• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Black Monday / Coaching Carousel Thread...

Just because hes not a skinny white guy with glasses is all people seem to want anymore

Leader of men with good coordinators is best case imo, and AP has a chance at that

If they do the right thing and trade up to take a qb, would be a playoff team, won 8 games this year with fucking AOC as qb last 3 months, won games where he didnt complete passes in 2nd half

That's the problem. "Good coordinators" become HCs after one year now.

AP deserves the job - but they won a bunch of games with 70 passing yards. Team could win 3-9 games next year.

So successful coaches like Carroll and Vrabel are out while Saleh and his entire staff are staying and they are probably going to add an offensive coach just fired by the Bears. I hope Aaron tears his achilles while sitting on his couch so this nightmare can end.

Bears keeping Flus vs going all in on vrabel or billy kills me. Could see a team like dallas having balls and getting billy

Maybe a small handful of HC worth keeping over Bill in current spots but hes a huge upgrade on majority of teams. A smart owner/gm go all-in here

Back to bears being idiots. Flus is old af, not like some young coach will have for a decade. Vrabel, billy huge huge upgrades.

Whoever hires Belichick better have a GM and they better not let Bill pick the players because as great of a coach as he has been he has been equally inept as a GM.

Have you seen these Cowboys flame outs the past 20 years and who they've hired since Jimmy and Switzer?
Another name that belongs in there with the absolute legends you just mentioned have ONE thing in common with Sneaky Pete Carrol who just landed smack in the biggest cross news day in years CFB/NFL retirements. Most know what that is.

Guy looks like he’s 50 man. Just cruising through life.

Insert best emoji ever @emkee

Whoever hires Belichick better have a GM and they better not let Bill pick the players because as great of a coach as he has been he has been equally inept as a GM.
They say Atlanta. Get Fields maybe?

I wouldn’t have guessed that.

Carroll has to land one of these jobs doesn't he and if not wouldn't he be the obvious choice for Oregon if Lanning goes to Alabama.

For sure, if he wants another job he will get it. Chargers makes most sense to me. West coast team, pretty much ready made.

Belichick was 50-1 2 weeks ago to be the Falcons coach. Considerably lower now. Makes sense. Blank is 81. Doesn't have much longer.

Atl GM was noticeably absent at the presser to fire Artie. Makes me think he's probably gone and whoever gets the HC job probably gets to be the GM as well. Just my opinion.

I think BB probably wants to be GM. I think Blank would let him. But it's the Falcons. Whatever they do won't work.

Belichick was 50-1 2 weeks ago to be the Falcons coach. Considerably lower now. Makes sense. Blank is 81. Doesn't have much longer.

Atl GM was noticeably absent at the presser to fire Artie. Makes me think he's probably gone and whoever gets the HC job probably gets to be the GM as well. Just my opinion.

I think BB probably wants to be GM. I think Blank would let him. But it's the Falcons. Whatever they do won't work.
Letting Belichick pick the players would be incredibly stupid.

With the quality of candidates available certain teams that have announced they are bringing back their incompetent staffs should reconsider.

Back