High School football anyone?

7 High School football games from now until Sunday. With totals over 50 how can you not take the unders? I'm all over this

Love this weekend every year. Amazing to see high school teams this big and fast and skilled

What's your high school, gps 3
St Paul's Episcopal. I didn't watch, but saw that they won. Football has come a long way since I was there

As for high school football in TN everyone has been playing. But the Mayor is about to shut down Nashville City Schools All Sports.
But everyone else is still going to play.

Amazing to watch football again. ESPN is doing a great job with their announcers and getting information about these games. Love the college vibe to this. We need to get back to normal.
Anyone know if the NCAA is replacing the MAC for Tuesday and Wednesday night football?

That Broken Arrow junior RB is dynamite. A lock for the Sooners according to all reports

Broken Arrow is the largest HS in Oklahoma, but they've only won one state title in modern times

I know the AAC and the Sun Belt have notified the TV entities they are willing to do what it takes to get more games on TV, but haven't heard of any decisions from the TV suits
I would imagine ESPN wants to fill those time slots. Personally I think the Sun Belt is the perfect replacement and the conference fans most likely wouldn't watch on Saturday with the power conferences playing.

All-out college football fans like those on this board know how good the Sun Belt is and how compelling their games are, but the general public is still unaware.

If the TV suits give them a chance this year so people get to see how good the players are, that the coaches are some of the best in football, and how they all love to put points on the board they will be a BIG success

Texas had high school games last night.
That's amazing. I presumed the season had been canceled since I didn't see or hear Lake Highlands practice once this summer, and I live 50 yards from the practice facility.

That's amazing. I presumed the season had been canceled since I didn't see or hear Lake Highlands practice once this summer, and I live 50 yards from the practice facility.
no 6A schools
and its not all districts

LHHS plays Plano East on Friday. Home game. I think I'll check it out.
A couple of decent qbs out there, tho I'm not up on any of it . I didn't expect a season at all with these morons in the school districts.
Guyer and Southlake have some good qb1's.

I don't think they played. I drove past the stadium at 5:47 p.m., and there was no one there.

I don't think they played. I drove past the stadium at 5:47 p.m., and there was no one there.
Looks like 4A and down has been playing.
Big schools start next week or the week after.
Southlake plays Oct 2
Mojo plays 9/24
Lake Highlands doesn't show a schedule I could find. DISD starts 10/2, so that might be the week.

Looks like 4A and down has been playing.
Big schools start next week or the week after.
Southlake plays Oct 2
Mojo plays 9/24
Lake Highlands doesn't show a schedule I could find. DISD starts 10/2, so that might be the week.
I talked to a player, and LHHS is scrimmaging Mesquite this week. Real games start next week.

Back