I've been around....watching...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

i decided a few weeks before the year began (due to my lack of involvement and studying in the off season) to start MY NBA campaign about a month into the regular season. I've been watching a LOT of basketball soo far this season and have already developed my obvious obsessions...Spurs are off to a great start...keep it up Manu!!!! I've come to the conclusion that he is going to be the true star of the 07-08 season for San Antonio!...OMG how good does Boston look??? wow...but fuck the talk that their "big 3" compares to Tony/Timmy/Manu....that's silly, these guys have never been to an NBA finals before....ANY of them...soo gimme a break people!!! lets let them win somthing other than a regular season game together before we start giving them titles shall we?

I'm just about ready to start my season....:moose:

see ya soon

I've been watching a LOT of basketball soo far this season

Are the games you've (allegedly) been watching limited to the 2 teams you can name more than 3 players on? Spurs and Lakers?

:36_11_6:

_39507595_ap300spurs.jpg

killa....that is a silly statement, two years ago i could prolly regurgitate the starting 5 for most teams in the NBA from memory...I HAVE watched a lot of basketball this season for your information...and as you and everybody else here well knows...i bet more on numbers/trends than anything else...however the other interesting fact is that to the best of my knowledge, i've only watched one lakers game this season...to be honest, they dont excite me in the least anymore

just doesn't seem like a true nba season w/out billivy starting and a thread and bdk coming in and razzing him,

gl this season bill

no i never expected a thread of mine to NOT be razzed by the legendary bodogkilla...i made the mistake of callin him last night during dexter...shoulda seen it coming

Back