Week 5 in the FCS

Brown beats Harvard for the first time since 2010! What an ending...Harvard is attempting their first FG of the year to go up 8 with under 1min left. The snap is high, Brown scoops and is running towards the EZ, the runner gets tripped up, but Brown is set up around the 25 yard line. First play TD Brown!

Bucknell wins in 2OT forcing a fumble to end Lehigh's chances to extend the game

Syracuse missed a lot of FGs today, thank god for opening numbers

Columbia led 14-0, but Georgetown would score 20 of the next 23 pts with a winning TD coming with 1min left.

Houston Christian got up 17-0 and held on for the 27-24 win

Monmouth football that train keeps a rolling, what a scoring machine

Mercyhurst lost to Frostburg State

Butler has won 116-0 the last two weeks (and Virginia Lynchburg has been outscored 23-191)

Looks like I did need that 1/2 on Penn after all

Dartmouth kicks walk-off FG

Mercer D breaks Wofford in the 3Q to blow game open (3 straight INTs and 4 overall in the 2H plus a safety)

Robert Morris, not up for the challenge (EKU scores 21 unanswered in 2H)

For the second straight year Drake beats San Diego on the last play of the game, this time a game winning FG. Drake blew an 18pt 4Q lead with SD scoring 19 unanswered until Drake's 48y winning FG

Southern Utah ran an INT back for TD with under :10 to go to make a close game look like an 11 pt win

South Dakota with a statement beat down of SIU!

Cornell beats Yale back-to-back for the first time since 2008-09

Campbell had to come from behind to beat Delaware State!

NDSU flex! Illinois State trails 7-42 with under 5min left in the game...and they kick a FG (thank you Over 51)

Cal Poly wishes they could play Northern Colorado every week. Looks like UNC's season peaked 2 weeks ago when they lost to ACU

Northern Arizona uses 3 2H turnovers to make a 10-9 HT game a blowout vs Sac State

Total sleepwalker out of SEMO

Tennessee Tech at Gardner Webb is the most mysterious unbelievable result I've ever season. Time change I wasn't aware of, never could find the game anywhere on TV and Tennessee Tech scores 52? I don't know if they scored 52 in all their games last year! Whoa. No idea how that happened

Villanova still underachieving

Tennessee State was about to lose to Charleston Southern, a desperation heave on 4th down resulted in a D PI call on CSO and TSU would go on to run it iin for a TD when they were setting up for the would-be game winning FG. They went for 2 and failed to be up by 6, so the score was 13-9. TSU appeared to have a long fumble return TD on D with :00 on the clock, but they replayed it and ruled the runner down. CSO had a lateral play going for a bit, but they fumbled it

Southeastern Louisiana - Tarleton was a really good game.

Lot of the night games had good suspense. McNeese - Weber was another. How about Grambling - Texas Southern! Holy shit. 4th-18 Crowley throws up a prayer and the receiver made one of the best catches I've seen given the situation fully extending his body out of bounds, but keeping his toes in like 30-some yards downt the field. Grambling scored that one to force OT. But Texas Southern would win in 5 OT.

Montana - Eastern Washington what a crazy game

UC Davis trying to close the deal up 8 under 5min to go

oh oh oh, one more, how could I forget...guess who covered their first game today? I'm sure it was meaningful one way or the other for some. Up by 14 and instead of taking knees, Montana State kept handing it off and I'm pretty sure they didn't even need to snap it, on the final play of the game they handed it off and the RB ran like 8y into the EZ with :01 left and the scorekeeper just ran the final second off in disgust.

Last edited:
Davis' first win ever over a top 5 opponent since joining FCS

Idaho QB got injured, so they finished the game on their 3rd QB who was pretty good leading them down the field on the final score. But the 2pt play was thrown out of the EZ. Davis plays their best game of the year in their biggest game of the year.

There is a game today

CLINTON, S.C. – Following the effects of Friday night's tropical storm that left much of Laurens County without power, the Presbyterian College football team has officially postponed its PFL opener against arch-rival Davidson to this Sunday, September 29. The location of the game has now changed, with Davidson serving as the hosts.

The Blue Hose will head to the Wildcats' venue at 5:00 PM on Sunday, interrupting what was scheduled to be a string of three consecutive home meetings. Instead, they'll travel to Davidson for the second year in a row in what will be the first of eight conference duels.

Admission for tomorrow's contest is free for all attendees.

I don't know what the line was when Presbyterian was supposed to be at home before it got rescheduled, maybe they hadn't released a line for it yet. Davidson is hosting now, FD still says at Presbyterian. Sagarin had Presbyterian -1 before but Massey was Davidson-7.5 and that was when they were at Presbyterian

Hard to really know much here. These teams have played a total of 4 unlined opponents over their 7 combined games.

Davidson has won the last 3 handily and they were all high scoring.

FD is the only one I see with a line. Davidson -8.5 / 56.5

Nice call on the UNC/CP under. Never in doubt. Thanks.

I thought the score would be more evenly distributed, CP did get a lot of big plays just like Norfolk did on last week's bad team under.

Glad I inquired about McNeese and your reply gave me some confidence in it

Next week I'm going to go to BetFred at Grand Falls since they are open 24hrs

It really sucked having to wait until 10am to bet

Looking over the box scores today

Very fortunate to win my Montana St. -16.5 bet

8 yd TD run as time expired up 14

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 13-53-51 Montana State 37-17 Idaho State (Sep 28 2024) Play-by-Play -...png
    Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 13-53-51 Montana State 37-17 Idaho State (Sep 28 2024) Play-by-Play -...png
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
Back