[TD="align: left"]11 Team Parlay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]10/8/15 8:00pm College Football 304 Houston U -3500* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> SMU [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]10/8/15 9:00pm College Football 306 USC -900* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Washington U [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]10/10/15 12:00pm College Football 311 Oklahoma -950* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Texas [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]10/10/15 12:00pm College Football 321 Duke -475* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Army [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]10/10/15 12:00pm College Football 324 Temple -750* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Tulane [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]10/10/15 10:15pm College Football 346 Air Force -2000* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Wyoming [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]10/10/15 6:00pm College Football 360 Oregon -900* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Washington State [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]10/10/15 3:30pm College Football 368 Notre Dame -600* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Navy [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]10/10/15 7:00pm College Football 387 Boise State -700* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Colorado State [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]10/10/15 8:00pm College Football 401 Michigan State -520* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Rutgers [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]10/10/15 3:30pm College Football 414 LSU -1200* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> South Carolina
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

yes, love me some ML parlays as well......GL this weekend....I am officially tailing this (although I got a bit lesser of a payout, but not sweating)....

GL Bro.............

I have had decades of experience with parlaying heavy favs. About half the time there is one game that killed me.
Hard to see a possible loser on your list.
good luck with it.

I'm a big fan of the ML parlay as well. I do a small amount and keep open spots. I hit several 25 team ones last year at 5 dimes over a 3 or 4 week window each. This year I've always had one team who screws it for me... Had 6 spots locked in to close out a +950 over the weekend. Needed USC and Houston last night, then Air Force, Oregon, Toledo and Oklahoma this weekend. Thanks to Sarkisian and his mismanaging the last drive and timeouts... that screwed the entire one. Hate it when i'm down to having it closed and someone craps and ruins it.

So I reloaded and here's what I have thus far, keeping spots open to make this a 25 team. Right now this is a +285.7
-850 Oklahoma
-750 Ohio
-630 Toledo
-670 Appalachian St
-800 Alabama
-2,000 Air Force
-900 Oregon
-500 Michigan St
-370 Duke
-700 Boise

I'm a big fan of the ML parlay as well. I do a small amount and keep open spots. I hit several 25 team ones last year at 5 dimes over a 3 or 4 week window each. This year I've always had one team who screws it for me... Had 6 spots locked in to close out a +950 over the weekend. Needed USC and Houston last night, then Air Force, Oregon, Toledo and Oklahoma this weekend. Thanks to Sarkisian and his mismanaging the last drive and timeouts... that screwed the entire one. Hate it when i'm down to having it closed and someone craps and ruins it.

So I reloaded and here's what I have thus far, keeping spots open to make this a 25 team. Right now this is a +285.7
-850 Oklahoma
-750 Ohio
-630 Toledo
-670 Appalachian St
-800 Alabama
-2,000 Air Force
-900 Oregon
-500 Michigan St
-370 Duke
-700 Boise
yea I hear you on that man. it is tough because Sark just is not that good of a coach. I have been burned twice now on USC losing SU games where they are big favs. Prob just lay off Sark since he just kind of rolls the balls out there.

Back