Hulu's CFL 2018

0.25* Live OTT / CAL over 44.5 -108

The offense has been there, its just all these turnovers. I would expect some more scoring inside 3 mins and in the 2nd half

half a unit says Ottawa makes this at least a little closer before the end...

0.5* Ottawa 2H -0.5 -107

I don't think I'll touch the 2H total but it seems like the over is popular. We could easily have a defensive 3rd quarter though.

I wonder what effect these extended halftimes have on teams. Think they maybe come out a bit stiff after sitting longer than usual?

Thanks gents, it was a fun and profitable season once again. I was a little disappointed with the back half after such a hot start but that's often the case. I think one of the toughest things about capping the CFL this year was the large glut of mediocre teams. You had one clear favourite at the top and two basement dwellers but the other 6 teams could all beat each other on any given day.

2018 Final Results

Sides 26-22 +8.675*
Totals 28-14-1 +9.615*
2H plays 9-8 +0.545*
Live Plays 2-2 +0.205*
Teaser/Parlay 6-4 +0.65*

Overall 71-50-1 +19.69* 58.7%

Went 3-2 and +0.805* for the big game. Was one late Ottawa TD away from 5-0 but Harris threw 2 picks when he had chances late. C'est la vie.

And one last order of business for the year...some of you may remember earlier in the year when I committed to making a charitable donation if I finished above 10 units. I decided to go with the Canadian Cancer Society in honour of BC Lions cheerleader Mary B who passed away from the disease this season as well as for Argos coach Mark Trestman who lost his father to cancer this year and whose wife is presently battling the disease. I've lost relations to it as well and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Screenshot_2018-11-26 One-time donation Canadian Cancer Society.jpg

Back