Black Monday...

Cowboys will win too much for McCarthy to get fired and it not look like tampering with Payton going back to last season him leaving aints

I would think he wants chargers of those others available, but they probly keep staley with a 10 win playoff season and say injuries cost them games

Cardinals make much more sense than broncos, both are stuck with qb contracts they probably want out of, both have qbs who are not liked by their teammates, kyler is young enough maybe this year humbled him a bit and people arent really into the new cod so he may crush his rehab ... I dono if just doesnt wait another year

But chargers or cards

The Tits suffered a ridiculous amount of injuries, and it's not his fault that Willis is a total dud. As a Jags fan I hope the Tits fire Vrabel.
I agree that he shouldn't be fired but the GM was already let go and ending the season as they did could cost Vrabel his job.

kyler is young enough maybe this year humbled him a bit
pigs-fly-mike-mcglothlen.jpg

He's a cowboy if they don't get far. Texas roots.
Dallas has always been the obvious link but now that he's earned enough respect to possibly be GM or at least name his GM, the personality clash between him and Jerruh is a real situation. Only reason they aren't the favorites to land him. If it was so cut and dry Jerry wouldn't hesitate to fire McCarthy with anything short of a SB victory...just don't think the two can co-exist.

The rumors out there are saying that Vance Joseph is the favorite to replace Kliff.
He was extended last year like Kliff and Keim

Realistically they would get destroyed in the media if they hire him before a GM

Quite simply he's a clone of Boles. Very good at DC, not a HC and if he's hired as HC it will make finding a GM very difficult to walk into that

Fwiw I do hope he stays on as DC with the right admin, he's done well with not a lot to work with

He was extended last year like Kliff and Keim

Realistically they would get destroyed in the media if they hire him before a GM

Quite simply he's a clone of Boles. Very good at DC, not a HC and if he's hired as HC it will make finding a GM very difficult to walk into that

Fwiw I do hope he stays on as DC with the right admin, he's done well with not a lot to work with
The 3rd blurb on point here. There is another exact situation in New Orleans. It can’t and won’t happen but I wish he would stay on as DC and get rid of Pete Carmichael( if the Saints have balls they will sack both realistically/hopefully ).

Not sure if y’all saw the stats for Saints game. Think Darnold had 14 passing yards maybe with a minute and change to go in the 4th Q.
The offensive play calls for the Saints might’ve been the worst I’ve EVER seen. The town idiot could’ve called better plays on 3rd and short.
I would say the Saints maybe threw the game for a draft pick status if the 1st rounder wasn’t going to Eagles already.

The 3rd blurb on point here. There is another exact situation in New Orleans. It can’t and won’t happen but I wish he would stay on as DC and get rid of Pete Carmichael( if the Saints have balls they will sack both realistically/hopefully ).

Not sure if y’all saw the stats for Saints game. Think Darnold had 14 passing yards maybe with a minute and change to go in the 4th Q.
The offensive play calls for the Saints might’ve been the worst I’ve EVER seen. The town idiot could’ve called better plays on 3rd and short.
I would say the Saints maybe threw the game for a draft pick status if the 1st rounder wasn’t going to Eagles already.
You are learning what Jets fans have known for years; for the most part defensive coaches make bad head coaches. Allen is similar to guys like Todd Bowles and Saleh in that they can coach defense but are clueless on how to put together a good offense. If I was hiring a head coach I would only interview the top offensive coordinators and ignore the defensive coaches.

Should have been 4 or 5 guys fired already. This is the slowest and most boring black Monday ever.
Kliff and Bidwill have an afternoon meeting every year after the season ends, guessing this will be some agreement to leave

How lousy a franchise are the Texans? Gotta be worst run team in a league that has Dan Snyder and the pill popper in Indy! How you fire a guy who out performs the garbage roster you give him? Lovie isn’t some amazing coach but he a solid legit nfl coach, I’d like the chargers more if he coached them and not that clown Staley. So hilarious he won yesterday and screwed those pricks out of the 1st pick.

Kliff was a crappy hire and even if they didn’t see it right away it was obvious they shoulda fired him last year. He will never get another nfl gig, maybe a group of 5 school needs a equipment manager!

Staley is an idiot - I so hope Williams can't play this weekend vs. Jags - they deserve that. If the Chargers were smart, they'd fire Staley and do everything they have to do to get Payton. They're going to waste Bosa, Williams, Allen prime years with Staley. Herbert is so young he will probably survive. But they're not winning vs. Buf, KC, Cincy with Staley.

Staley is an idiot - I so hope Williams can't play this weekend vs. Jags - they deserve that. If the Chargers were smart, they'd fire Staley and do everything they have to do to get Payton. They're going to waste Bosa, Williams, Allen prime years with Staley. Herbert is so young he will probably survive. But they're not winning vs. Buf, KC, Cincy with Staley.

You preaching to the choir brother. I was way out in front of this one, I hated him way before most everyone else came around. Wasn’t even the retarded situations he would go for it, in fairness to him he has gotten a lot better about that, it was the fact he comes from the defensive side and his philosophy/schemes are straight trash. I mean he was rams Dc for 1 year I think before getting this gig, he had that one guy Arron Donald in the middle so he got away with focusing on opposing teams passing attacks and ignoring the run since it damn near impossible to run when Donald in the middle! Chargers gotta be the worst run defense in the league since he took over, it that analytic crap that tells him passing is more efficient so he rather teams bludgeon them to death, analytics don’t really explain to him all the reasons that a horrible philosophy, you would think the last few years would have shown him that but apparently not, he one these young pricks who thinks he the smartest person in the room.

Unfortunately for chargers fans and all the players on that team I think making the playoffs pretty much guarantees he not going anywhere. Chargers have a long history of being cheap fucks so they not gonna buy him out and they certainly not gonna do so to bring in a expensive proven coach, doesn’t matter if hiring Sean Payton would make them instant SB contenders, it will never happen. When they finally do part ways w Staley which prob won’t happen till his contract runs out they will hire another snot nosed unproven asshole. If they were to make a change this year my money would be on seattle oc being at top their list! Lol. Might as well keep Staley if that the case.

And yes, just the fact he played his starters all game yesterday should be a fireable offense! I’d love to hear the stupid thinking behind that? To stay hot? They lost to the broncos!! Plus got one their fragile wrs hurt! Lmfao.

Kliff will recover. He used to bang Holly Saunders and now has this. He will get another job somewhere when he wants to.
veronica-1.jpg

There no way he lands another nfl gig. Granted I woulda never guessed he be able to land 1 to begin with seeing how he couldn’t cut it in the big12! From what I understand his ties to kyler were only reason he got the job, and Kyler has no respect for him. In fairness kyler a little asshole but he right about this clown and his garbage offense he runs, it like he not aware they allowed to send guys in motion!

There no way he lands another nfl gig. Granted I woulda never guessed he be able to land 1 to begin with seeing how he couldn’t cut it in the big12! From what I understand his ties to kyler were only reason he got the job, and Kyler has no respect for him. In fairness kyler a little asshole but he right about this clown and his garbage offense he runs, it like he not aware they allowed to send guys in motion!
Not as head coach I don't think. But, O coordinator? Regardless, these coaches always land on their feet.

Not as head coach I don't think. But, O coordinator? Regardless, these coaches always land on their feet.

I’d be shocked even as a oc on this level, his offense is awful, only reason it had its moments was Murray running around and dhop able to win matchups. Imo His schemes don’t do lessor players any favors far as getting anyone open. It often boggled my mind watching them even when they were playing well, just don’t think he has the chops for this level. I think he would be fortunate to land a oc gig at a power 5 school. I mean why bother tho? Im sure what he made at this gig along w buyout he can enjoy life without needing a income.

they don't even need to land on their feet. Any big time college or NFL coach is a multi-millionaire now. They are set for life. Contracts guaranteed. Shit Dorrell got $8M buy out at Colorado I think. Never feel sorry for a coach being fired. hell Orgeron was happy as a clam. LOL

they don't even need to land on their feet. Any big time college or NFL coach is a multi-millionaire now. They are set for life. Contracts guaranteed. Shit Dorrell got $8M buy out at Colorado I think. Never feel sorry for a coach being fired. hell Orgeron was happy as a clam. LOL

Lol. Oh yea I’m def not feeling sorry for any of them. If I realized all these things I know now my goal in life woulda been to grind my way up to one big coaching contract then proceed to get fired asap!! That like a dream life for me!!

You preaching to the choir brother. I was way out in front of this one, I hated him way before most everyone else came around. Wasn’t even the retarded situations he would go for it, in fairness to him he has gotten a lot better about that, it was the fact he comes from the defensive side and his philosophy/schemes are straight trash. I mean he was rams Dc for 1 year I think before getting this gig, he had that one guy Arron Donald in the middle so he got away with focusing on opposing teams passing attacks and ignoring the run since it damn near impossible to run when Donald in the middle! Chargers gotta be the worst run defense in the league since he took over, it that analytic crap that tells him passing is more efficient so he rather teams bludgeon them to death, analytics don’t really explain to him all the reasons that a horrible philosophy, you would think the last few years would have shown him that but apparently not, he one these young pricks who thinks he the smartest person in the room.

Unfortunately for chargers fans and all the players on that team I think making the playoffs pretty much guarantees he not going anywhere. Chargers have a long history of being cheap fucks so they not gonna buy him out and they certainly not gonna do so to bring in a expensive proven coach, doesn’t matter if hiring Sean Payton would make them instant SB contenders, it will never happen. When they finally do part ways w Staley which prob won’t happen till his contract runs out they will hire another snot nosed unproven asshole. If they were to make a change this year my money would be on seattle oc being at top their list! Lol. Might as well keep Staley if that the case.

And yes, just the fact he played his starters all game yesterday should be a fireable offense! I’d love to hear the stupid thinking behind that? To stay hot? They lost to the broncos!! Plus got one their fragile wrs hurt! Lmfao.
Yeah, I know you've been harping on this for awhile. I'm a San Diego native and was a lifelong Charger fan until they moved to LA. Had season tickets for a long time whe I lived in SD. Highlight was Fouts era - lot of fun except when they had to play defense. Hate them now and hope they keep Staley and never win shit. But yeah Spanos' are worst owner you never hear much about.

PS: Looking forward to tailing your Baseball props this coming season. You seem to kick ass with them. I've never known any one to beat Baseball long term.

You are learning what Jets fans have known for years; for the most part defensive coaches make bad head coaches. Allen is similar to guys like Todd Bowles and Saleh in that they can coach defense but are clueless on how to put together a good offense. If I was hiring a head coach I would only interview the top offensive coordinators and ignore the defensive coaches.
Adam Gase on line 2….

Yeah, I know you've been harping on this for awhile. I'm a San Diego native and was a lifelong Charger fan until they moved to LA. Had season tickets for a long time whe I lived in SD. Highlight was Fouts era - lot of fun except when they had to play defense. Hate them now and hope they keep Staley and never win shit. But yeah Spanos' are worst owner you never hear much about.

PS: Looking forward to tailing your Baseball props this coming season. You seem to kick ass with them. I've never known any one to beat Baseball long term.

We see how it goes. I been winning w bases for over a decade but last year was the 1st time for props: last year I smashed nba props and figured I just do same this year and think they got lot tougher on me, the 1st few months last season I was smashing 5-6 3 point props a night that were stupid low, this year they came out a lot stronger w the numbers and guys they wernt they adjusted super fast compared to last season. I think the prop market has been growing so much they have started getting much better setting lines. By end the baseball season they were setting a lot better numbers, I dunno if that will carry over right out the gates? hopefully the revert back to posting bunch of generic numbers like they did the 1st several months last year. Just gotta keep evolving as they do, if they take one thing away from me I’ll find something else! I started growing quite fond of 1st 5 inning team totals by end of last year.

Even the nfl props were lot tougher for me this year, I did ok but I really didn’t start smashing them till these last few weeks I’ve gotten crazy hot, I so hate it when I got hot at end of a season and there not gonna be many more opportunities!! Hopefully can carry into the playoffs and squeeze little more money out of them before it over! Lol,

There are plenty of solid head coaches that came from the defensive side, I agree these days you more likely to find success with a offensive guy, defensive head coaches just gotta be smart enough to hire a good oc who meshes well with what he wants. Why you implying Saleh isn’t a good coach? I was skeptical when they hired him but think it has worked out very well, they woulda been a playoff team if they drafted any the Qb’s not named Zach Wilson. You jets fans are tough to please, the guy actually turning out to be a good hire and you don’t like him? Whatever side the ball you come from the most important thing is giving your team a identity amd Saleh has done that imo, give him
A decent qb before you run him out of town cause he would get another job quick!!

We called Kliff last year a week from today when Cardinals got mollywhopped on the MNF playoff game.

Then he somehow got an extension

Rumors abound already of Kliff going in to LA assuming McVay resigns, not sure why but where there's smoke...

Sneaky one I heard is to New England as OC, been suggested by more than one beat writer here that it could be a thing

Those two were rumors before he even got fired this morning

Rumors abound already of Kliff going in to LA assuming McVay resigns, not sure why but where there's smoke...

Sneaky one I heard is to New England as OC, been suggested by more than one beat writer here that it could be a thing

Those two were rumors before he even got fired this morning
I dont see him getting a head job right away, maybe in future

I've heard the NE stuff before, I know he was drafted there so some ties

may not want to work with another qb who yells at their OC on sideline every week tho

Back