Coaching/GM Carousel 2013

joe,
u got an out right now, just say the birds are your fave team.. enough of this 2 team crap, esp with the chud hiring... lol

i wish i was at the chud house party right now, can u see it? like they hit the power ball.. every one sayin, "what were the odds"

joe,
u got an out right now, just say the birds are your fave team.. enough of this 2 team crap, esp with the chud hiring... lol

i wish i was at the chud house party right now, can u see it? like they hit the power ball.. every one sayin, "what were the odds"

lololol

Fox Sports Southwest confirms the Cowboys are "close" to hiring Monte Kiffin as defensive coordinator.

Kiffin spent the day at Valley Ranch, meeting with owner Jerry Jones and staff. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports the Tampa 2 master will not force his cover 2 scheme on press corners Brandon Carr and Morris Claiborne. According to ex-Bucs LB Derrick Brooks, Kiffin "wants to earn his reputation back" after his Tampa defense fell apart once he announced he was leaving back in 2008. "I know that bothers him," said Brooks. "He is motivated in that sense."

<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(102, 181, 210); ">#</s>Browns gave Chudzinski 4yr extension after big 2007 season. They were paying him through 2011. Now he's back.

I just ... I can't ...

Since when did Joe Banner give a fuck about the fans? Cmon now. You should know this, Joe...

How about trying to fucking win? Do you think Banner would really have done this in Philly? If he would have fired Fat Andy and replaced him with Brad Childress? He would have been found face down with his pants around his ankles, lipstick smeared across his face and "pussy" written in green on his bare ass in a ditch.
And we all would have laughed and said, "Man, I wish I'd have thought of that."

Chud wouldn't have been available weeks from now, he'd have been available YEARS from now. How about you at least get through interviewing candidates before you decide to settle for jerking off into a sock while REM's Everybody Hurts plays softly in the background.

How about letting the chair that you interviewed Ken Wisenhunt get cold before you hire a guy who's at least 10th on the available coach depth chart.

Unreal.

does the monte hiring include all the jello he wants? does he get free early bird specials at all dallas rest/bars?
fuck him, his hiring means nothing

Mort says Norvel could end up in carolina working for rivera, his old DC, dumb move as he would be looking for job in a year any way. Also rumored to Cle, Dal, and working for Ray Horton somewhere if he lands a job, but he's black so unlikely.

Horton, Mccoy, Arians, Wiz, Zimmer best of the lot left, Lovie on outside

McCoy Bears, Horton AZ, Arians SD, Roman JAX, god knows to philly, just guessing, none of it will probably happen. zimmer should get a gig, philly fans??

Mort says Norvel could end up in carolina working for rivera, his old DC, dumb move as he would be looking for job in a year any way. Also rumored to Cle, Dal, and working for Ray Horton somewhere if he lands a job, but he's black so unlikely.

McCoy Bears, Horton AZ, Arians SD, Roman JAX, god knows to philly, just guessing, none of it will probably happen. zimmer should get a gig, philly fans??

ur a weird cat

Horton, Mccoy, Arians, Wiz best of the lot left, Lovie on outside

I actually want that pock faced bastard in Cleveland as OC, just to somehow explain the Chud hire.

(detroit, you really gotta get off the Carolina angles, the guys are starting to talk.)

what does this mean?

How about you at least get through interviewing candidates before you decide to settle for jerking off into a sock while REM's Everybody Hurts plays softly in the background.

Thoughtful metaphor for the Chudzinski hire, JoeP. Sad. Grotesque. Visually and audibly disturbing.

Its not the SEC...it is pro football. I get racism exists. But that is just dumb on so many levels, unless there is something I just do not know

Evidently you haven't read too many of Detroit187's posts lately.

How about you at least get through interviewing candidates before you decide to settle for jerking off into a sock while REM's Everybody Hurts plays softly in the background.

Thoughtful metaphor for the Chudzinski hire, JoeP. Sad. Grotesque. Visually and audibly disturbing.

hahahahahahahhaa

im rolling over here

too funny

i want a new poll, creepiest mo fo on the site?
A> nbafan88
B> Det187

winner gets a blow up doll

Why does no one ever mention Brian Billick???

Id hire him before Lovie Smith or Ken Wisenhunt or Todd Hailey....

That's a good question. I can only think that Billick isn't interested in coaching again, because there's no other reason he shouldn't be mentioned (at the very least).

Billick was actually interested in the Bills' job the last time they were searching for a coach. He came right out and said he was interested, and the Bills didn't even contact him. They hired Chan Gailey instead, and we know how that went.

no that this matters for HC hire but i was at a high school coacihng clinic yrs ago, billick was main speaker, a boring idiot.. if u thought his ravens offense was boring u should have heard this..

and i dislike billick cuz he WAS hired in balt as a Off man and and never had an offense there.. ever..

That's a good question. I can only think that Billick isn't interested in coaching again, because there's no other reason he shouldn't be mentioned (at the very least).

I've heard that question come up on a radio show for one of the many "NFL insiders", can't remember which one, and I'm pretty sure the guy said that Billick just plain doesn't get called in to interview, ever, as if he had dropped off the face of the earth. He is kind of an abrasive guy, but you'd think someone would kick the tires.

Billick was Chip Kelly before Chip Kelly, in purely a Cleveland-spurning sense. Browns #1 choice in '99 upon their return to the league, flew him in, wined and dined. He decided against the expansion Browns, went with the old Browns in Baltimore. We got Chris Palmer.

no that this matters for HC hire but i was at a high school coacihng clinic yrs ago, billick was main speaker, a boring idiot.. if u thought his ravens offense was boring u should have heard this..

and i dislike billick cuz he WAS hired in balt as a Off man and and never had an offense there.. ever..

He didn't have the personnel to run a high flying offense like he had in Minnesota. So he just went out and used the best defense in the NFL to win a Super Bowl. Yeah, what a horrible coach who can adapt to his personnel and win the big one.

lol billick was there like 10 yrs.. and his o sucked.. every yr..

look it up..
and yeah i think i prob would be HC if i was given randy moss, CC,jake reed n robert smith to call plays for.. keep chirping

lol billick was there like 10 yrs.. and his o sucked.. every yr..

look it up..
and yeah i think i prob would be HC if i was given randy moss, CC,jake reed n robert smith to call plays for.. keep chirping

Hi pot, this is the kettle.

He won a damn Super Bowl, pretty much all that needs to be said about him as a coach. At least when compared against the list of potential coaches we have now.

yeah ok thats all u need.. then take billick 1999.. GL

that's all you need....when compared to the other coaches we are talking about. There was more to the post than "that's all you need."

P.S. - I think I'd want Billick circa 2000 though since that's the year they won it.

salt award between two noms

sweet

Since we're calling this discussion salty, I might as well try and get some votes...what in the fuck does "salt award between two noms" mean? And I know that noms is nominees, but your sentence makes zero sense. You could have gone with "salt off" "salt argument" "rock paper salt"...or a list of others. You chose the one that makes no sense....next time ask one of your million questions per day and Wade or I will let you know what to use....

:hello:

birds wanna make a splash i told u what to do, lovie DC, dick vermeil as HC..

but also here is something to ponder.. lets bring in lovie as DC/HC on terms he has to have trestman(clf cat) as OC or overpay chip kellys right hand man in oregon their OC to run the offense..

but also here is something to ponder.. lets bring in lovie as DC/HC on terms he has to have trestman(clf cat) as OC or overpay chip kellys right hand man in oregon their OC to run the offense..

I'd love to see Vermeil just so we can see him cry every week during his press conferences. That would be worth it right there.

I know it's not just you Wade, but does anyone know why there are so many double posts lately? Seems like they are showing up more and more each day. Just wondered what the deal was.

Lovie & Trestman sounds like a buddy black/white cop movie.

"He's chubby, disgruntled, and no longer welcome in Chicago. He's skinny, cerebral, and setting the trend in Montreal. Tossed together, this odd couple's going to clean up the mean streets of Philly ..."

lol
whtever.. i wanted chip kelly.. from the jump..
i am trying to talk myself into shit..

hahaha

ya know what their career records are?

Billick: 85-67
Lovie: 84-66

One of them has a Super Bowl ring though.

music-064.gif

u guys make me really hope we keep ray horton in az

it's a fuckn circus out there

Back