Gonna add some futures...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
I have the Utah WC play still obviously...(and perhaps a doomed RSW there).

Houston to win NBA Championship +1650

one or two more to come....

I'll give thoughts on this tonight.

Please say what a great hedging opp it will provide, which I agree

They are #2 in the league no doubt. Remember when they couldn't score? Wonder what the odds were then

They definitely have a great shot, that Golden State defense with Boogie is bad.

Already holding a Dubs and Bucks future, Dubs being the big one but it's a concern for sure.

Thinking of adding the Jimmy's but we both know that Playoff Jimmy is lurking to crush any Houston hope.

I have the Utah WC play still obviously...(and perhaps a doomed RSW there).

Houston to win NBA Championship +1650

one or two more to come....

I'll give thoughts on this tonight.

Jizz projected to win 19 of their next 20 regular season games so they should have plenty of mojo heading into the playoffs.

Jizz projected to win 19 of their next 20 regular season games so they should have plenty of mojo heading into the playoffs.
I was gonna say this earlier too... That's not always a good thing with the Jazz...and sure enough gonna lose at home to the Pelicans

Boston is obviously one team I'm stalking. They were 28-1 two days ago. That has vanished.

Rare for a team out of the East to make the Finals if they're not a top-3 seed but yeah, the value with Boston is there. They just need to make a run right now.

Still just with this future. I'm not sure what to do in East, I may just leave things alone.

Well, these numbers are 11.5 and 16 now so I feel pretty good about that.

No way I can add Philly. I just am hoping for the Celtics to get their act together and take the Bucks to the brink. Yes, I am discounting Toronto but I was not a fan of them for the past few months. Now we get Lowry time!

I'll wait to see how tonight shakes out but I may add an interesting one. I am not positive yet though.

I had nearly wrote that RSW off even with the schedule....i had enough on it that I actually watched my first NBA game of the year last night to bring it home. Very happy that cashed as the rest of my RSW stuff was slightly negative so I can wrap up my NBA regular season somehow a small winner without paying attention all year

Back