Brief rundown

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
This morning I got up late. Got on line 7.30 in the morning. Ran to the sports book at around 8.20. Saw the Celtic total had jumped 3.5 points to 203.5 and bet it for half a unit. a few minutes later I bet it for another unit.
I guess I like it a lot. I also bet Kings plus 5.5
The total is a combination of Massive over refs and team tendencies... Memphis is a huge over on the road
The Kings have 3 refs who are a combined 17-3 for the home team in this range .
Probable bets Lakers laying 2 despite it being a very good day for Atlanta. Fade a tanking team. Believe me I do not like it. I intend to continue ml parlays vs the Suns who also playing must lose and probable bet on Indiana on their Best day of the week at Dallas a team they owe blood. who is also tanking There are a lot of team that look over today.
Back to work

. Fade a tanking team.
Back to work

OK, I faded Dallas with 6.75 units (to win 5 units) on Pacers moneyline. Monday is a good day of week for Pacers. So far this season they have won all their games against sub .600 teams, except for one game against the Wizards. Hope Dallas is indeed tanking and that Oladipo keeps the Pacers on track...

Lets win.
Will be on Utah today. Took some plus 3 so far.
Both teams are playing 3 in 4 but Houston is the one that is very tired and on the road facing triple revenge

Back