Week 5 in the FCS

I'm not on that Grambling game, but I will say that they have been very opportunistic and made the most of the turnovers they've created. To the point that it's no fluke the turnovers they are getting, they are truly forcing them

I like how Bookmaker would put the newly released lines on the top of the page. that is helpful

I'm not on that Grambling game, but I will say that they have been very opportunistic and made the most of the turnovers they've created. To the point that it's no fluke the turnovers they are getting, they are truly forcing them
I like the matchup there as I think they win by 14 so would have taken anything under 10 in that one.

damn, I'm checking some other bum sites that don't even have lines yet and missed one I wanted. Still took 4.5
You killed it with the Missouri State line though as that one is now -9.5. I missed the jump from 1.5 to 6.5 so no play for me but would have taken the opener for sure.

Pass on Alcorn at 13.5 as they will probably win by 30 but don't trust em laying DD as I was hoping for something closer to 7.

McNeese is one I thought about. Not sure where it opened. 16.5 currently. I'm not a believer in Weber so I am happy to go against them most times. McNeese, have they turned a bit of a corner and are playing better anyone think?

There is something weirdly satisfying about grabbing a line like Delaware and then watching it jump 3 points seconds later...

You killed it with the Missouri State line though as that one is now -9.5. I missed the jump from 1.5 to 6.5 so no play for me but would have taken the opener for sure.

That is what is required, check for lines when out to dinner, check for lines while driving (at like a red light or something somewhat safe), check for lines when I'm still in bed and just opened my eyes - it's like an all day quest...wait, that just sounded like I might have a problem

Heritage put a few up. Harvard -6 oh wow. opened 9.5 at FD total one tick higher

Is there a point where you would take Campbell as that line keeps dropping (now at 15.5)....I would probably take a shot if it gets to 13.5.

Is there a point where you would take Campbell as that line keeps dropping (now at 15.5)....I would probably take a shot if it gets to 13.5.

yes, but I might not know it until I see it - their offense has been very disappointing the last 2 weeks and actually so has their D - but I'd be interested at a point

McNeese is one I thought about. Not sure where it opened. 16.5 currently. I'm not a believer in Weber so I am happy to go against them most times. McNeese, have they turned a bit of a corner and are playing better anyone think?
McNeese really stood out to me in this one.

Marist +8 at Heritage, I will try that

Harvard and Columbia both coming back up. I grabbed some more Brown at DK+8

Bet Rivers is really sucking it. They were a good domestic book last year, but not this year

Took Penn at BM with the 126 to get to -9.5

I did take them earlier at 10.5 but am holding out for more at 9.5 as well. I enjoy shopping lines. 1:00 kick so have some time. Don't really think I will need it, Penn is very good offensively, defense, some questions...

Everyone has moved Southern Utah to pk except for FD

Edit, just came back up to +1 at BM

espn+ audio for San Diego - Drake is I think the Ole Miss - Kentucky game. I turned it on and was like, 'Greg McElroy is doing Drake game?'

They don’t open until 10am and have all the kiosks behind a locked gate.

Got a horrible number. Hopefully they don’t blow the lead.

Attachments

• IMG_3563.jpeg
    IMG_3563.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 8
They don’t open until 10am and have all the kiosks behind a locked gate.

Got a horrible number. Hopefully they don’t blow the lead.
Not the worst it was in the 18 neighborhood at some places before KO

Back