Carolinablue NBA Playoffs (Thurs/Fri Games)

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Carolinablue NBA Playoffs Thread

Making my NBA Playoffs debut tonight, so we'll see what happens. Locked these in at BM between yesterday and today. Got some good lines and some bad, but we all know how that goes. Haven't had much time lately to log on and check out any threads, so hope I am not completely opposite the consensus on any of these, but that may be a good thing since you guys all suck anyway haha. Just messin with ya. Best of luck tonight guys!

ALL PLAYS RISKING 1.1 TO WIN 1.0 AT BM

ORLANDO/TORONTO OVER 203.5 LOSS
CLEVELAND +5.5 LOSS
HOUSTON/UTAH OVER 183.5 WIN
UTAH -8.5 LOSS
DETROIT -3.5 LOSS
SAN ANTONIO/PHOENIX OVER 193.5 WIN

2-4 THURSDAY/FRIDAY

SATURDAY
TORONTO -3 LOSS
LAKERS +1.5 WIN
HOU +8.5 WIN

2-1 SATURDAY

SUNDAY/MONDAY PLAYS
PHILLY +6 (HOOK) LOSS
SA/PHO OVER 200.5 LOSS
LAKERS -4 WIN
TORONTO +8 LOSS

1-3 SUNDAY/MONDAY

TUESDAY (2.2 to win 2.0)
HOUSTON -2
NO -6
SA -5

1-1-1 TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY (2 to win 1)
CAVS ML 200

Last edited:
Thanks guys, appreciate it. Honestly, these are all just hunch plays to me based on my gut, but I figure if that strategy works, why change it now. Each of my NCAA March Madness runs (you know I had to sneak that in here haha) have been based on gut plays mainly, so we'll see how things play out tonight.

Orlando v Toronto total now up to 204.5. Was irritated at first that I was stuck with 203.5 since I know many got 202, but guess it coulda been worse.

Utah v Houston total up to 185 so didn't fare too bad there.

Everything else is pretty static, as I think Detroit moved to 4 pretty soon after I played it since I hit that one pretty close to open.

Bad calls all the way around on my part, no excuses at all, as I deserved everything I got for making such bad plays.

Gotta have a short memory in this business however, so let's move on to Saturday's games..

My three plays at BM will be as follows...Will be back later with the actual lines I lock in, but gotta tend to my son right now as I haven't quite gotten him trained yet to be quiet when daddy has money on the line haha.

SATURDAY PLAYS
LAKERS +1.5
TORONTO - 3
HOUSTON +8.5

Last edited:
3-5 so far with the Rockets pending tonight, definitely nothing to write home about, but plenty of time to get some momentum going...

Added the following for Sunday/Monday...

PHILLY +6 120
SA/PHO OVER 200.5 110
LAKERS -4 110

Finally got a break with the Houston cover as they were pretty much toast late, but they hung in there and fought back to get the cover.

2-1 Saturday is a start. Let's see if we can keep the momentum going Sunday.

Man, the bloodbath continues as I am now 4-7 with 2 plays pending tonight with LA and Toronto on the slate. Just can't seem to get a feel for things right now, but plenty of time to turn things around. Both the SA/PHO over and Philly games looked solid until the 2H, then the wheels fell off of both, so just gotta keep plugging along until we right this ship.

Like the tenacity of the Raptors as I think they could win SU but don't have the balls to play them ML, which means of course that it will hit haha.

The death spiral continues, so why stop now haha..

At least the Lakers took care of business to bring me to a stellar 5-8 ouch.

Once a favs player, always a favs player, who was I kiddin? If I am goin down, I am going down swinging. Great work by those of you who are killin it in the NBA by the way as I now know why I only do college baskets!

These plays 2.2 to win 2.0

HOUSTON -2 110
SA -5 110
NO -6 110

Last edited:
CAVS ML 200

I am tired of losing all these close ones due to 2H and 4th qtr collapses.

6-9-1 playoffs to date....but boy you should see my unposted record, I am on fire there. hitting 18 straight...haha just kiddin, I just hate when guys say that when their posted plays have sucked lke mine have haha.

Back