Big play tonight...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Philly -2

The home team has covered 80% of the games between these two dating back to 04. The Lakers are in complete disarray and Philly has never played better all year. On top of that, the Lakers have a HUGE game coming up @ home on Sunday night against Dallas and I wouldn't be surprised if with all the injuries/suspensions/upcoming schedules that their focus isn't 100% tonight. With how Philly is playing right now, I feel this is a very small number...i'm making this bet knowing full well that Kobe will probably come out tonight angry and with somthing to prove. I expect a large night from Kobe, but if the team falls behind in this one...Kobe's motivation will diminish and his enthusiasm will transfer over to Sunday night's game IMO. Philly's front court has never hit the boards like they the last 5 games. If the play continues, I expect Philly to win the battle by 10-15 tonight. Hunter/Dalembert/Iquodala combined for 39 between the three of them over seattle on MY BIRTHDAY :)...lol...on top of that, Philly has been sticking right around 50% from the field for the past two weeks...I don't see how LA comes out and takes this one from the Sixers tonight. It's possibily unrealistic, but Philly still has an outside chance at that 8th spot. Some crazy run for the rest of the season and they got a shot...I'll bet that they way they've played the last 5 games, it's crossed their minds as well. Let's go Philly!

GL Tonight.....this is the play of the day for sure. Just hope Kobe doesnt go for 50 in his hometown.

he probably will have a huge game...i'm counting on it...the way to beat LA tonight is let Kobe get his and lock down the others, don't allow kobe to get his teamates involved...Kobe cant do it alone tonight

I took Lakers -1 early, but I will middle with Philly +2. Still leaning the Kobes, but I don't like being against "The Man".

BOL to all:cheers:

i've got 300 on it...bank roll has diminished due to the fact that i haven't worked basically at all this month and spent 4K for Drs/hospitals/medications...

thank god that the limited amount of games i played last month yielded 3k in profits

o yah, i woulda spent like 1/10th that if my health insurance was in place....i changed over from on job to another about 3 months ago now soo i had to wait until march 1st for my coverage to take effect...what terrible luck

Back