings. If you wanna pay juice and have a parlay partner u4.5 -180 seems like a lead pipe lock, and I did use that in a few parlays but still couldn’t help but play this insanely low number straight. Just think this sets up as a pitching matchup for the ages with Seattle hopes hanging by a thread and stros looking to clinch, I trust both these pitchers in big spots! I didn’t see lineups but Yordan knee is hurting so can’t see him playing and even if he does Gilbert has been fantastic when facing the Stros.

Couldn’t resist this one

Sea/hou Ff u3.5 -105

Crazy low number but you just know these pitchers are gonna show up and show out! I don’t think either gives up 2 runs thru 5 innings. If you wanna pay juice and have a parlay partner u4.5 -180 seems like a lead pipe lock, and I did use that in a few parlays but still couldn’t help but play this insanely low number straight. Just think this sets up as a pitching matchup for the ages with Seattle hopes hanging by a thread and stros looking to clinch, I trust both these pitchers in big spots! I didn’t see lineups but Yordan knee is hurting so can’t see him playing and even if he does Gilbert has been fantastic when facing the Stros.
Why do the Mariners of all teams see Framber well?

1727214221058.png

How did I know twins be the team to blow that square parlay? Guess im kinda glad just cause I put Framber outs with it and somehow he gets pulled 1 out short! I at least got pads right but what a shit show again! I keep trying stay away from baseball these last few weeks and I keep coming back and all a sudden can’t pick my freaking nose. God I dunno why I didn’t just stop when I said cause I been about as awful I could ever be the past few weeks.

This is hard to believe, but the Dodgers have not clinched a playoff berth yet as of right now

Damn, I didn’t realize that, I knew pads still had a small chance to catdh then for the west but didn’t know they could actually drop out of WC?!?! Dunno what that would take but can’t hurt them the snakes keep losing to giants who like the hottest team in baseball outside of Detroit!! I kinda like pads as dogs again tonight!!

I’d say Braves be a safe parlay partner with someone today but I dunno who and I never seem to get Peterson games right so I’m probably wrong but atl! Lol

Zona, Twins and KC bats are dead. All three teams went ice cold at the wrong time.

Oak team is excited about this weekend, looking for a sweep

Cease as good as anyone right now, SD is very dangerous tonight and in playoffs

Atl getting in with Zona probaly out. Sale been good all year, perfect spot tonight

SF, WASH FLOR all live dogs today

Zona, Twins and KC bats are dead. All three teams went ice cold at the wrong time.

Oak team is excited about this weekend, looking for a sweep

Cease as good as anyone right now, SD is very dangerous tonight and in playoffs

Atl getting in with Zona probaly out. Sale been good all year, perfect spot tonight

SF, WASH FLOR all live dogs today

Kc broke their 27 inning scoreless streak with a Nats throwing error in 10th letting the free baserunner score! So technically think I could argue it been like 3+ games since they scored a legit run now! I’d say good chance they in trouble tonight! Let’s be real bout kc, “going cold” sure but when you so desperate for hitting you pick up Pham and dejong off the scrap heap and instantly are starting for you they might have been a tad lucky when they were scoring!!

wouldn’t the Mets be out before snakes assuming Braves keep beating them? Snakes do need desperately to bank a game or 2 in these next few tho, gotta figure out way to beat red hot giants cause they end year w pads which gonna prob be a tougher series than Mets in milw who will prob be resting and setting up pitching for the playoffs. I wouldn’t throw snakes in same category as twinks or kc tho, snakes had to deal with disaster of starting pitching injuries all year to get here, and they just ran into a red hot giants team more than “went cold”, it would be tragic for snakes not to be in playoffs imo, they deserve to and are good enough to give anyone a series: twins and their manager are frauds, I pointed out kc lack of offensive talent. Think those are vastly different teams than snakes who I really hope gallen can go out tonight and show down a giants team who god knows how they scoring runs in bunches all a sudden??

I wouldn’t lay -200 w snakes cause the way giants playing but I wouldn’t mind finding a way on to them or gallen at better price. Twins showed last night they can lose to anyone, tonight ain’t even up to them imo, if the good Cabrera decides to show up he can blank anyone for 6 innings, if twins trailing late im sure those losers are feeling the pressure mount, I would def play fish or nothing there (unless a Cabrera prop, havnt looked at any prop numbers yet today). Then In Washington we gotta another flawed team who buttholes seem to be puckering up! That Herz kid could absolutely continue holding them scoreless. They basically gonna need a gem out of Lorenzen, I don’t trust that like I did with Ragans obviously. I don’t even think it matters nats pen is super suspect (I don’t even know who fish and nats bring out of pen these days!) same situation as twins, if they down late they gonna press and any pitcher can get them out. Nats and fish are def the right sides today but I dunno if I’m betting this shit, crazy the way nats lost yesterday. Lol

Does lindor coming back give Mets a jolt vs Sale? Hell if I know but it expensive and im very bad at figuring Peterson for Mets out. He has had games he could go toe to toe w Sale and have it tied thru 6 but he also been shelved a few times lately. Without capping it, I dunno if Mets have had any success vs Sale or not?) it tough not to think Braves win again, even being kinda broken this year Braves still have that pedigree, while these other teams get tight Braves expect to win and don’t press in these moments. Worst thing you can do in baseball is “try harder” it ain’t like other sports, trying harder generally makes things worse when it comes to hitting a baseball!

I'm happy the Twins lost for my team but also not happy with the bets.

That's fine though.

Man, as bank said, what a stretch by the Royals. Good grief!

Weather to be a major factor next two days, especially in Atlanta. Really nasty right now in S Flor. storm moving up the coast quickly and Atl is looking at 5 in of rain today and tomorrow

I'm happy the Twins lost for my team but also not happy with the bets.

That's fine though.

Man, as bank said, what a stretch by the Royals. Good grief!

When you gotta pick up multiple guys that nobody wanted after the deadline and they are instant starters. It probably a sign your offense has issues. Ever since that one cat who was actually a lefty went down (last name starts w P can’t think of it tho, lol) they have nothing from the left side the plate. I thought they might catch a break with all the left handed starters nats have but didn’t seem to matter yesterday and I think Herz is more talented than the kid who blanked them yesterday!

Far as twins go I fucking told us those losers be the ones to blow our square little parlay. That team a clown show and have who I’d vote as bottom 3 manager easy! They really messed up cause today not even up to them, today it simply comes down to which version of Cabrera shows up, that a very tough thing to figure out but if they get the good Cabrera he will mow them down for 6 innings and after that the pen won’t matter cause they be pressing, that another reason to maybe suspect good Cabrera, twins free swingers anyways, now w the pressure could certainly see them swinging at balls and helping him out. Would like to see lineups cause if Rocco has any sense he will stuff as many lefties in as possible cause Cabrera seems quicker to lose his control vs left handed hitters, he shouldn’t with that filthy change up being a equalizer but fact is the more lefties you put in lineup the more likely he is to walk way to many. Rocco not real smart tho!

Littel could be tough for tigers today? Need to look at his splits vs lefties but he a big contrast to what they saw yesterday w pepiot pure stuff and velo. They gonna see a heavy heavy dose of spin/sliders today, how do tigers fare against spin?

Weather to be a major factor next two days, especially in Atlanta. Really nasty right now in S Flor. storm moving up the coast quickly and Atl is looking at 5 in of rain today and tomorrow

That really sucks. This stuff already way too hard without having to deal with delays and crap!

MLB not doing anything about this storm is maddening. We could be looking at a Monday DH!!

At this point, fly both teams to NY(or elsewhere) and play 2 games tomorrow.

Littel could be tough for tigers today? Need to look at his splits vs lefties but he a big contrast to what they saw yesterday w pepiot pure stuff and velo. They gonna see a heavy heavy dose of spin/sliders today, how do tigers fare against spin?

For his career Littel actually has a small reverse split thing going, it not drastic but righties actually get on and slug at a 20ish point high clip that lefties do vs him. That isn’t good for tigers.

MLB not doing anything about this storm is maddening. We could be looking at a Monday DH!!

At this point, fly both teams to NY(or elsewhere) and play 2 games tomorrow.

You are way smarter than anyone making decisions in the mlb office!

Pricks had to make gallen k’s 6.5. Man,,no layups given out lately, I thought Framber going 6 yesterday was a layup then he gets yanked one out short!! Was really hoping for a 5.5 here, not sure i trust gallen enough vs a red hot lineup (who still swings and misses plenty) to go deep enough without getting in trouble like Pfaadt did yesterday.

Damn, I didn’t realize that, I knew pads still had a small chance to catdh then for the west but didn’t know they could actually drop out of WC?!?! Dunno what that would take but can’t hurt them the snakes keep losing to giants who like the hottest team in baseball outside of Detroit!! I kinda like pads as dogs again tonight!!
Looks like I was wrong. Yahoo baseball standings still don't have Dodgers as clinched playoff berth but I read earlier today Dodgers clinched a spot last Thursday, so disregard what I mentioned earlier. It's obvious they haven't updated the clinched playoff teams.

Altuve, Alvarez (knee, was already ruled out for series) and Tucker sitting today after clinching AL West last night

I didn’t freaking realize this was day game, freaking dead red under I think, damn, woulda liked to be on that and make up for yesterday Ff under that woulda been ok had I played full game since don’t think they scored again after 5th! Lol

I be shocked if we saw 5 runs in this game unless Stros put some bum in the last few innings?
F3, F5 and F7 all had unders at plus money.

I only had 1 min to bet, didn't.

I'm leary of this situation though. We saw Indians take care of the opponent (STL) last week.

F3, F5 and F7 all had unders at plus money.

I only had 1 min to bet, didn't.

I'm leary of this situation though. We saw Indians take care of the opponent (STL) last week.

Yea I wouldn’t have bet Seattle but I def don’t see runs I’m not following far as I know they already have 10! 😂 had I been paying attention I woulda prob rocked all those w some alt line under action. It prob will win, that what happens when I catch a wave of cold like last 8-9 days of baseball, I miss start of winners, anything I play loses either fast like I was crazy to bet it or I get pitchers w 17.5 out totals cruising till 5.2 innings then they implode or some jerk manager has itchy quick hook cause he walks a guy. Basically nothing goes right cept the plays I don’t make. Lol

Damn. I just noticed it closed seattle almost -150, wernt they +130ish last night? Surely ppl realized Stros weee gonna take an off day, they just clinched and can’t move up. Stros have no motivation to do anything cept get guys right and set things up for the WC round.

I gotta think stros give JV a start whenever he due up, currently there no way he could be one of the 3 WC starters I don’t think.

I wanted to like snakes offense here but i dunno much bout this cat pitching for giants, I know he throws a ton of sliders and snakes don’t have many guys that bombing sliders, in fairness prob not many ppl in league putting up big numbers vs the nasty sliders around the league. I have no clue how this kid slider is and other than that he just throws avg-ish fastball (at best) and a sinker. Obviously if they can keep off slider and force him in zone they should rake. His only 5+ inning start without 2+ runs was last time out and I think that was more a kc issue than him improving. If I’m gonna trust anything here I think it snakes offense, last year woulda trusted gallen to lock this game down, at the moment I don’t. 1st 3 innings snakes total 1.5 over is ev money or we can pay -125 for Ff ov 2.5? Normally im taking the 1st 3 here cause price and cause snakes get a lot of guys early, just wonder if it might be smart to give them a extra at bat/rime around order against a kid I don’t know much bout and they havnt seen?

Tigers gonna have a hard time going over 2.5 Ff today imo. It pricey tho, prob more so than I want to pay. Really not super confident with anything, I dunno if it baseball fault or my own? Lol. I guess could always play Cabrera k’s! Even money at 5.5 ya can afford the box of chocolates, never know if this mfer striking out everyone or walking so many he out of game by 4rh!

Not sure why I just got an update that Lindor playing tonight? Looking at radar I have no clue how that game hasn’t been cancelled hours ago? There no chance unless they just gonna sit around and hope to get 5+ innings in at some point? Looks like it prob raining inches there at the moment. No way they playing.

Finally got an update saying they cancelled Braves game, what a shit show this could emd up being if it rains all day 2marro as well!

Anyways I went out and decided there was nothing on this card worth driving across the river to bet. Maybe my confidence is shot or maybe @peelpub94 and me most my life had the right idea not really betting much sept baseball?!! Think the latter is more likely, it takes more than one crappy little run to hurt my ego that much! 😂

The tigers Ff tt u2.5 I thought bout but paying -160 seemed excessive.

Talked bout the snakes total, if I didn’t have to drive across river or I fine myself bored later I could see playing their Ff tt over but not something im just so confident in I feel like im losing out on money by not betting it. Pretty much same with Cabrera k’s, pretty much priced at what it is. Total coin flip whether he pitches well and cashes easy or walks a bunch and gets run early, slight lean to him punching out 6+ just cause twins prob a bit anxious.

If ya wanted to play the dogs against the teams who “need it” I wouldn’t blame ya, the way giants playing and snakes maybe feeling the pressure that a huge price but I tend to think snakes figure it out. Just not much here for me.

DH for Braves/Mets on Monday.

Crazy, when the playoffs scheduled to start like Tuesday? At the moment the outcome of these 2 playing has to effect where multiple teams are going? Maybe it won’t be that way by Monday but at the very least it seems like a bigger disadvantage than WC was even meant to be for whichever one of these 2 get in (assuming they be playing those 2 games to decide).

Back