Week 3 in the FCS

I saw your notes on Morgan State. How does that Morgan run D/front 7 match up because Ohio is going to try to run it down their throats IMO? If they can hold up, OU QB Navarro is nothing special through the air...

They have a good DL for an FCS HBCU school. Elihah Williams is the one to watch, #0. They held good FCS Os last year, Albany only ran for 2.4 ypc on them, Richmond 2.6

I saw your notes on Morgan State. How does that Morgan run D/front 7 match up because Ohio is going to try to run it down their throats IMO? If they can hold up, OU QB Navarro is nothing special through the air...

They have a good DL for an FCS HBCU school. Elihah Williams is the one to watch, #0. They held good FCS Os last year, Albany only ran for 2.4 ypc on them, Richmond 2.6

And Erick Hunter #40 is another one to watch at LB for Morgan. They are better front 7 than secondary personnel wise this year

Sacred Heart might have some history, at home, as a dog - but this version of them favored? Unless key injury for GT that line is whack

Can always check the regular college football at Heritage too, sometimes they first pop and FCS-FCS game in there, like Mercyhurst-RM right now

45 on MB. Would you still play it at that?

I think BM had 47 also. Have about 10 minutes or so, can wait it out a bit.

Based on what Sacred Heart has done vs Delaware State and vs St Ansylm or whatever they are called, their O is really limited. SHU does generally play some D, so Georgetown with regards to total shouldn't just have their way with them.

Back