FCS - Montana State v. North Dakota State Discussion Thread

They shouldn't delay this game so long

Do we know weekend weather yet?

Also I certainly wouldn't give Montana St more than 7, high line for the Bison, total seems legit

It should see some great hitting

RB Isaiah Ifanse i(1,500 yes) issupposed to be back for the bobcats . IF true, certainly takes pressure of the young stud QB Mellott. Asking Mellott to do it all in this matchup seems a bit much. Lean dog and under. They both like to chew clock and both defenses are top shelf. Great damn game hopefully

And it’s been 38 years since the bobcats have played for a ring. Dakota lives in Frisco so the nerves at the beginning are always concerning .

Close to playing Montana State +7.5 but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Just see this one being a grind it out on the ground old school low scoring football game decided in the trenches, so getting 2 scores seems solid, but hard to play against NDSU given teams know what they are going to do and still are helpless to stop them. May just sit this one out and enjoy the game.

Reactions: KJ
Close to playing Montana State +7.5 but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Just see this one being a grind it out on the ground old school low scoring football game decided in the trenches, so getting 2 scores seems solid, but hard to play against NDSU given teams know what they are going to do and still are helpless to stop them. May just sit this one out and enjoy the game.
Very much dog or nothing for me (well CAT or nothing)

Saturday 1/8

1641505851166.png

Really like MSU tomorrow. They’ve been pretty competitive against some of their tougher competition and have done well on the road. I have this as a 4 pt ND victory so I’ll gladly take 7+

Really like MSU tomorrow. They’ve been pretty competitive against some of their tougher competition and have done well on the road. I have this as a 4 pt ND victory so I’ll gladly take 7+
Kinda where I'm at too

Nice to see they let these kids play in primetime when the whole world will be watching in what is likely the game of their lives. WTF!

Add to that, ND St has a men's hoop game at 1:00 so those guys can't even watch the game. Christ there are local HS championship games with better spots than this.

Last edited:
Nice to see they let these kids play in primetime when the whole world will be watching in what is likely the game of their lives. WTF!

Add to that, ND St has a men's hoop game at 1:00 so those guys can't even watch the game. Christ there are local HS championship games with better spots than this.
Man Omaha really does suck but I love fading college or pro in these spots, that athletic world is like a big fraternity and when another sport is playing a big game it seems as though the concentration isn't at full strength. Hell they'll probably be checking the score during timeouts.

Good angle KJ. I'm in for a ham sandwich. +10 at home, why not.
Leggo Mavs! I went small on the +10 too. UNO used to be one of my favorite over teams but haven't been able to trust them for a couple years now.

That was pretty bad. Unfortunate injury to Montana’s starting frosh QB. That kid looked legit and had them moving.

Back